As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. A-iPower #ad
Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home, or Emergency, RV, A-iPower SUA2000iD 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered #adA-iPower #ad
- Making it ideal for camping trips and tailgate parties. Lightweight and portable at only 55 lbs. Each sua2000id comes with a set of parallel cables enabling users to link two SUA2000iD together for combined power output of 4, 000 starting watts and 3200 running watts.
A-ipower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics.
Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, allows for effective operation without disturbing your friends and neighbors. The a-ipower sua2000id dual fuel inverter generator produces 2, 800 starting watts with 1, 600 running watts of power with gasoline and 1, 000 starting watts with 1, 500 running watts with propane LPG.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
2. DuroStar #ad
50 State Approved, Red/Black, Durostar DS4850EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4850 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready #adDuroStar #ad
- Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Plenty of power – with 4, this unit can handle heavy loads, 850 starting watts and 3, 850 running watts, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Powerful engine – the durostar 210cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Ideal for usage with RVs.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
3. Pulsar #ad
Pulsar G2319N 2,300W Portable Gas-Powered Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability, CARB Compliant, Gray #adPulsar #ad
- Ideal for tailgating, Camping, and Small 120V Appliances. 2, 300 peak watts/ 1, 800 running watts. Capable of up to 4. 8 hours of operation at Half Load on 1. 18 gallons of fuel.
Compact suitcase design, weighing less than 47 lbs For easy handling. Stable sine wave technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices.
4. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP2200EH Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator-2200 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Tailgate, Blue, Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved #adDuroMax #ad
- Maximum power: with duromax mX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP2200EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Powerful duromax engine: the xp2200eh is powered by a DuroMax 79cc 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark Ignition.
Plenty of power: with 2, 200 starting watts and 1, 800 running watts, This unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs and help with fun at your campsite. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer|
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100900 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator, Ultralight #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts. Engine type: 4-Stroke. Clean power for sensitive electronics: includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter.
Dual fuel: operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry.
Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2000-watt Champion inverter to double your output power.
Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts. Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, 1700 running watts and up to 11. 5 hours run time on gasoline, enjoy 2000 starting watts, and 1530 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
6. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight, WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off #adWEN #ad
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage. Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, two 5V USB ports, one 12V DC receptacle, and a two-year warranty. Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services.
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Gas & Propane Powered, Electric Start, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500DF Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator 4500 Peak & 3700 Rated Watts, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, and Lifetime Hours.
4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network. Engine type: 4 stroke.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DFv Dual Fuel Gas or Propane Portable Generator 4650 Peak 3600 Rated Watts, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke oHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Plug-and-play: comes with oil, an oil funnel, a tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Features one 5-20r 120v household duplex receptacle, one rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. 4650 peak watts & 3600 rated watts gasoline; 4650 peak watts & 3240 rated wattsPropane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Up To 14 Hours of Run Time Per Tank.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, RV Ready with CO Sensor, Gas & Propane Powered, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500DFc Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator 4500 Peak & 3700 Rated Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and two usb outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use with Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide CO Shutdown – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours.
Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Blue, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
Plug-and-play: comes with a propane regulator, 12v battery charger, oil, an oil funnel, a Tool Kit, remote start key fob, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.