As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jax Smok'in Tinder #ad
Kiln Dried Firewood, Jax Smok'in Tinder USA Premium Cooking Wood Logs, 1/2 Cu. Ft. in 12" x 12" x 6" Box Pecan, 12 Inch Logs Split to Just The Right Size, Smoker/Grill Combo for BBQ Cooking #adJax Smok'in Tinder #ad
- Jax smok'in tinder wood splits will provide the very best smoke and smell as it is kiln dried for the best flavor for your outdoor fireplace smoking. Our splits are great kiln dried wood for pizza oven. Our fire logs are primarily used to add wood smoke flavor to food cooked on gas and charcoal grills, in a wood burning smoker or outdoor pizza ovens.
Choose from cherry wood logs, pecan wood logs, post oak firewood logs, Texas and Colorado. Try our wood and see why our customers keep coming back for more. Jax smok'in tinder firewood log for smokers are ship in a 12" x 12" x 6" box weighing 12 lbs to 16 lbs depending on the wood type.
The great part about using logs is there are so many different flavors available, you can create your own unique combination. Remember, great spices and rubs, a wood log is an ingredient too.
Keep stored in a dry area out of sunlight. 8 - 12 smoking logs - our firewood bundles are shipped in cardboard boxes allowing them to breathe. Jax smok'in tinder sells only premium bbq wood products for the competition pitmasters to the Backyard Griller. All of our products are kiln dried to make sure there is no molding or spoilage. You spend good money on the finest pieces of meat, and on state-of-the-art smokers. Our competition wood logs are 12" in length and up to 3" wide.
2. Smoak Firewood #ad
Hickory Pizza Oven Wood, Smoak Firewood Cooking Wood Mini Splits, USDA Certified Kiln Dried 8inch Pieces, Smoking Wood, Grilling Wood, 25-30lbs #adSmoak Firewood #ad
- Smoak with the beST wood! Experience the difference! Competition grade Quality Made in the USA. Provides a long lasting burn which infuses flavor. Usda certified pest free, 100% organic NO chemicals. Cooking wood mini logs 8in pieces, 25-30lbs - Kiln Dried, box is 12x12x12.
|Brand||Smoak Firewood #ad|
|Manufacturer||Smoak Firewood #ad|
3. Carolina Cookwood #ad
Carolina Cookwood Pecan Smoking Wood Chunks Naturally Cured 750 Cubic Inches for BBQ Flavored Grilling Smokers and Meat Smoking 10-12 Cooks Per Bag Natural Smoke Barbecue #adCarolina Cookwood #ad
- Large chunks for smoking, ideal for use with ceramic cookers, and all types of smokers. Premium locally harvested usa hardwood. Each bag weighs approximately 6 pounds with 750 cubic inches of wood good for 10-12 cooks.
Smoking wood flavors will add a rich, charcoal grills, distinctive taste to a variety of meats and other foods. Our bag makes a great container and great gift! Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight with good air circulation.
Hand-packed in organic, breathable, natural fabric, burlap bags. Use smoking chunks as they are, wine, or soak them in water, beer, whiskey, apple juice, or any liquid of your choice.
Experiment with number of chunks and adjust accordingly to your taste. Naturally aged/cured, never kiln dried. The natural aging process retains elements of the wood that assure the excellent clean burning smokey aroma desired by pro pit masters and backyard Grill Masters alike.
4. Jax Smok'in Tinder #ad
USA Pecan, Jax Smok'in Tinder Premium BBQ Wood Chunks for Smoking and Grilling- Approximately 10 lb Shipped in 12" x 9" x 7" Box -100% All Natural Kiln Dried Smoking Wood Chunks #adJax Smok'in Tinder #ad
- Our wood chunks are shipped in 12" x 9" x 7" cardboard boxes. Remember, smoke and smell when grilling and smoking meats and vegetables taking your BBQ experience to the next level. These chunks are consistent in size to give you a predictable and even burn each and every time.
Jax smok'in tinder competition wood chunks are up to 3" square. We do not add any chemicals to our kiln dried cooking wood chunks. Jax smok’in tinder wood chunks will provide the very best flavor, great spices, rubs, and state-of-the-art smokers.
These chunks work well in Weber and Porcelain grills also. Jax smok'in tinder sells only premium bbq wood products for the competition pitmasters to the Backyard Griller or any BBQ enthusiast. With jax smok'in tinder you will transform your meat, or vegetables into something truly special.
Smoke is flavor! we love barbecued ribs, apple wood chunks, pecan wood chunks, mesquite wood chunks, chicken on the grill, fish, burgers cooked over open flame. Try our post oak wood chunks, hickory wood chunks, maple wood chunks or cherry wood chunks and see why our customers keep coming back for more. Jax smok'in tinder chunk wood for smokers is harvested from missouri, Texas, and Colorado. Our wood fills approximately 10-lb. Box with fist-sized wood chunks for grilling or smoking wood.
5. Weber #ad
4 lb, 350 Cubic Inch 0.006 Cubic Meter, Weber Pecan Wood Chunks #adWeber #ad
- 350 cu. Use with fish, lamb, Port, poultry, & beef.0006 m^3 sized bag. Provides a rich & Sweet flavor. In. Pecan wood chunks.
