As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Single Mixed Poppy Papaver Somniferum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- The seeds can fall to the bare ground beneath to establish new plants the following growing season. When the blooms are spent and wilt away, the Somniferum Poppy will grow quickly from flower seeds, attractive poppy pods are left behind.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, bloom profusely for a few short weeks and will later die with the first killing frost.
The plants will mature to a height of roughly 24 to 36 inches tall. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality poppy seeds packaged by seed needs. This mixture of poppies will produce several colorful blooms in shades of pink, red, lavender and white. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
2. Seedville #ad
1000 Red Turkish Poppy Heirloom Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: turkish poppy // scientific NAME: Papaver Somniferum.
Plant height: 36 - 48" // plant spacing: 15 - 18". Hardiness zone: annual // bloom TIME: Summer - Early Fall. Light: sun // water: average // COLOR: Red.
3. One Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
Papaver Poppy Danish Flag 2500 Seeds. One Stop Poppy Shoppe Brand. #adOne Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
- Annual. Soil: Any well drained. Planting and growing instructions included. Freely re-seeds. Grows 2-3 feet high. Full sun to partial shade. Add additional packs of one stop Poppy Shoppe Brand Seeds to the same cart and shipping will total $5. 49 for all. Plant in Spring or Fall.
4. One Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
250 Poppy Flower Seeds. Papaver Giganteum Poppies by One Stop Poppy Shoppe. #adOne Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
- Add additional packs of one stop Poppy Shoppe Brand Seeds to the same cart and shipping will total $5. 49 for all. Grows 4 feet high. Freely reseeds itself. Annual. Soil: any well drained. Planting and growing instructions included. Plant in Spring or Fall. Full sun to partial shade.
5. One Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
250 Papaver White Breadseed Poppy Seeds. One Stop Poppy Shoppe Brand. #adOne Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
- Planting and growing instructions included. Full sun to partial shade. Plants grow 2-4 feet high. Soil: Any well drained. Freely re-seeds. Add additional packs of one stop Poppy Shoppe Brand Seeds to the same cart and shipping will total $5. 49 for all. Annual. Plant in Spring or Fall.
6. Seedville #ad
1000 LAVENDER POPPY Purple Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light requirements: sun. The huge showy 2 - 4 inches blooms make them an excellent cut flower, butterflies, and their unique looking seed pods are splendid in dried arrangements or for crafts. Bloom time: Early Summer - Fall.
Plant height: 24". They are known in folk medicine as a mild sedative and analgesic. Plant spacing: 12 - 18". Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones. Soil / water: Average. Poppies attract bees, and birds.
7. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Giant Poppy 250 Seeds Papaver Somniferum Giganteum Non GMO, Heirloom #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Big seed pods Suitable for Flower Arrangements. Self-seeding annual with beautiful Blooms up to 6 inches Wide Growing 2 - 4 feet Tall. Earthcare seeds brand - carefully packaged with planting instructions.
Sow in spring or Fall. Plant with Confidence! Zones 2 - 8 will tolerate Most Soils but Prefers Sandy Soil. Quality seeds from Earth Friendly Growers. Germination tested.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
8. West Seed Farm #ad
300 Mammoth Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum Biggest Poppy to Grow! #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- Awe-inspiring! These have the largest flowers we've found. This variety is valued because it produces a lot of seeds. Sowing in the fall may not work if the winters are especially cold. Fertilize monthly with a high-phosphorous fertilizer.
A mix of compost, peat moss and vermiculite will work. A light, well-draining soil is important. Add lime if the soil is acidic. The seed oil is also used for a variety of purposes such as making paints, varnishes and salad dressings.
An early start is important because the seeds will germinate best at temperatures of about 60 degree Fahrenheit. Growing instructions: these seeds are easily grown outdoors in full sun by scattering the seeds on the surface of the soil and pressing them in.
Shirley poppies are considered to be particularly sensitive to transplanting. Sow the seeds in early spring or in the fall if your bed is prepared before the winter. Bluish Green Foliage. Seeds sown in the fall will germinate the following spring when the temperatures are right. Keep well-watered, sand, particularly until the plants are established. With plants stretching up to four feet, the foliage is bluish green and resembles lettuce.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
3000 Seeds of Lauren’s Grape Somniferum Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Lauren’s grape - Oriental Poppy Somniferum. See planting Information Below. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Approximately 3, 000 Seeds.
10. NatureZ Edge #ad
Heirloom Flower Seeds, Non-GMO, Purple Coneflower, Over 5300 Echinacea Seeds for Planting #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Many only have 500 mg. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
More seeds- our purple coneflower seeds packets have more than 2-3X as many seeds as many of our competitors with almost 10 grams. Non-gmo, heirloom, open pollinated: our purple coneflower seeds for planting indoors or outdoors are of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, wildflower kits, vegetable kits, herb kits, we are the company for you! Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, and more.