As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jobe's #ad
15, Jobe's 01660 1610 0 Tree Fertilizer Spikes 16-4-4 #adJobe's #ad
- Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all trees and shrubs. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. Jobe’s tree spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season.
Guaranteed analysis: 16-4-4 5 spikes, 16-4-4 15 spikes, 15-3-3 9 spikes, 160 spikes. Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall.
2. BioAdvanced #ad
Granules, 10-Pound, BioAdvanced 701910A 12-Month Shrub Protect & Feed Insect Killer and Tree Food #adBioAdvanced #ad
- 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Emerald Ash Borers, Caterpillars, Leafminers, Aphids, Adelgids, and more.
Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
12 Spikes/Pack, Miracle-Gro Tree & Shrub Plant Food Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall. Contains natural ingredients. Promotes vibrant color and lush foliage. Also great for use on evergreens and acid loving plants. Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong trees and shrubs.
4. Scotts #ad
3-Pound, Scotts 200910 Evergreen Flowering Tree & Shrub Continuous Release Plant Food #adScotts #ad
- Easy to use—simply apply directly to soil. Encourages vigorous root growth and lush foliage. Safe—won't burn your plants when used as directed Based on manufacturer's direction for use.
Feeds for up to 2 months. Excellent for evergreens, hydrangeas, dogwoods, magnolias and many other acid-loving trees and shrubs.
5. VPG #ad
VPG Inc BAC421 20Lb Tree & Shrub Food, 1 #adVPG #ad
- A scientifically formulated tree and shrub food that contains penetrating action which moves the food directly to the feeder roots when applied around the tree or shrub drip line, eliminating the need to dig holes.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
6. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
4-Pound, 19-8-10, Voluntary Purchasing Group Fertilome 10864 Tree and Shrub Food #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Eliminates the need to dig holes. Moves the food directly to the feeder roots. A scientifically formulated tree food that contains penetrating action.
7. Jobe's #ad
Time Release Fertilizer for All Tr, Jobe's GL61100046769 Package 160 Bulk Tree Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells. Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Jobe’s tree spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season.
Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all trees and shrubs.
8. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth All Natural Tree & Shrub Fertilizer Mix 4-2-4, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Down to earth tree & shrub is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 4-2-4 formula and is enhanced with mycorrhizal fungi. Ingredients: fish bone meal, greensand, Humates, corn gluten meal, AZOMITE, Langbeinite, Kelp Meal and Mycorrhizal Fungi.
Formulated for transplanting bare root trees, ball and burlap shrubs, container plants and is best appplies by mixing into soil at planting or by adding to small holes drilled into the soil.
Fortified with 11 species of endo- and ecto- mycorrhizal fungi that helps encourage extensive root development to protect against a variety of plant stresses. Helps promote rapid establishment and ensure survival from transplant shock, drought and other environmental extremes that can negatively impact a young plant's growth potential.
9. BioAdvanced #ad
Concentrate, BioAdvanced 701915A 12 Month Tree and Shrub Feed Fertilizer with Insect Protection, 1-Gallon #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Easy to apply formula, That Is Highly Effective. Formula protects against insects For Up To One Year, Plus Feeds Up To Three Months. Provides slow release Fertilizer, With Systemic Rainproof Protection.
Protects against insects, emerald Ash Borer, Leaf miners, Including Aphids, And More. Gallon, concentrate, tree and Shrub, Insect Control.
10. Scotts #ad
3-Pound Not Sold in Pinellas County, Scotts Continuous Release Evergreen Flowering Tree and Shrub Fertilizer, FL 2 Pack #adScotts #ad
- Excellent for evergreens, dogwoods, hydrangeas, magnolias and many other acid-loving trees and shrubs. Great for acid-loving plants such as azaleas, camellias, and rhododendrons.
Encourages vigorous root growth and lush foliage. Safe - won't burn your plants when used as directed. Easy to use - simply apply directly to soilEasy to use - imply apply directly to soil.