As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, 3 Gallon, Perfect Plants Tea Olive Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Pale, yellow flowers will appear in spring & summer months, releasing a sweet-note fragrance similar to Southern Sweet Tea — this aroma is recognizably purifying and will compliment other Natural tones in the garden! Mature height: 15-30 ft | mature width: 15-20 ft, with buoyant, light-green foliage reaching skyward.
This plant loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade exposure throughout the day — no pruning necessary to keep Tea Olive clean-cut and shapely.
Live 3 gallon tea olive comes with easy to use plant food and bloom every spring through summer months with southern sweet-tea fragrant flowers — the electrifying, bush-like frame, shrub-like branches — Tea Olive holds a compact, complimentary when planted in multiples along walkways, natural aroma fills the entire landscape! This fragrant shrub features light-green foliage on thin, in gardens, next to patios and pools, or at the front entrance of home or office buildings.
2. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Trade Gallon, Fragrant Tea Olive osmanthus fragrans #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Ships in a trade gallon Pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. Mature height 10-15 feet -- mature width 8-10 feet -- exposure sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 7-9. Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring.
Blossoms of the hardy tea Olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season.
3. GARDENS OY VEY #ad
Very Large Tea Olive Osmanthus fragrans, White Flowering #adGARDENS OY VEY #ad
- Tree-plants & shrub-plants, Evergreens. Very full plants, 36-40" tall ships in a 48" box. Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. Ships with soil. Maybe winter dormant, no foliage Picture not representative. 7 gallon plants.
4. Shrub #ad
White Blooms, Shrub Tea Olive Osmanthus 2.25 Gal #adShrub #ad
- Seasons: Winter. Expected blooming Period: Spring To Summer. Plant in sun to part shade. Green leaf foliage with white blooms in the fall. Usda zones 7-10 Water twice per week until established, then water once per week. Mature size 10 ft tall and 10 ft wide. Sunlight Exposure: Partial Shade.
|Part Number||Tea Olive|
5. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Live Plant, Fragrant Princess Dwarf Tea Olive 'Kaori Hime' osmanthus , Quart Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Ships in a quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. We don't know the ultimate size of this cultivar, but it is thought to Only get 1 to 2' in Height.
Mature height 1-2 feet -- mature width 1-2 feet -- exposure full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 6-10 Many plants this dwarf rarely flower, but the flowers are full size, if ever, so they put on quite a show and are just as fragrant as the species.
Ideal for a rock garden or very confined spaces or even as a container plant. But the most remarkable thing about it is that it will flower when Only a few inches tall. The leaves are typical of this species, but are Only 3/8" long.
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Osmanthus Fragrans, Fragrant Tea Olive Shrub, 3 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. Tiny flower clusters have a delightful apricot-like fragrance. Prune annually for a neat appearance and to maintain desired size and shape.
The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Works well for formal or informal hedges and screens, or as a landscape specimen. Water deeply, moist, regularly during the first few growing seasons to establish an extensive root system.
Consider it a requirement in a country or Victorian garden. A large evergreen shrub or small tree with a broad upright form that is densely branched and covered with finely toothed, dark green foliage. May work well as foundation planting and along fencelines where summers aren't too hot.
Provide enriched, well-drained soil. Plant near walks and entrances to enjoy the fragrance. Fertilize before new growth begins in early spring. Shelter from intense afternoon sun in hot summer regions. This is a favorite old-fashioned shrub or small tree grown for its sweetly fragrant flowers. Treat it as a background for the perennial border or group with more spectacular deciduous flowering shrubs.
7. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Trade Gallon Pot, Live Plant, Red Flowering Fragrant Tea Olive Osmanthus #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Deliveries to ca, or, mt, nd, az, nv, wa, ut, id, sd will be shipped bareroot. Flowers are dark orange to red in color and very fragrant.
All other states will be shipped in the pot. The rarest form of tea olive found only in remote areas of china. Plant is growing in a trade gallon pot - for flowering plants, we can not GUARANTEE BLOOMS AT ALL TIMES.
8. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
3, Osmanthus decorus 'Baki Kasapligil', Year Tree, Extremely Fragrant Flowers, Fragrant Tea Olive #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Extremely fragrant flower clusters of pure white! glossy evergreen linear leaves with arching branches! Dwarf evergreen only grows 6 feet tall! Very distinct and unusual! 3 - year tree - reaches 6 feet at maturity - shipped in a container with soil - zone 6-8.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
Fragrant Tea Olive Shrub | 1 Live Gallon Size Plant | Osmanthus Fragrans Blooming Specimen #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. Treat it as a background for the perennial border or group with more spectacular deciduous flowering shrubs. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away.
Blossoms of the hardy tea olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. May work well as foundation planting and along fencelines where summers aren't too hot.
Water deeply, regularly during the first few growing seasons to establish an extensive root system. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. Fertilize before new growth begins in early spring.
Works well for formal or informal hedges and screens, or as a landscape specimen. Consider it a requirement in a country or Victorian garden. Makes a healthy, dense and wonderfully scented screen or privacy hedge. Plant near walks and entrances to enjoy the fragrance. Tiny flower clusters have a delightful apricot-like fragrance. Provide enriched, moist, well-drained soil.
10. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Brussel's Live Fukien Tea Indoor Bonsai Tree, 7 Years Old; 8" to 12" Tall with Decorative Container, Humidity Tray & Deco Rock #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Species: delicate white blossom bloom almost year round and small dark green leaves are shiny with little white dots on the surfaces which are often mistaken for insect infestations. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
Bloom: bonsai will bloom between April - May. Contents: bonsai, decorative container Assorted Colors & Styles, soil, Humidity Tray, Deco Rocks, Care Instructions.
The trunk has wonderful brownish red bark which contrasts beautifully with the dark green of its leaves. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Age/size/care: your medium 7 year old bonsai will arrive at 8" to 12" tall in a 8" container and will perform best indoors see detailed care instructions in images.