As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Highlight #ad
Multi-Trunk or Evergreen Tree, Highlight 2 PACK-15 Gallon Tree Watering Bag/Ring, Deep Root&Low-Profile Slow Release Watering Bag for Newly Planted #adHighlight #ad
- Does it easy to installed?very simple and easy to install, no need special tools. Does it suit my trees?this low-profile tree watering ring prefect for newly planted trees, with branches beginning only 6” from the ground or higher, evergreens or shrubs, and the trunk Max diameter is 5.
7 inches14. 5cm. Why choose ours?because you will get more than a great value 15 Gallon tree watering ring. Our mission is 100% customer satisfaction. Our customers first, no quibble 12 months warranty and response online within 24 hours are promised here.
Place the bag on level ground around the truck, the diameter of the filling cap is 1-inch, walk away after filling, filling via hose, pipe or other suitable way, make sure to use suitable hose to fill the bag, automatic watering save your effort.
How it works?water ring is professional designed, two pvc emitters provides drip irrigation system for even water distribution, holds up to 15 gallons of water with a continuously water for 4 to 6 hours, fill just 1 to 2 time per week or as needed. What is the benefit of using this bag?deep root watering is the best way to reduce the effects of transplant and drought shock, 100% absorption eliminates water waste, saves your time, money and effort; Plus brown color and low profile can blends with existing landscape.
2. KONIGEEHRE #ad
Slow Release Water Bags for Trees, KONIGEEHRE 20 Gallon Tree Watering Bags, Reusable, Heavy Duty, Premium PVC Tree Drip Irrigation Bags #adKONIGEEHRE #ad
- Easy to usevery easy to use, just wrap this water bag around the trunk, tighten the zipper and pour water in it. Slow drainthe slow and controlled irrigation, allows a better saturation of waters, promoting the deep growth of the tree roots, reducing the shock of transplants and drought stress.
For larger trees, you can pull two of these drip irrigations together. Especially great for drought or hot areas.
If you're not completely satisfied with anything you get from us, contact us and we'll make it right. Designed with wide water fill hole suitable for universal size hose, and sturdy handle for long time use.
Buy with confidencethank you very much for your great support. Heavy duty materialmade of durable pvc tarpaulin material, UV resistant. Product quality and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Big capacityour automatic watering bags can hold 20 gallons of water that can sustain the life of a tree for a long time.
3. Greenscapes #ad
Greenscapes Tree Watering Bags #adGreenscapes #ad
- Holds up to 20 gallons of water. Easy fill opening. Bag is empty in 6-8 hours. Micro-perforated release points along bottom seam.
4. Tree Gator #ad
1 Bag, Treegator Original Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees #adTree Gator #ad
- Easily installed and filled in less than 5 minutes with no tools required. Single bag fits 1 to 4" diameter trunk, 2 bags zipped together fits 4" to 8" diameter trunk. Typically requires re-filling just once every 5 to 7 days for most applications.
2 single bags zipped together maximum water capacity is approximately 50 gallons 189. 27 liters. Slowly and continuously waters over a 5 to 9 hour time period. Deep water saturation promotes deep root growth and reduces transplant and drought shock. Single bag maximum water capacity is approximately 15 gallons 56. 78 liters.
|Brand||Tree Gator #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty covers any defects in parts, materials and workmanship for up to 5 years from the original date of purchase|
5. Smart Spring #ad
New Water Absorption Slow Release Technology Prevents Over and Under Watering 1, SteadySpring 24" Smart 30-Day Tree Watering Bag, AUTO Refills with RAIN and Slow Releases As Plant Needs #adSmart Spring #ad
- You could go months or years without refilling! SteadySpring uses osmosis and gravity to slowly leach water into the soil 12-14 in deep. A rating from 3 to 8 out of 10 is ideal for trees to thrive! Steadyspring bytreediaper has a weed barrier top to eliminate plants and weeds growing around the root system that normally steal water, oxygen and nutrients.
Soil moisture stabilizer - prevents soils from getting too wet root rot or too dry tree suffering. For up to 1. 5" caliper or up to 15-gallon trees - uses 99% less water than traditional tree bag over the course of 1 season! For multi-stem plants or larger trees, try our 36" size that comes in two halves for more flexible placement to deliver water to the rootball and desired root zone for better feeder root growth.
If the soil seems too dry, look at how the tree is doing or use a moisture meter to measure.
This allows for less water to be used. Soil will remain at a healthy, moist level for the tree to thrive. Leave out year-round - even in frozen climates! cover with mulch to help keep soil moisture levels at optimum levels, while reducing evaporation, providing insulation to the root system and keeping the SteadySpring by TreeDiaper from getting stolen! Soak first for a couple hours. Steadyspring will function for 30 days without refilling and maintain effectiveness for years with as little as 1 inch of rainwater per month.
