As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Giant Nobel Spinach Seeds, Slow Bolt Garden Spinach, Microgreens Seed, 1 Lb Seed Pouch, Heirloom, Non-GMO Gardening Seed #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: vegetable Gardening & Microgreens.
Days to full maturity: 46 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Spinach seeds - giant Nobel - 1 Lb - Spinacia oleracea.
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Organic Bulk Spinach Seeds 1/2 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Latin name: spinacia oleracea Days to Maturity: 40-60 Organic bulk *Bloomsdale* Spinach Seeds. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers.
Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!. Organic, heirloom, non gmo, Open Pollinated.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Highest Quality Seeds, 500+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, 85-90% Germination Rates, Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach Seeds, Non GMO, Spinach, Rich & Delicious!,Fantastic Addition! Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- If the temperature rises above 80 degrees F, later thinning the seedlings to 4-8" apart. Bloomsdale does tolerate some heat. This will be your most popular item in your home garden! use in your breakfast smoothies! Or your lunch salad or sandwich! How about your dinner side? Fantastic addition to your Home Garden! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Hardiness zones: 3, 7, 6, 4, 5, 11, 10, 8, 12: latin name: Spinacia oleracea Type: Open Pollinated, 9, heirloom, Cool Season.
Sow the seeds in deeply worked soil 1/2" deep and 2" apart in rows 12-18" apart, since an imbalance in the water supply can cause bolting. Bloomsdale long standing spinach is the perfect choice for a large rich full of flavor leaf! Excellent Spinach rich in Vitamin C, very simple plant to grow, Grows to be large & robust, Delicious/Perfect for sauté or stir fry!.
Keep the soil moist but not too wet, provide some sort of shade. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
4. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Heirloom Spinach Seed Assortment- 5 Varieties- Over 800 Seeds- by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo, heirloom Varieties. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. 85% germination. Five heirloom varieties: gigante Inverno, Bloomsdale Savoy, New Zealand, Monstreaux d' Viroflay, Giant Noble.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Spinach Carmel 6653 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Upright variety making it easy to harvest for both baby and full size leaves. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the Untited States of America. Great fall semi-savoy. Harvest in about 25 days baby and 35 full size. Germination rate about 80% or better.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 1 Lb Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds, Gold Vault #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality non-gmo spinach seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
7. Burpee #ad
Burpee Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds 1100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant spread is 4". Spinach with heavy, crinkled, continuous yield of thick-textured, Glossy, dark-green leaves.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. No gmos, ever.
Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 40 days. Each packet contains 1100 seeds. Heirloom. Certified organic seed. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant height is 10". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
8. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Spinach Seeds with Easy to Follow Instructions Avon F-1 Hybrid Non-GMO Open Pollinated 91% Germination Rate Winter Hardy Net Wt. 5.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
87% germination Rate for the Current Lot. Great early to late harvests with high yield - never run out of spinach! Very cold hardy an can be harvested through part for the winter in colder states. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Very fast grower, slow to bolt with a very long harvest! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa. Spinacia oleracea - f1 hybrid - open pollinated - 42 days to maturity 20 days to baby. Semi-savoy spinach that has a sprightly sweet flavor.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Spinach Malabar Green 9322 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. A fun favorite that climbs fences and posts. Can tolerate poor soil conditions, stem cuts can be rooted. Harvest in about 50 days baby; 85 days full size. Germination rate about 80% and better.
10. Burpee #ad
Burpee Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach Seeds 1000 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant spread is 4". Heavy, glossy, continuous yield of thick-textured, crinkled, dark-green leaves. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Plant height is 10". Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 48 days. Heirloom.
Yields 4" leaves. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Each packet contains 1000 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.