As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EARTHQUAKE #ad
EARTHQUAKE 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller, Red #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Compact power- the 212cc viper engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance. Instant reverse- unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting.
Because it is built to last, the Earthquake Victory is backed by a 5-year and US based service and support. Till up to 10” deep and 16” wide in one pass. Power source Type: Gas Powered. Looped handlebars offer 3 height adjustments to ensure an ergonomic experience of the user.
5-year - a bronze gear drive transmission, heavy duty forged tines, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last. Highly maneuverable- with its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
At the end of a garden row or in tight spaces, simply pull the reverse lever and walk the unit backwards to change direction. Counter rotating tines spin in the opposite direction of the self-propelled drive wheels providing the right combination of opposing forces to attack previously untilled ground with confidence. Right sized adjustability- the victory is right-sized allowing the flexibility to use one machine to both attack new ground and maintain existing plots.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
2. EARTHQUAKE #ad
Red/Black, EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Frustration-free shifting: pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy. Balanced and stable: the lower and wider body with our transmission provides the perfect balance from front to back and side to side eliminating those tippy and top-heavy tilling experiences you get with offset engine and transmission configurations.
Designed for performance, the pioneer uses a lighter and quieter engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.
Airless wheels: not only will the super-wide airless wheels never go flat, they have seriously aggressive lugs for clawing at the dirt for maximum traction. Dual-grip handlebars: step to the side of your tilling path and employ one-handed operation to avoid those annoying footsteps in your seed-bed.
No fuss, no cuss, no back and forth… easily find the drive mode you want by simply sliding the shift handle into your preferred mode on the locator plate. Efficient and maneuverable: the transmission on the pioneer is so efficient that it is able to accomplish equal work to larger tillers while offering the user more control. Instant reverse: unlike its competitors, pioneer takes the “shift” out of backing up. Seamlessly maneuver backward in your garden with the quick pull of a handle. Release the handle to go forward again.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
3. YARDMAX #ad
98cc, YARDMAX YT5328 Compact Front Tine Tiller #adYARDMAX #ad
- Powerful 98cc yardmax engine delivers 180 RPM rotational speed. Depth control with drag stake makes it easier to turn and delivers a smoother till. Removable outer tines allow tilling in tight spaces, easily maneuvering in gardens.
Provides a tilling width of 11", 16" or 21", and tilling depths from 7" to 11" for intense, compact cultivation. Easy-to-use, 3-position, adjustable-height handlebar controls operation on the fly. Also add Oil to the fill mark.
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 19-Inch Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller with Self-Propelled Agricultural Tires #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Powerful - the cast iron, gear-driven transmission is housed in a heavy-duty cast-iron case and powered by a 212cc engine. Versatile - with a 19-inch tilling width and an 8-inch tilling depth, this Tiller features dual-rotation tilling, allowing a quick switch from forward to reverse for more flexibility in the garden.
Champion support - includes 2-year limited Warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dependable - four heavy-duty 13. 8-inch hardened steel tines with dual-rotation tilling are designed to tackle the toughest soil conditions with the least amount of effort. Efficient - 13-inch self-propelled agricultural tires power easily over uneven terrain, allowing you to accomplish more in less time.
5. Sun Joe #ad
Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator,Black #adSun Joe #ad
- Easy storage: handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport. Wide x 8 in. 5-amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. Deep. No questions asked. Wheel-adjustment: 3-position wheel adjustment. Contact snow joe + sun joe customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
Powerful: 13. We’ve got you covered! : your new tiller + cultivator is backed by the snow joe + sun joe customer promise. Durable: 6 steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance. We will warrant New, powered products for two years from the date of purchase.
|Brand||Sun Joe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Snow Joe #ad|
6. TAZZ #ad
Tazz 35310 2-in-1 Front Tine Tiller/Cultivator, 16” & 21”, 79cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, Gear Drive Transmission, Forged Steel Tines, Multiple Tilling Widths of 11”, Toolless Removable Side Shields,Green #adTAZZ #ad
- Service and support: our us based support staff and 3-Year Limited Warranty ensure that you will be highly satisfied with your Tazz 2-in-1 so you can confidently get out and enjoy your garden. Flexible options: the steel constructed handlebar has 4 height positions to ergonomically accommodate any user.
Power and durability: a high performance and fuel efficient 79cc Viper engine starts up easily with a smooth pull recoil and delivers plenty of power to till through all kinds of soil conditions. As your garden grows simply switch to the 16” or 11” cultivating widths to maintain rows and weed around plants.
Built-tough components like a bronze gear transmission and forged steel tines provide the rugged durability for lasting results season after season. Stable and maneuverable: compared with other compact front tines, the tazz 2-in-1 is designed with balance in mind.
Use the full 21” tilling width to create a level seedbed for planting. Effortlessly turn on a dime at the end of a row utilizing the compact and centered footprint combined with a lightweight design. 2-in-1 versatility: toolless removal of outer tines and side shields quickly turns the tazz 2-in-1 from a tiller into a cultivator. Clean-up, mulch and aerate in the fall with a quick flip back to the full tilling width. Power source type: Gas Powered. With its low center of gravity, the 2-in-1 provides ground-hugging stability for unmatched user control.
7. Earthwise #ad
Grey, Earthwise TC70016 16-Inch 13.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator #adEarthwise #ad
- 6 adjustable tines. Adjustable 11" to 16" Width/ 8" Working depth. Lightweight, easy to operate, and convenient to store. Tine length:16 inch. Assembled product dimensions L x w x h-4000 x 19. 00 x 42. 00 inches. Powerful 13. 5 amp. Comfortable ergonomic handle.
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty|
8. EARTHQUAKE #ad
Earthquake 20015 Versa Front Tine Tiller Cultivator with 99cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, 5 Year Warranty #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Convenient and quiet - Smooth pull recoil for an easy start. Stability - lowest center of gravity available in any front tine tiller for ground-hugging stability.
Warranty - 5-Year Limited. Versatile - tool-less removal of outer tines and shields quickly turns Versa from a tiller into a cultivator. Easy-to-use - easy maneuverability - Light enough to turn on a dime with effortless control.
9. proven part #ad
Proven part Complete Rebuild Kit Rear Tine Tiller Tines Replaces Ariens 129359, Troy Bilt 1901118 10802 #adproven part #ad
- Hardware included. Replaces: troy-bilt: 1901118, 1270-1a, gw-1245, 10802, and 1270-2A. Fits horse and pony 532004459, 532004460, 532006554, 532006555.
Replaces part numbers: ariens 129359 129259, mtd 742-0105 742-0106 roper 4459j 6554j 4460j 6555j ROTOHOE 1569 1570 Quantity: 8 left tines and 8 right TINES.
10. Ardisam #ad
Earthquake 53630 Tiller Cable Rear Tine 39 IN Sheath #adArdisam #ad
- 39” in Sheath. Fits specific earthquake 7155, 7055, 7050 Power Chore Equipment Models. Genuine ardisam Part # 53630 Genuine oeM Ardisam Part.