As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, WEN 56200i 2000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator #adWEN #ad
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle and one 5V USB port. Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions and computers.
Epa iii and carb compliant 79. 7 cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts. Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs. Noise level: 53 dB operation.
|Warranty||2-year warranty, 90-day commercial|
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel – operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Clean power for sensitive electronics – rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Ultra-quiet operation – 59 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5
5 hours run time on gasoline. Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch – battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Noise level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz.
3. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one ac 120v nema tt-30R RV receptacle, one 5v usb port, a digital load and fuel display, one 12V DC receptacle, and a two-year warranty. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Extremely quiet operation minimizes noise; EPA III and CARB Compliant. 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours.
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dimensions: 26. 3" l x 24. 8" w x 22. 9" h | weight: 119 lbs. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Noise level: 68 dBA from 23 feet.
Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included.
5. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP5500EH 5000 watt Dual Fuel Hybrid generator with Electric Start #adDuroMax #ad
- Operate at both 120 v and 240 v simultaneously, 500 running watts, 500 starting watts and 4, or at 120 only with full power. Product weight: 127 lbs. Your purchase includes one duromax xp5500eh 5000 watt dual fuel hybrid generator with Electric Start, One oil funnel, One spark plug wrench, tools set, wheels and handle kit, DC charging cables and owner’s manual.
Portable generator dimensions: 24” l x 17" W x 17" H.
Specifications: noise level – 69 db. Suggested tank size PROPANE – 20 gallons. Fuel tank capacity gaSOLINE – 3. 96 gallons. The ability to run on propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice. With 5, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
6. A-iPower #ad
A-iPower SUA2000iV 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, Red #adA-iPower #ad
- A-ipower "low Idle" Technology conserves gas. 2, 000 starting watts/1, 600 running watts. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load, 4 hours of run time at 100% load. Power source: Gas Powered. 58 dba – quiet Operation. Fuel tank. 1. 1-gal. Epa/carb compliant for 50 State use.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 4000-Watt RV Ready DH Series Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Quiet technology and extended run time: 64 dba is great for rVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline.
Parallel ready: increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit.
Clean electricity for sensitive electronics: rv ready with a 120v 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Advanced open frame inverter design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life.
8. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Outlets – one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet L5-30R and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R. Fuel tank capacity GASOLINE – 3.
4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc. Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Portable generator dimensions – 23.
2” l x 19. 1" w x 20" h | product weight – 104. 9 lbs. Hose length – 3. 3’. Specifications: noise level – 68 dba. Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge. Your purchase includes one champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator.
9. Sportsman Series #ad
3250 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Sportsman GEN4000LP, Propane Powered Portable Generator #adSportsman Series #ad
- Epa approved. 10 hour run time on 50% load, propane fuel hose and regulator included, LPG propane tank not included. Two 120v ac outlet and one 12V DC outlet for battery charging.
Recoil start, circuit protection, auto fuel shut-off safety valve, Auto low oil shut down.4000 watt surge/3250 watt continuous.
|Brand||Sportsman Series #ad|
|Warranty||90-Day part and labor|
10. Westinghouse #ad
Transfer Switch Ready, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, Gas or Propane Powered #adWestinghouse #ad
- Epa and carb compliant; backed by 3-year limited service, labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts propane; 6. Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5-20r 120v household Duplex outlets and one L14-30R 120/240V 30A twist-lock outlet; outlets have rubber covers for added safety.
6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; electric push button start with Remote key fob. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke OHV engine featuring a long-lasting cast iron sleeve with automatic low oil shutdown and digital hour meter. Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, oil, 12V Battery charger, a tool kit, and a user's Manual to get you started right out of the box minimal assembly required.