As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KAYSO INC #ad
KAYSO INC Silica Sand for Fire Pits, Gas Fire, Fire Places, Base Layer Decoration, 10lb Heat and Fire Proof #adKAYSO INC #ad
- Base: works great for a base on firepits/Fireplaces and using Lava Rocks, Fire Glass and Ceramic Balls as decorative topper. Heat/fire proof: can be used with either Gas or Natural Flame. Cost-effetive alternative: can be use instead of Lava Rocks or Fire Glass and will fill up more space volume compared to other base fillers.
Modern design: gives fireplace and Fire Pits and new modern looks compared to the old fashion style. Safe, non-toxic and natural: Can be used indoor and outdoor - Does not produce any toxic fumes or smoke.
2. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
10 Pounds of Fireproof and Heatproof Base Layer Sand for use Under Gas Logs, Lava Rock or Fire Glass, Silica Sand for Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Guaranteed heat-proof: quality inspected and tested for use in high heat installations; 100% fireproof and will not melt or discolor with proper use. Improves flame performance with consistent gas dispersion in all directions, lava rock, ideal as a base layer underneath fire glass, fire pit balls or other decorative fire accessories.
Hassle-free installation: Fire sand is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace.
Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace or refresh original sand that comes with faux log sets, creating a warmer, quieter, better-looking flame. Eco-friendly and safe for your home or business fire pit or fireplace; no smoke or toxic fumes are produced.
3. Executive Deal #ad
Heatproof Fire Pit/Fire Place Accessory, Executive Deal 10lbs of #20 Mesh Silica Sand #adExecutive Deal #ad
- Silica sand assists with overall gas dispersion to create a more consistent flame. Decorative products such as lava rocks, fire glass, and ceramic balls can be added on top of the silica sand. Eco-friendly: for both indoor & outdoor use with natural gas, fire pits, and propane fireplaces.
Silicon dioxide is beneficial for certain plants that are under stress, delays wilting, and reduces the threat of pests & disease. 100% fire-proof sand -10lbs. Non-toxic: safe for mixing potting mediums for your plants.
4. ProCom #ad
ProCom Silica Sand-Model# SILSND1, Brown #adProCom #ad
- Design - it is designed to be poured into a natural gas vented log set burner. Uses - it can also be used as filler under fire glass burners to create a more evenly distributed flame. Look - it creates the more realistic look throughout the burner. Weight : the weight of the product is 8. 0 lbs.
5. American Fire Glass #ad
1/2 Inch to 1 Inch Thick x 10 Pounds, All-Natural, American Fireglass LAVA-M-10 American Fire Glass Medium Sized Black Lava Rock – Porous #adAmerican Fire Glass #ad
- High quality, american fire glass black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, long-lasting and cost effective, low maintenance: durable, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance. No assembly required. Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look.
Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds.
Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments. All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these medium sized fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas. Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features.
6. American Fire Glass #ad
1/4 Inch to 1/2 Inch Thick x 10 Pounds, American Fireglass LAVA-S-10 American Fire Glass Small Sized Black Lava Rock – Porous, All-Natural #adAmerican Fire Glass #ad
- Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas. Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look.
Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments. The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds.
Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these small fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features. High quality, long-lasting and cost effective, american fire glass black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, low maintenance: durable, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance.
7. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Natural Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces 5-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Add realism to your fireplace - Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set.
The same size OEM log sets use. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Sized for fireplaces and gas log sets - granules are small and vary in size from 1/4" to 1/2" in diameter. Generous quantity - midwest Hearth Lava Granules are available in 5-lb or 10-lb bags. Natural color - no artificial color added.
8. Stanbroil #ad
1/2 inch Reflective Tempered Fire Glass Blended Gold, Platinum, Copper Reflective for Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces, Stanbroil 10-Pound Blended Fire Glass #adStanbroil #ad
- Propane and natural gas compatible -- designed for use in propane and natural gas indoor Fire Place, Outdoor Fire Bowls, Fire Pits, Replaces Existing Gas Logs & Lava Rocks.
Colorful fire glass blends are ultra-contemporary, providing a luxurious and dramatic statement. Flawless performance -- premium tempering process with Consistent Jewel-Like Color Throughout, and Ensure Flawless Performance, and Dazzling Appearance.
Eco-friendly -- fire glass is a brilliant and stylish Addition for Your fire pit, Replacing Traditional Burning Wood Environmentally Friendly. Premium quality fire glass -- designed for long-term heat consumption AND will NOT Degrade. Easy to install and clean-- fire glass is easy to handle, Dispense AND Easy to Clean, store, Rinse with Vinegar and Water.
9. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces, 10 lb.Bag 1"-2" #adStanbroil #ad
- Use as a neutral bass layer, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass!. Granules are small and vary in size from 1" to 2" in diameter. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and blacks.
Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Perfect for fire bowls, liquid propane or natural gas. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs.
10. Zeo, Inc #ad
Alternative Filter Media, 50 P, Zeo, Inc ZeoSand-50 ZeoSand Swimming Pool Sand Replacement, White #adZeo, Inc #ad
- Product ships as 2 x 25 lb. Bags. Of sand. Replaces sand as a filter media. Catches more particulate than sand and decreases back wash times. 50 pounds of zeosand is equivalent to 100lbs. Power source type: good. Lasts up to 5 years.
|Brand||Zeo, Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zeo, Inc #ad|
|Part Number||50# BAG-IN BOX|