6. Old Potters #ad
Old Potters Kiln Dried Cooking Firewood 18-20 Logs, Smokers, Mini Smoking Logs 8-10 x 2-3 inches for Grills, 16-20 LBS Hickory, Cooking Logs #adOld Potters #ad
- It burns clean for a long time with little smoke. Being denser and stronger so that it burns hotter and longer. 8 to 10 inch mini logs - perfect length! cut to an approximate length of 8 inches, our Hickory firewood for cooking is perfect for a wide range of cooking applications and appliances. It results in an extraordinary cooking experience with maximum burn time and minimal energy waste! These logs will ignite quickly and easily allowing you to enjoy your perfect food wherever you want to take it, no matter where you are! Best for - perfect for indoor and outdoor, our hickory wood logs allow you to sit back and relax in your backyard while enjoying fantastic moments.
Certified firewood - free from the bugs and insects, our natural USDA certified kiln dried wood is safe and hygienic to use. Offers subtle flavor - customize your taste! provided with an ample amount of wood in the package, grilling and fireplace camping cooking purposes, our kiln dried Hickory wood is ready to use at any time.
Suitable to use in oven, our wood would give an unique taste that you will definitely love! Hardwood - experience the difference! sustainably sourced from the natural raw hickory, our kiln dried cooking firewood logs allows you to cook better and tasty food. It can be used for grilling, pizza ovens and smoking. It makes low ash residue, allowing you to cook in an easier, and safer way. Try this hickory wood and you will never feel disappointed! The best choice for preparing smoked food and the perfect BBQ treat!
7. Carolina Cookwood #ad
Carolina Cookwood Smoking Wood Logs for Woodfired and Charcoal Smoker Grills, Large 6-in. Hardwood Splits, 12-17 lbs., 675 cu. in. Naturally Cured Smoker Wood Pecan #adCarolina Cookwood #ad
- While small, our thick smoking wood logs are BBQ competition worthy and used by professional pitmasters and serious backyard grill masters alike. Naturally cured, and locally sourced, or even campfire wood since the goal is flavor, pizza oven, not quick combustion, our smoking logs allow you to get serious about grilling and smoking meat on your favorite smoker or grill.
Carolina cookwood dense smoker wood splits will burn slower and last longer than smaller chunks you may find in plastic bags in your local hardware store or online.
Our 6-inch wood for smoking pieces are thick-cut wood splits for smokers. Grilling wood chunks, like any cooking wood and seasoned wood logs, bagged products and smoking chips work okay in gas and small charcoal grills, vary in size depending upon the producer and grill type.
Though size and shape may vary, each is typically not less than 1 inch thick on the narrowest edge and often as much as 4 inches thick. Pieces will vary in shape & size due to the splitting technique. Smoking meat wood is different than fireplace, and high heat. Large natural smoking wood logs are an excellent choice for these types of smokers & grills: vertical, gas, larger kamado style, offset, and some unconventional smokers.
8. Rockwood #ad
USDA Certified Kiln Dried Pecan Natural, Rockwood Cooking Wood Logs, 25-30 lbs. #adRockwood #ad
- Use with smoker, charcoal grills, firepits to add flavor. Texan-competition Quality Made in Texas. Dried wood logs for longer-duration smokes. Cooking wood logs 12in pieces, 25-30lbs - Kiln Dried, box is 24x12x8. Long lasting burn which infuses flavor.
9. Camerons #ad
Uniform Size: 3" x 2" x 2" for Even Burning, 840 cu. in., Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips- All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks, Camerons Products Precision Smoking Wood Chunks Pecan ~10 Pounds #adCamerons #ad
- 840 cu. Precision cut wood chunks pairs well with poultry, beef, seafood, pork, lamb, vegetables and cheeses!. In. Made in the USA. 0013m³ smoker wood - Ignited quickly and combusts completely to create a delicate smoky flavor.
Precision smoking wood chunks - works with gas grills, charcoal grills, and smoker boxes - precision chunks are uniform and provide a more consistent burn time! Barbecue smoking chunks - made of 100% natural raw timber that is precision cut and kiln dried - approximately 3" x 2" x 2" chunks.
10. Carolina Cookwood #ad
Carolina Cookwood Naturally Cured Hickory Smoking Wood Chunks 750 cubic inches #adCarolina Cookwood #ad
- The natural aging process retains elements of the wood that assure the excellent clean burning smokey aroma desired by pro pit masters and backyard grill masters alike. Naturally aged/cured, never kiln dried.
Hand-packed in organic, burlap bags. Large wood chunks for smoking, and all types of smokers. Each bag weighs approximately 7 pounds with 750 cubic inches of wood good for 10-12 cooks.
Our bag makes a great container and great gift! Store in a cool, breathable, natural fabric, dry place away from direct sunlight with good air circulation. Experiment with number of chunks and adjust accordingly to your taste.
Smoking wood flavors will add a rich, charcoal grills, Ideal for use with ceramic cookers, distinctive taste to a variety of meats and other foods. Use smoking chunks as they are, wine, whiskey, or soak them in water, apple juice, beer, or any liquid of your choice. Premium locally harvested usa hardwood.