As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 701810A Systemic Plant Fertilizer and Insecticide with Imidacloprid 12 Month Tree & Shrub Protect & Feed, Concentrate, 32 oz #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Not for sale in ny, CT, MD & VT. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. Non-bearing fruits and nuts are plants that do not bear edible fruits and nuts for at least 12 months after application of pesticides.
Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Aphids, Adelgids, Emerald Ash Borers, Caterpillars, and more. Restrictions: product intended only for non-bearing fruit and nut trees. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
2. BioAdvanced #ad
Ready-to-Spray, and Mite Control for Plants, BIOADVANCED 701287A 3 in 1 Insect, Disease, 32 Ounce #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Disease control: Fungicide controls Blackspots, Powdery Mildew, and more. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT. Insect killer: army worm killer. Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days.
Coverage area: treats up to 190 rose bushes with the easy hose-attachment applicator. 3-in-1 formula: insect, and mite control for use on roses, shrubs, disease, flowers, and trees. Also kills aphids, spider Mites, Caterpillars, Japanese Beetles, and more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide Revitalize® Bio Fungicide Concentrate, 16 oz #adBonide #ad
- Triggers plant immune response - product is a broad-spectrum preventative biofungicide/bactericide for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases. It helps control listed blights, spots, molds, rots, and mildews.
Easy to apply - applied as either a foliar spray or soil drench. Colonizes roots - revitalize biofungicide will also help with the colonization of your plants' root hairs. Lawn and garden protection - designed for use on vegetables, fruits, ornamental trees, shrubs, nuts, flowers, houseplants and tropical plants grown in and around the home.
This aids in preventing the establishment of disease-causing fungi and bacteria. While the drench application is for controlling diseases that affect parts of plants under soil.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient of the product is a natural strain of the bacterium Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, which is a leading fungicide used worldwide. The spray application is for controlling diseases that affect above-ground plant parts. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
4. Bonide #ad
Annual Tree and Shrub Insect Control, Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND611 #adBonide #ad
- Also provides protection for new growth. Once in the roots, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing protection from insects. For best results, spray with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains.
Soil drench application - concentrate dissolves in water allowing the insecticide to move through the root zone. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
Easy application - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied by pouring or with backpack, compression, knapsack or tank type sprayers. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, scale, emerald ash borer, aphids, leaf miners, bronze birch borers, and many other species of bug.
Will also prevent new infestations. Foliage protector - Designed for use on listed fruit, nut and ornamental trees and shrubs. Won't wash away - tree and shrub insect control is rainproof within hours. Will not wash off after it has dried.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
5. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 12 Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed, 4 lb, Granules #adBioAdvanced #ad
- 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. Restrictions: not for sale in ct, distribution, sale into, and or use in nassau, MD & VT.
Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Adelgids, Emerald Ash Borers, Aphids, Leafminers, and more. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. Not for sale, suffolk, Kings and Queens counties of NY.
|Manufacturer||Bayer Advanced #ad|
6. Mauget #ad
Tree Injector Combination of Insecticide & Fungicide, Fungisol, Mauget Imisol 4ml, Containing Imidacloprid & Debacarb Imicide #adMauget #ad
- Two treatments in one application, Labeled for a Broad spectrum of INSECTS and DISEASES. The combination of mauget’s fungisol plus imicide, all in one Tree Injection application provides disease suppression of over 30 tree disease pathogens and long long lasting control / suppression of over 37+ damaging insects including many exotic introduced insects.
Imisol is one of the two mauget’s exclusively developed combination insect and disease microinjection tree care treatment products that combines Mauget’s patented Fungisol debacarb Fungicide, with Mauget’s Imicide Imidacloprid Insecticide.
This simple to apply unique micro-injection tree care treatment is an exclusive formulation that has been developed and offered only by Mauget to control both diseases and insects with one simple, easy to apply microinjection application saving both time and expence. University and field tested, Completely enclosed, minimal risk application method.
7. Bonide #ad
Granular Fungicide 7.5 lb., Bonide BND60514, Infuse Systemic Disease Control #adBonide #ad
- Use on cool and warm season grasses - this product may be used on all cool and warm season grasses such as Bentgrass, Fescue, Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, St. Use at first sign - this product is highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first sign of disease.
It is also proven to encourage turf rooting and improve color in woody shrubs. Controls a variety of diseases - infuse prevents and stops black spot, powdery mildew, snow mold, brown patch, dollar spot, rust, leaf spot, and many more.
Total coverage of lawn - provides a broad spectrum of disease control for roses, trees, lawns, flowers, shrubs, and multiple other garden plants.
Apply under dry or moist leaf/soil conditions. 5, 000 square feet of your backyard, lawn, 000 square feet of coverage - this product can protect 5, and other outdoor areas. Augustinegrass Zoysiagrass, Bluegrass, or their mixtures in residential turf sites. Consider treating early in the season.
8. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 3-in-1 Insect Disease and Mite Control I, Ready-to-Spray, 32 oz #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Restrictions: Not for sale in NY. Insect killer: kills aphids, Japanese Beetles, Spider Mites, Caterpillars, and more. Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, and more.
Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 14 days. Coverage area: Treats up to 192 roses. 3-in-1 formula: insect, and mite control for use on roses, flowers, disease, shrubs and trees.
9. Ortho #ad
1 gal., Ortho Insect Mite & Disease 3-in-1 Ready-To-Use #adOrtho #ad
- Controls fungal diseases, including black spot, powdery mildew, blight, rust, Scab, brown rot and leaf spot. Controls a wide range of fungal diseases and pests. Convenient, easy to use, requires no mixing.
Use on roses, houseplants, flowers, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, nuts and vegetables. Controls aphids, beetles, crickets, mites, caterpillars, silverfish, weevils, whiteflies and other insect pests.
10. Ortho #ad
16 oz., Ortho MAX Garden Disease Control Concentrate #adOrtho #ad
- Stops and prevents diseases, including rust, blight, powdery mildew, leaf spot, fruit rot and other plant diseases. Effectively controls listed vegetable, fruit and ornamental plant diseases.
Stops and prevents garden diseases. Makes up to 64 gallons diluted spray. Controls diseases on vegetables, flowers, shrubs, shade trees and fruit trees.