As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wood Smith USA #ad
100% Natural Cedar Chips | Mulch | Great for Outdoors or Indoor Potted Plants | Dog Bedding 4 Quart #adWood Smith USA #ad
- Put in animal bedding; Put in kitty litter; absorbs smelly odors. Generous amount of organic cedar Chips as bag contains close to 5 Quarts for a 4 Quart price!!100% natural cedar; use with your outdoor and indoor plants; will hold moisture in! Use as an air freshener; natural subtle cedar scent; Refill your cedar sachet bags; Made in USA.
Great for hanging planters, essential home accessories.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Pine Bark Mulch, 100% Natural Pine Bark Mulch, Potting Media, and More 4qt, House Plant Cover Mulch #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Each batch of pine mulch is fan dried to help curb moisture, and bagged weekly for shipping to customers. Great plant growing media, and for use in terrariums. Great for gardening, crafts, house plant ground cover, and more.
Perfect for easy and clean pouring and use inside your home. High quality pine shavings for gardening projects, this bag is a 13 inch x 10 inch bag, please pay atteNTION TO SIZE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING! 4qt bag of pine park mulch, with one gallon of bark inside.100% all natural pine bark mulch.
3. Southside Plants #ad
2 quarts, Organic Houseplant Mulch, Very Fine Pine bark Wood Chips for Indoor and Patio Plant Soil Covering #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Protect plant roots - mulch provides insulation that acts as a shady cover for potting soil preventing plant roots from overheating from sunlight during summer. Reduce watering - bark soil mulch prevents water evaporation and retains moisture so tropical houseplants require less frequent watering - Over 2 quarts of mulch will pot several houseplants.
Sustainably sourced - 1/8"-1/4" bark size comes from sustainable pine forests in New Zealand and serves as a longer lasting moss alternative for potted plants for a more natural look.
Bark has undergone an aging process of high heat to remove pathogens and allow beneficial micro organisms to flourish.
Attractive soil covering - houseplant bark mulch adds visual consistency to your indoor potted plant garden, houseplant collection and fairy garden while serving as a natural mulch weed cover - chips are longer lasting then shavings or coconut coir. Mulch also helps insulate roots during the cooler indoors in winter months.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And More 8qt, Potting Media, Pine Bark Mulch, House Plant Cover Mulch, 100% Natural Pine Bark Mulch #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Each batch of pine mulch is fan dried to help curb moisture, and bagged weekly for shipping to customers. Great for gardening, crafts, house plant ground cover, and more.
Great plant growing media, and for use in terrariums. Perfect for easy and clean pouring and use inside your home. 100% all natural pine bark mulch. High quality pine shavings for gardening projects! 8qt bag of pine park mulch.
5. Oldcastle #ad
2 Cu. Ft., Russet Red, Preen 95456134 Mulch Plus Weed Barrier #adOldcastle #ad
- Insoluble in water. Covers 12 sq or 2 cu-ft. Mulch color lasts all year. Blocks weeds for 6 months.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants, 8 Dry Quarts Natural Soil Additive for Potted Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes. Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow.
Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots.
7. Southside Plants #ad
Organic Orchid Bark, X-Small 1/4", 1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Vanda, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, charcoal, peat, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.
No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
1/4" size bark chips 3-6mm are great for repotting smaller orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, pothos, vegetables, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
8. USA Pinestraw #ad
Long Needle Pine Straw | On Sale | Pine Needle Mulch, Covers up to 100 sf. #adUSA Pinestraw #ad
- Very easy to Install. Helps Reduce Weeds. Excellent for All Planting Beds and Gardens. Enhances the Beauty of Your Landscape.
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Potting Media, Patio, Houseplant Mulch, Small bark Wood Chips for Indoor, and Much More! 2qts #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Mulch also helps insulate roots during winter months. Reduce watering frequency - Our bark mulch soil greatly reduces water evaporation and increases moisture retention so tropical houseplants require less watering.
Beautiful soil covering - add visual consistency to your indoor potted plant garden with house plant mulch while also providing a natural mulch weed cover - chips are longer lasting than coconut coir or shavings.
Deter critters naturally - Creates a less than ideal habitat for cats, gnats and fungus. Plant root protection - mulch serves as insulated shady covering for potting soil stopping plant roots from overheating during the summer.
10. Terrafirma in a Bucket #ad
1 Gallon, Shredded bark Mulch Wood Chips, Dyed with a Rich, Non-Toxic Chocolate Colored Wood dye, Chocolate Dyed Bark Mulch in Bucket, by TERRAFIRMA #adTerrafirma in a Bucket #ad
- Non-toxic wood dye for a beautiful dark brown chocolate color. Packaged in buckets for your convenience. Aids in weed suppression. Helps retain water in your soils. Adds beautiful, rich color to flower beds and indoor plants. Use some, save the rest! .