As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QA1 #ad
QA1 52611-S750 Control Arm Kit Coil Over 750lb, 1 Pack #adQA1 #ad
- Not only can you lower your c10, but you'll also have ride height adjustability on all four corners, giving you that perfect level stance. Add modern performance to a pickup that was designed for utility.
Adjustability options let you tailor the system to create the performance desired, so your truck can handle those corners and curves like a sports car.
2. QA1 #ad
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Rear Coil-Over Conversion System Kit #adQA1 #ad
- Features a lightweight aluminum body. Has a clear anodized finish for added corrosion resistance. Made from precision machined aluminum piston with PTFE piston band.
Kit includes 12 inch coil-over springs. They are revalveable and rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers.
3. QA1 #ad
QA1 RCK52348 Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kit #adQA1 #ad
- Item package Weight:8. 8 kg. Product Type:Auto Part. Item package Quantity:1. Item package dimension:21. 59 cm l x 25. 4 cm w x 53. 34 cm H.
4. QA1 #ad
QA1 GS501-10400A Single Adjustable Pro Coil Kit, Aluminum #adQA1 #ad
- Designed specifically for the GM A body/Tri-5. Shocks incorporate a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height for the perfect stance or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling.
Spring rate with polyurethane bushings. Coil-over has a 1098" compressed and a 14. 90" extended length. Feature a 400 lbs. Built for anyone looking to fully adjust ride height and valve control.
5. QA1 #ad
QA1 RCK52341 Pro Rear Single Adjustable Coil-Over Kit #adQA1 #ad
- Comes with specifically designed mounting brackets and single adjustable aluminum shocks. Features an easy bolt-in installation that does not require any cutting or welding.
Specifically designed for the 1964-1972 A-body. Coil overs have a clear anodized finish for added corrosion resistance. Compressed length measures 11. 6" and extended is 16. 8.