As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Blue Grama Native Grass Seed for Xeriscape Lawns & Pasture #adOutsidepride #ad
- Blue grama will not tolerate dense shade, a high water table, perennial, flooding, warm-season, or acid soils. Blue grama is a very drought tolerant, low growing, native grass seed grown throughout the great plains and other parts of the transition zone.
It demonstrates good drought, fair salinity, and moderate alkalinity tolerances.
This native lawn grass is suitable for mixtures of grasses used in erosion control, low maintenance turf plantings, and surface mine revegetation. This native grass is a densely tufted, native short grass. Sow seed at 1/2 - 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet. In its dormant state, it will also tolerate burning.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Switchgrass, Outsidepride Tall Native Grass Seed Mix of Bluestems, Indian Grass Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These native grasses are all excellent forage producers that make your grass selection natural which will require less fertilizer and other outputs.
They are well adapted to both upland and lowland sites. Sow seed at 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet. You can not go wrong with these native grass staples which are heat and drought tolerant and will provide permanent cover and forage production.
This tall native grass seed mix is a combination of big bluestem, switchgrass, little bluestem, and Indian grass at 25% each. These species are the backbone of the prairiegrass ecosystem that once covered most of the central plains of North America.
3. 7 continent #ad
1000 Buffalo Grass Native Grass Seeds, Everwilde Farms Mylar Seed Packet #ad7 continent #ad
- Settlers also made use of this plant, using its strong sod for making sod houses. As the common name suggests, buffalo and other livestock once found this species a valuable source of forage. The genus name "buchloe" comes from the greek words for "cow grass, " while the species name "dactyloides" means "finger-like" in reference to the plant's slender blades.
Xl mylar packet - buffalo Grass SeedsGold Vault Mylar Zip Packet. Currently, its attractive, thick growth has made it a popular turfgrass.
4. MBS Seed #ad
10 lb Bag, Native Prairie Grass Mix #adMBS Seed #ad
- Able to tolerate the harsh weather conditions, they supported the native wildlife as well as the livestock of early ranchers. These grasses are native to the vast North American prairies for a reason: they work here.
Contains switchgrass, big bluestem, Little Bluestem, buffalograss, Green Sprangletop, Sideoats Grama, Blue Grama and Indiangrass. Planting rate: 10 lbs per acre. For a high quality native pasture for livestock or wildlife, or simply for the beauty, texture and toughness of native grasses.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Andropogon gerardii Big Bluestem Native Prairie Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow these heirloom seeds in germination trays or broadcast over the desired planting area and keep moist until germination occurs.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Big bluestem native prairie grass is a warm season grass that grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 9 and tolerates full sun to partial shade.
This ornamental grass reaches 4 - 7 feet tall and is often used in pots or flower beds but also makes a great plant for erosion control. Andropogon gerardii has a reddish-copper color in the fall and a blue-green color in the summer along with purple flower spikes.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, Everwilde Farms, 1000 Indian Grass Native Grass Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality native grass Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
7. Hale Habitat & Seed #ad
2 lbs PLS, Excellent Deer and Wildlife Cover, Hale Habitat & Seed, Switchgrass, Native Grass Seed #adHale Habitat & Seed #ad
- Switchgrass is a native warm season grass that provides excellent deer and wildlife habitat. Grows up to 6 feet tall. Your hunt is in the bag! We deliver more quality seed for your money. Certified seed for maximum growth and habitat. 1 bag 2 lbs pure live seed plants approximately 1/4 acre.
8. Hale Habitat & Seed #ad
1/4 Acre, Excellent Deer Cover, Hale Habitat & Seed, Wildlife Seed Mix, Native Grass Refuge #adHale Habitat & Seed #ad
- Certified seed and specially designed mix for maximum growth and habitat. 1 bag 2 lbs pure live seed plants approximately 1/4 acre. Perennial native grass mix growing from 3-7 feet tall provides excellent wildlife cover.
25% big bluestem, 13% little bluestem, 25% sideoats grama, 13% Switchgrass, 13% Canada Wild Rye, & 13% Indian Grass. Your hunt is in the bag! We deliver more quality seed for your money.
9. grass seeds #ad
Native Grass Seed Mix,Southeast,warm & cool-season grasses,1/2 lbs/1,000 sqft1 lb #adgrass seeds #ad
- Model:Transition Zone. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Groundcover. Brand:grass seeds, Patternname: 1 lb.
10. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Indian Grass Seed 1 LB #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Height: 36 - 60 inches. Perennial bunch grass. Sowing rate: 8 - 12 pls lbs per acre or 1/2 - 1 PLS lb per 1000 square feet for ornamental plantings. Usda zones: 4 - 9.