As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gbrand #ad
500 Pcs Mixed Snapdragon Flower Seeds for Planting #adGbrand #ad
- Tetra mixed snapdragon seeds can be direct sown in early spring or late fall, planted on the surface of the soil. Since plants that develop buds most likely will not survive transplanting, be sure to plant them out before they reach that point.
Plant tetra mixed snapdragon seeds in a flat on the surface of the soil; keep the soil lightly moist and at a temperature of 65-70 degrees F, in indirect sunlight.
Germination should take place within 10-14 days. When seedlings appear, thin or transplant them. To start the seed indoors, begin 8-10 weeks before the last spring frost. When plants reach 2-3" high, transplant them.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Tetra Mix Snapdragon Flower Seeds for Planting, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gifts 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great way to support your local pollinators. Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Tetra Mix Snapdragon flowers and will pay your garden many visits. Enjoy outdoors in the garden or as a cut flower indoors.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Minimum of 400mg per packet. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. This annual semi-dwarf variety of snapdragon produces large ruffled flowers in shades of pink, yellow, red, purple, and white. Beautiful - full color seed packets of tetra mix snapdragon flowers antirrhinum majus. Blooms spring through fall.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Snapdragon Tetra Mix 6113 Multi 500 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 80% or better. Blooms in about 120 days. Attractive to bees and butterflies. Long blooming season, flowers Spring through Fall.
4. DonaldHt #ad
Snapdragon Dwarf Red and Yellow 200 Seeds Pollinator Annual Flowers Seed Planting Outdoors Garden #adDonaldHt #ad
- It can be used in hanging baskets, borders, flower boxes or any other way in the garden. Makes an excellent cut flower. Snapdragon dwarf - Red and Yellow flower. Lots of beautiful red and yellow flowers in a single plant. This is a must have in the garden.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Snapdragon Madame Butterfly Red Edible 7480 Red 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Excellent cut flower and edible. Blooms in about 110-120 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. The flavor is floral and slightly bitter.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
Snapdragọn 50 Chantilly Bronze Snapdragọn Flọwer Sẹẹds for Plạntings #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Seedlings will take a light freeze and here in zone 7 we generally put them out in late February or early March as they like cold weather to set their roots. Spectacular azelea type bronze flowers on large 36" stems.
50 chantilly bronze snapdragon Flower Seeds. They prefer very rich soil and flourish with moist soil conditions. Perfect for garden lovers. Very well packaged and will arrive without damage.
Stunningly landscape show stopper, a truly amazing sight for your garden. For zones 3-10 we find they are best seeded in trays about 12 weeks before your first frost. If you are not happy with the package, please notify us.
You can try direct seeding these in your garden using the shaker method, as the seeds are very tiny, but we find that while they will germinate they are so slow to gain any height and are easily overwhelmed by other garden growth. Live arrival guarantee, your items have been kept in precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
7. DonaldHt #ad
Snapdragon Dwarf Yellow 300 Seeds+ Gift Flowers Seed Planting Outdoors Garden #adDonaldHt #ad
- It can be used in hanging baskets, borders, flower boxes or any other way in the garden. This is a must have in the garden. Snapdragon Dwarf-yellow flower. Lots of beautiful yellow flowers in a single plant. Makes an excellent cut flower.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Collection Set Flower Snapdragon Madame Butterfly 8882 Multi 3 Varieties 150 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- This is a collection of 3 different varieties of Snapdragon Madame Butterfly flowers great for any flower garden. Bloom times vary. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Packet contains: butterfly Bronze, Madame Butterfly, and butterfly Red. A wide variety of color and bloom sizes.
9. Red Supply Solution #ad
Ruby Red Snapdragons Flowers, Flower Seeds for Planting, Antirrhinum Majus Flower Seed, Red Snapdragons Seeds, Dragon Flowers Non GMO Heirloom Seeds, Red Snapdragon 100 Seeds #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- The leaves are spirally arranged, broadly lanceolate, 1-7 cm long and 2-2. 5 cm broad. Hardiness zones - snapdragon plant are suitable for growing in USDA hardiness planting zones 3 through 9.
Contact us for solution. Large flowers - the snapdragon flowers are produced on a tall spike, zygomorphic, each flower is 3. 5-4. 5 cm long, with two 'lips' closing the corolla tube lobed divided into three parts. Growth rate - snapdragon plants is an herbaceous perennial plant that growing to 05-1 m tall, rarely up to 2 m.
Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative neutral feedback. Best quality - this package contains 100 of Red Snapdragon seeds. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. They prefer to be planted in well drained soil in full sun or partial shade.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Shasta Daisy, Sow Right Seeds, Flower Garden Seed Collection, Coneflower, Lupine, Cosmos, Black-eyed Susan, Aster, Zinnia, Snapdragon, Cape Daisy, and Blanket Flower; Heirloom Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Key product Features. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Pollinator friendly - butterflies love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Each variety is in an individual packet; not a mix of bulk seed - Equal mix of perennial and annual flowers; Many will come back year after year.
Beautiful - 10 full color seed packets of popular flowers including Purple Coneflower, Cape Daisies, Zinnia, Black-eyed Susan, Lupine, Asters, Cosmos, Snapdragon, Shasta Daisy and Blanket Flower.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers.