As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start, CARB #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Reliable and powerful: at 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet.
Covered outlets: 120v 30a locking, 120v 30a rv and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe. Electric start: trust the reliable 208cc champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
Wireless remote start: start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
2. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts, Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet. 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start. Plug-and-play! comes with a propane regulator hose, handle, funnel, tool Kit, Oil, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, Electric Start #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network. 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
4. Pulsar #ad
CARB Compliant Inverter Generator, Pulsar Products G450RN, 4500W Portable Quiet Remote Start & Parallel Capability, 4500-Watt Gray #adPulsar #ad
- Convenient wireless remote start allows you to operate the unit from up to 80 ft away. 2 gallons of fuel. Quiet operation 63 db make it possible to have conversation 10 Feet away.
Compact design with extendable Handle and Never-Flat wheels for easy handling and storage capability. 4, 500 peak watts/ 3, 700 running watts. Capable of up to 15 hours of extended operation at half load on 3.
|Manufacturer||PULSAR PRODUCTS #ad|
5. WEN #ad
Black, CARB Compliant, WEN GN9500 420cc Transfer Switch and RV Ready 120V/240V 9500-Watt Portable Generator w/Remote Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Features an epaiii and carb compliant 420cc 4-stroke engine, a wheel and handle kit, low-oil shutdown, a 6-gallon gas tank, a spark arrestor, and a two-year warranty. Packed panel includes four standard 120v 15-amp outlets, one l14-30R outlet, one 12v DC outlet, one RV-ready 120V 30-amp TT-30R outlet, and a digital readout.
Remote electric start allows users to turn the generator on and off from up to 160 feet away. Keep your family safe with 9500 starting watts and 7500 running watts of power. Transfer-switch-ready 30-amp 120v/240V NEMA L14-30R outlet perfect for emergency backup.
6. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas Powered, CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, oil, an oil funnel, 12V Battery Charger, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features two gfci ground fault circuit interrupter 5-20r 120v household duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. 7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts; remote start with included key fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
4000-Watt + Gas + Remote Start, Champion Power Equipment 100573 4000-Watt DH Series Open Frame Inverter, Wireless Remote Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Parallel ready: the optional parallel Kit allows you to increase your power output even more by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverters or digital hybrids. Advanced open frame inverter design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus this inverter only produces Clean Power, and Economy Mode saves fuel.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Wireless remote start: the wireless remote key fob allows you to start and stop your inverter from up to 80 feet away, plus the electric push-button start includes a battery. Quiet technology and extended run time: 64 dba is great for rVs, your next project or home backup, tailgating, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline.
8. Ford #ad
FG5250PBR, Ford 5,250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Remote Start #adFord #ad
- Designed with dual fold-down cushion grip handles & 8” Never-Flat Wheels with Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims for added mobility and easy storage. Features like the digital hour meter, Low Oil Shutdown, and Automatic Voltage Regulator for less hassle and added peace of mind.
Dual fuel capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator. Switch & go technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation. Carb, csa certified & includes: quick start guide, 600ml of 10w30 Engine Oil, user manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, philips screw driver, epa, combination wrench, Funnel, and Propane Hose.
A 4 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 11 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline.
1 120v 30a rv outlet, 1 120v 20a outlet, and 1 120v/240v 30a twist-lock Outlet with rubber outlet dust covers for added protection when not in use. 5, 250w peak/ 4, 750w peak/3, 250w rated gasoline & 4, 800W Rated LPG. The powerful 224cc, ohv, 4-stroke, single cylinder, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame. Convenient remote & electric Push Start with Maintenance Free Battery and Recoil backup make start-ups quick and easy.
9. Pulsar #ad
Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability, PG2200BiS, CARB Compliant #adPulsar #ad
- Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown. Includes: propane hose, 10w30 oil Bottle 350ML, spark plug wrench, & Funnel.2, 000 peak watts/ 1, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 200 peak watts/ 1, 600 Rated watts LPG.
2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets. 8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load.
Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited. 80cc, ohv, 4-stroke, single cylinder, 3Hp, air cooled Engine. Compact carrying case design with 1. Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db. 18 gallon fuel tank.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power – with 5, 500 starting watts and 4, 500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles.
Low oil Shutoff. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. Ideal for usage with RVs.