As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Polly Elephant Ear Live Plant, Alocasia #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Makes for an excellent gift! An easy to grow houseplant! .
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Alocasia Polly African Mask Amazon Shield Live Plant, Eye Catching Indoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Along with its “polly” nickname, the plant is also commonly called polly African mask, shield, elephant's ear or taro. Keep your alocasia polly moist all year.
Alocasia polly's impressive and stunning leaves are arrowhead or shield shaped with large protruding white veins running through them, which contrasts strongly with the rest of the dark green leaf.
They are water-loving plants. You want to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. This item does not ship to California. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves. Seasons: autumn Winter Spring Summer. There is a fine line with these plants. Your alocasia polly indoor planting should be well lit with bright, but filtered light.
3. Rooted #ad
Alocasia amazonica | Live, Tropical and Beautiful Houseplant 4-inch Pot, Alocasia Polly #adRooted #ad
- We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot. Height of plant is approximately 18"-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. This plant is unique with an eggplant-colored underbelly, and striking geometric features.
Care: recommended for the intermediate plant parent. Allow soil to dry 2" down. Pets: not pet-friendly. Pro-tip: lower and outer leaves will yellow and shed as the plant grows. It may look intimidating, beautiful green veins, but it's actually quite easy to grow. Sunlight: Bright indirect light. Water: once every week. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home.
4. Sprig & Stone #ad
Alocasia 'Polly' Elephant Ear #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Beautiful dark green and silveR Foliage! Dwarf variety perfect for LOW LIGHT conditions. 2. 25” pot. Makes a great houseplant! live arrival guarantee in temperatures between 32 and 85 degrees F.
5. AirGarden #ad
1 Plants, Alocasia Polly Mask, Ship in 6" Pot | Home & Garden, 8" Tall #adAirGarden #ad
- The package will be well packed. Ship from United States. Alocasia Polly Africa Mask. Ship in 6" Pot. Buyer will receive 1 Live Plants.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Easy to Grow Air Purifying Indoor Plant, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Alocasia Polly, Elephant Ear Dwarf Alocasia #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Thrives and spreads freely in evenly moist, and warm, well-drained soil. Large lime-green leaves have a prominent white midrib and veins. Your alocasia polly prefers a spot with ample humidity. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
A bold, lush plant to add a tropical flair to any garden. This is not a drought-tolerant indoor plant, but it is relatively forgiving if you forget to water it from time to time. Your alocasia polly will thrive in a spot with bright, filtered light.
In cold winter zones, organically rich, enjoy outdoors but move inside well before threat of frost. Root rot will occur if the soil becomes soggy. An excellent container plant for the patio or indoors.
Mist it on a regular basis, or use a pebble tray to increase humidity. Apply a controlled release fertilizer to the potting mix or garden soil. Evergreen. Remove old, faded foliage as needed. Your bathroom or kitchen are perfect spots for your Alocasia Polly because these areas tend to be more humid. This plant will thrive if given frequent, lukewarm showers either in the actual shower or use the spray attachment near your sink.