As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- The original snap pea; an all-american selections winner. Delicious, fleshy, 3" Round pods are great to eat whole when fully grown. Each packet contains 300 seeds.
Plant height is 48". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant spread is 8". Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Yields 3" pods. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
2. Handy Pantry #ad
Vegetable Gardening, Emergency Food Storage, Soup, Garden Planting, Cooking, Certified Organic Dried Green Pea Sprouting Seed, Handy Pantry Brand, 1 Lb, Green Pea for Sprouts #adHandy Pantry #ad
- Handy pantry brand - perfect for Sprouting, Food Storage, Garden Seed, More Key Product Features. High germination Rate Key Product Features.
Certified organic by OTCO Sprouting Seeds Key Product Features. 1 lb re-sealable pouch of Dried Green Pea Sprouting Seeds Key Product Features. Long shelf life Key Product Features.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Sprouts & Microgreens, Certified Organic, Non-GMO Green Pea Sprout Seeds, Speckled Pea Sprouting Seeds, 1 Lbs #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- The roots like to burrow and explore the soil while taking hold so the shoots can start "shooting" up. Full of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, iron, calcium, very sweet, and phosphorus.
Speckled pea sprouting seeds: pea shoots, also known as pea microgreens, usually have very prominent root systems, which is why it is primarily grown in soil. Multi-purpose: for micro greens, salad mix, vegetable gardening, and more.
These tasty organic peas can be sprouted or grown into pea shoots - which are a Mountain Valley Staff favorite. Easy to grow: pre-soak for 4 hours. Grow in soil. Mountain valley seed company brand: US grown seeds backed with personalized customer service. Flavor profile: crunchy, succulent, and fresh tastes just like peas. Germ time 2-3 days and harvest in 12-16 days.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Easy Peasy Pea Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 28". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant spread is 6". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 65 days. Striking blue-green plants, with super Curly tendrils, are self-supporting.
No gmos, ever. Each packet contains 200 seeds. Burpee exclusive. The taste test winner in our trials, plants produce 10-11 Peas per Pod and two pods per node. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 3" pods. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
5. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals, Sweet Green Pea Sprouting Seeds Organic 1 Lb 453 G #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Usda certified Organic. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Origin: Canada. Botanical Name: Pisum sativum.
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. 3, 11, 7, 10, 5, 4, 6, 9, 8, 12.68 days. Sugar daddy snap pea: plant the peas 2" apart and 2" deep in light soil and full sun.
Peas do not do well when planted near onions or garlic. The sugar lace ii pea is a semi-leafless pea variety, that grows to about 30 inches tall and is self-supporting! Pods are stringless, sweet and crisp and mature in about 70 days.
Produces 3-5" stringless, edible green pods. 2-4" spacing. For an early spring crop, plant in the same manner in the fall. Annual. 24-36" height. Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Sugar Ann Snap Pea Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Produces 4-5" stringless, edible green pods. Annual. 2-4" spacing. 24-36" height. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. 68 days.
8. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Early Frosty Pea Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- This is an improved version of little Marvel that is popular and high quality! Vines don't require staking and produce great yields of 4” pods. 63 days. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
2-4" spacing. Annual. Produces 3-4" shelling pods. Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season. Hardiness zones: 3, 11, 7, 4, 8, 9, 6, 5, 10, 12.24-36" height.
9. Instant Latch #ad
50 Lincoln Pea Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 4" - 5" pods | Days to Maturity: 65 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Planting depth: 1" | plant Spacing: 6" | Hardiness Zones: All. Name: lincoln peas | Type: Heirloom Shelling Pea.
10. Bradley Seed Brand #ad
Pinkeye Purple Hull Pea Seed, 250 Seeds #adBradley Seed Brand #ad
- High Yielding. 250 seeds of pinkeye Purple Hull Pea Seed. Great for canning, freezing, and fresh eating. Great for Home Gardening. A southerners Favorite.