As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
2 Pack, VERMICULITE FINE GRD 8QT #adPlantation #ad
- Dimensions: 19l x 17W x 23H in. Wide variety of applications. Contains millions of cells that store air and water. Excellent soil conditioner. 8 qts.
2. PVP #ad
PVP 002738 4 cu. ft. Vermiculite Medium Granule #adPVP #ad
- Used for plus mixes, germination mixes, soil-less mixes, or rooting mixes. Virtually eliminates damping off problems. Density is 6. 5 to 8. 5 lb. Vermiculite Medium Granule. Ft. Per cu. Horticultural medium grade is brown in color.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Natural Fine Grade Horticultural Vermiculite, 8 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting Media. Burpee organic fine Grade horticultural Vermiculite is a lightweight amendment that improves moisture and nutrient retention.
Enhances water retention, binds nutrients, and facilitates nutrient exchange in soil. Helps promote faster seedling and transplant root growth. Omri listed for organic gardening.
4. ClearPots #ad
Vermiculite Grade 1 Fine #adClearPots #ad
- Promotes faster root growth and quick anchorage for young roots. Bagged just for the hobbyist that does not need a very large bag. Vermiculite is a natural mineral, clean, permanent, odorless, non-toxic and sterile.
Grade 1 - fine. Holds moisture and nutrients, leaving more room for air in the soil. Ideal for starting seed, potted plants and garden.
5. Josh's Frogs #ad
Josh's Frogs Sprig & Stone Vermiculite 1 Quart #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Great soil conditioner. Many plants can benefit from vermiculite like forget-me-nots, coriander, parsley, ferns, basil, pothos, carnivorous butterwort, some irises, philodendron, mushrooms, spider plants, lucky bamboo and more.
Allows better drainage & aeration when mixed with soil. Ultimate incubation media for many reptile species. Fine/Medium grade.
6. Clear Pots #ad
Clear Pots Vermiculite 4 QT, Grade 1 Fine #adClear Pots #ad
- Holds moisture and nutrients, leaving more room for air in the soil. Grade 1 - fine. Great for potted plants. Just for the hobbyist that does not need a large 4 cu ft bag.
Bagged 4 quart size. Vermiculite is a natural mineral, odorless, clean, permanent, non-toxic and sterile. Promotes faster root growth and quick anchorage for young roots.
7. xGarden #ad
Extra Chunky, 8 Quarts xGarden Horticultural Grade Premium Vermiculite #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Vermiculite soil additive - Extra Chunky. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Non-toxic and sterile - pH Neutral - Vermiculite helps soil maintain constant PH Levels.
Vermiculite allows soil to retain maximum moisture and nutrients for later use. Assists with drainage and aeration for soil.
8. Calibonsai #ad
Cactus & Succulent Soil Amendment, Cuttings, 1 Quart Fine Vermiculite for Seed Starting #adCalibonsai #ad
- New fine horticultural grade Vermiculite for Seedling, Cuttings and Succulent Soil Amendment. The best additive for seed germination, roots cuttings soil conditioner.
Absorbs minerals and improve substrate aeration, drainage. Retains moisture and nutrients to feed roots. Non toxic, sterile, inorganic and lightweight. 1 quart = 4 Cups = 025 gal. Product of USA. Volume: us dry gal.
9. ClearPots #ad
Vermiculite 2.5 Gallon, Grade 1 Fine #adClearPots #ad
- Holds moisture and nutrients, leaving more room for air in the soil. Just for the hobbyist that does not need a large 4 cu ft bag. Promotes faster root growth and quick anchorage for young roots.
Vermiculite is a natural mineral, clean, odorless, permanent, non-toxic and sterile. Bagged 2 1/2 gallon size. Grade 1 - fine. Great for potted plants.
10. Four Winds Trading #ad
Horticultural Coarse Grade Vermiculite 8 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Coarse grade horticultural vermiculite. High quality aggregate vermiculite. Excellent for many uses around the home and garden. Wonderful medium for growing plants.