As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WEN #ad
Black, CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight, WEN 56235i Super Quiet 2350-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off #adWEN #ad
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
Produces 2350 surge watts and 1900 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics phones, tablets, computers, televisions, etc. Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services.
2. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Electric Start, Gas Powered, RV Ready, Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, and Lifetime Hours. 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
3. A-iPower #ad
RV, Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home, A-iPower SUA2000iD 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered, or Emergency #adA-iPower #ad
- Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, allows for effective operation without disturbing your friends and neighbors. A-ipower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, laptops, televisions, and other electronics.
Lightweight and portable at only 55 lbs. The a-ipower sua2000id dual fuel inverter generator produces 2, 600 running watts of power with gasoline and 1, 000 starting watts with 1, 800 starting watts with 1, 500 running watts with propane LPG.
Each sua2000id comes with a set of parallel cables enabling users to link two SUA2000iD together for combined power output of 4, 000 starting watts and 3200 running watts. Making it ideal for camping trips and tailgate parties.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse iGen2200 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 1800 Rated & 2200 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 1800 rated watts and 2200 peak watts at less than 3% thd - weighs only 46 Lbs. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
2 gallon gas tank - features "Economy Mode" for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Parallel capable - combine your igen2200 with the westinghouse wh2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord.
Gas powered - two 120v 20 amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. Great choice for home use as an emergency Backup in a Power Outage - Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials.
5. DuroMax #ad
Camping & RV Ready, DuroMax XP2200EH Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator-2200 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Tailgate, 50 State Approved, Blue #adDuroMax #ad
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice. Maximum power: with duromax mX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
Plenty of power: with 2, 200 starting watts and 1, 800 running watts, This unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs and help with fun at your campsite.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP2200EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states. Powerful duromax engine: the xp2200eh is powered by a DuroMax 79cc 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark Ignition.
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer|
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Hose length – 3. 3’. Your purchase includes one champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator. Fuel tank capacity GASOLINE – 3.
4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc. Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Specifications: noise level – 68 dba.
Outlets – one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet L5-30R and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R. Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge. Portable generator dimensions – 23. 2” l x 19. 1" w x 20" h | product weight – 104. 9 lbs.
7. Pulsar #ad
CARB Compliant, Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability, PG2200BiS #adPulsar #ad
- Includes: propane hose, spark plug Wrench, 10w30 oil bottle 350ML, & Funnel. Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited. 80cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, oHV, 3Hp, air cooled Engine.
Compact carrying case design with 1. 2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db.
18 gallon fuel tank. Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG. Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown. 8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load. 2, 200 peak watts/ 1, 000 peak watts/ 1, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 600 Rated watts LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant, RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
Plug-and-play! comes with a propane regulator hose, oil, tool kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Funnel, Handle, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.
9. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100692 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet operation: 58 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 11.
5 hours run time. Parallel ready: the optional clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2000-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Ultra-lightweight: at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry. Clean power for sensitive electronics: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD.
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up, Blue/Gray #adDuroMax #ad
- Maximum power: the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice. Plenty of power: with 13, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, 500 watts, 000 starting watts and 10, home conditioners and high amperage power tools. Powerful duromax engine: the xp13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|