6. REMIAWY #ad
REMIAWY Tree Watering Bag, 20 Gallon Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees, Tree Irrigation Bag Made of Durable PVC Material with Zipper 4 Pack 5-8 Hours Releasing Time #adREMIAWY #ad
- Be aware that a really young sapling within 2” in diametermay be too small to use this tree watering bag. You can zip the tree watering bag off the trees and store it in dry place, such as garage or storage shed in winter and then zip back in the spring. It is suggested to turn the bag upside down to drain residual water left in winter as freezing could cause damage.
Compared with conventional methods, this tree watering bag can greatly reduce your time and water. Keep your trees hydrated and healthy remiawy tree watering bags offer perfect solution to get the right amount of water to your plants without soaking them in the process or wasting water due to run-off and evaporation.
With 20 gallon capacity, it is a slow drip irrigation system that will release water for 5-8 hours. The filling frequency depends on the weather, types of plants drawing water.
If the water in the tree watering system stops draining, then clean it out. 5-8 hrs release time with 20 gallon capacitywith 3. 5” opening, you can fill the garden watering bags with container or hose with ease. 2 tree watering bags zipped together fit 6”-16” diameter trunk. This watering bag keeps the dirt around the tree wet, but not the trunk so you don’t need to worry about causing your trees rot. The water automatically seeps out through small holes of the bottom and will be directly absorbed into the root system.
7. PANGCH #ad
Tree Watering Bag, 20 Gallon Slow Release Tree Watering Bags-Drip Irrigation Bag for Newly Planted or Established Trees 3 Pack #adPANGCH #ad
- High standards of workmanship and customer service - pangvch tree bags for watering are made of weather-resistant PVC with scrim reinforcement, durable black polypro straps and nylon zippers. Note: fill tree watering bag only to 1/4 capacity, then gently lift up on the two black straps at top of tree watering bag in order to fully expand bottom.
A tree watering bag has a wide fill opening that will fit up to 3” diameter hose. In some instances, it can take between 5 and 24 hours for single watering bag to completely empty. You can adjust the fill schedule according to local weather conditions, etc- especially during periods of drought.
Deep water saturation is key - pangch tree watering bags deliver water deep below the soil surface, encouraging strong root growth, helping to reduce the effects of transplant & drought shock. Compared to conventional methods, tree watering bag can greatly reduce your watering frequency and save money by eliminating tree replacement and reducing labor costs.
Capacity & water release times - pangch slow release tree watering bag can apply up to 20 gallons of water in single application/fill. It typically takes approximately 5 to 9 hours for a tree water bag to empty. Water release times may vary depending on certain factors such as: soil types, weather conditions, tree types and size, etc. Installation instructions - setup is quick and easy. Tree watering schedule - there is no standard watering amount that is suitable for all new trees.
|Part Number||Tree watering bag-3 Pack|
|Warranty||Every PANGCH tree watering bag comes with manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.If your purchase isn’t completely satisfactory or if there are any questions, please contact us.We will help you solve the problem ASAP.|
8. DAENO #ad
Gator Tree Water Bag 20 Gallon 2 Pack Tree Ring Slow Release Tree Watering Bag Adjustable for Plants Established Trees with Drip Tube and Zipper Made of Durable PVC Material #adDAENO #ad
- Heavy-duty PE Tarpaulin Material. Easy to use with Zipper. Slow release tree watering Bag 5-8 Hours Releasing Time.
9. Tree Soaker #ad
Tree Watering Bag | 20 Gallon Slow Release Drip Tree Irrigation System | Watering Bag for Trees | 3 Pack #adTree Soaker #ad
- Large capacity: the largest size available, this bag will hold up to 20 gallons of water to maximize your tree watering needs. Straight to the roots: instead of spreading water out all over the top of the soil, the TREE SOAKER tree irrigation bag is designed to deliver water deep into the soil at the roots where they need it.
Durable: our tree soaker tree watering bag has a heavy-duty zipper and is made of a tough tarpaulin material that resists tearing and is UV stable so it won't degrade in the hot sun.
Saves time & water: using a tree soaker tree watering bag means you can water many trees at once saving time and because the water goes straight to the tree roots, you will save a huge amount of water compared to traditional watering methods. Slow drip: depending on the soil type and weather conditions, this bag will slowly drip irrigate your tree for up to 10 hours.
10. Garden Armor #ad
Garden Armor 20 Gallon Slow-Release Tree Watering Bag #adGarden Armor #ad
- Heavy duty locking zipper keeps bag from shifting. Releases water over a 5-8 hour period allowing for a deep saturation. Holds up to 20 gallons and wraps trunk sizes of 4".
100% water concentration, conserves water by preventing run-off. Can expand with multiple bags. Made with commercial grade UV stabilized coated polyethylene.
|Brand||Garden Armor #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Armor #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty covers any defects in parts, materials and workmanship for up to 3 years from the original date of purchase|