As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Insect Control Systemic Granules, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 4 lb., Bonide BND95349 #adBonide #ad
- Be considerate of animals and bugs like hummingbirds and bees that could be harmed from use of this product. The dry-application granules are easy to use, control, and apply without worrying about destroying clothing or other plants.
This product is labeled for use on flower beds, shrubs, and the like, roses, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. Apply it every 8 weeks throughout the growing season for optimal protection. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants.
How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
No spraying - there is no mess associated with this pesticide because it is not a spray. Pest control - bonide systemic granules kill tough houseplant pests like fungus, mealybug, gnats, aphids, termite, whitefly, and more. Ready to use - these convenient granules are ready for use and provide effective, roses, long lasting insect control for up to 8 weeks in your flower beds, and shrubs.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Bonide Product 951 Systemic House Plant Insect Control 2 Pack of 8 Oz. #adBonide #ad
- Excellent indoor no odor, no spray, no mess formula. Protect gardens, lawns and trash cans. Convenient, ready-to-use granules provide effective, long lasting insect control for 8 weeks. Houseplant systemic Granules. Systemic houseplant insect granular. Chemical Pesticides and Herbicide.
3. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield Systemic Insect Granules 1 POUND #adHi-Yield #ad
- Protects new growth protected for up to 8 weeks. Ideal for potted plants and Can Be Used Both Indoors and Outdoors, may be applied while planting. Controls for up to 2 months. Absorbed by roots and moves through entire plant. Do not use on edible plants.
4. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
Quick Kill, 30 Ounce, Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- The mosquito bits are labeled to control Fungus Gnats in plant beds or pots. Environmentally Sound Biological Mosquito Control. Sprinkle mosquito bits to quickly annihilate the larval population; Corn cob granules coated in Bti, turning water black with larvae, the Bits do not last long but provide a punch, to a clear pool void of future mosquitoes.
Bits can be sprinkled on the soils surface or mixed with potting soil prior to planting will kill fungus gnat larvae with the same safety and target specific control offered for mosquito larvae.
5. Bonide #ad
16 Oz, Bonide Products 941 Pt Insect Systemic Spray home-pest-repellents #adBonide #ad
- Long-lasting formula - bonide bug killer formula is economical and long-lasting. Outdoor residential use - this pesticide is designed for outdoor residential use only. One pint can make up to 16 gallons of diluted spray, and it helps treat infestations immediately.
Treats many bugs - there are a lot of bugs that can be killed with this product including thrips, mealybugs, scale, two-spotted spider mites, whiteflies and more. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, lawns, roses, shrubs, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles, and the like, or turfs.
For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants.
Great for shrubs and trees - if your ornamental garden, shrubs, or trees experience insect or pest infestation, this formula is a great way to control and protect these plants. This is not a carpenter bee killer, so do not use this on blooming crops or weeds. Apply every 7 to 10 days as long as the infestation occurs. This is not a treatment for termite bugs, and it is harmful to humans and domestic animals if ingested.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide Systemic Insect Control #adBonide #ad
- Controls Broad Range of Insects. Long lasting. Use on Ornamentals. Use on shrubs and Trees. 16 ozs, Economical.
7. Compare-N-Save #ad
75333, 1 Gallon, Compare-N-Save Systemic Tree and Shrub Insect Drench #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Controls aphids, emerald ash borers, Japanese beetles, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. Controls aphids, emerald ash borers, Japanese beetles, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application.
8. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 043929293566 Bayer Advanced 701110A All in One Rose and Flower Care Granules, 4-Pou, 4-Pound #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD, VT. Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks. Plant food: Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms.
Insect killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Leafhoppers, Aphids, and other listed pests. Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Southern Blight and more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
9. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6342 Once A Year Insect Control Concentrate Systemic Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- It even protects new growth. Easy to use - simply mix once a year insect control in a bucket of water and apply around the roots as a soil drench for a full year of insect control. This ensures the product won't wash away and helps with the season-long control of all those annoying bugs.
Bug killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, aphids, whiteflies, leaf beetles, mealy bugs, borers, leafhoppers, scale, Japanese beetles and many more.
Protects trees and shrubs - once a year insect control is designed for use on outdoor trees & shrubs along with the following fruit and nut trees: apple, oriental pear, loquat, mayhaw, crabapple, pecan, pear, and quince.
Systemic insecticide - systemic insecticides are taken up inside the plant so that every part of the plant contains the chemical. Year-long protection - our insecticide dissolved in water moves down through the soil, where it is absorbed by the roots. Read label for mixing rates. No need to spray. Once absorbed, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing year-long insect protection.
10. BioAdvanced #ad
Granules, 10-Pound, BioAdvanced 701910A 12-Month Shrub Protect & Feed Insect Killer and Tree Food #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
Restrictions: not for sale in CT, MD & VT. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Adelgids, Aphids, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, and more. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|