As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG3190 Liqui-Cop Copper Garden Spray Fungicide for Disease Prevention, 32-Ounce RTS, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Long-lasting coverage - once applied and allowed to dry on the plants or trees, Liqui-cop is extremely hard to wash off. Ready to spray - monterey liqui-cop arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer.
Complete protection - our fungicide is perfect for use on fruit trees, nut crops, citrus, vegetables and ornamentals. Plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection.
Prevents infection - copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases. Don't just concentrate on some of your plants.
The gel formulation is intended to prevent water from washing it off. Disease control - liqui-cop, downy mildew, powdery mildew, blight, is designed to prevent a wide variety of plant diseases including anthracnose, botrytis blight, copper-count-n, brown rot, leaf spot and many more. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application. Protect your entire garden.
2. Monterey #ad
1 Gallon, Monterey LG3117 Liqui-Cop Preventive Disease Control Copper Fungicide Garden Plant Spray #adMonterey #ad
- Consult your ag extension service: Since weather conditions and disease incidence vary, consult your Agricultural Extension Service for timing and initial application.
Use highest indicated rate: use the highest indicated rate when disease incidence is high or expected to be, depending on rainfall and temperature; the lower rate is suitable for general preventive sprays under normal conditions.
Controls disease: Controls diseases attacking citrus, fruits, nuts, vegetables, and ornamentals. Preventive spray: The control of diseases with fungicides is based on prevention. Completely cover: plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection; copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases.
3. Monterey #ad
16 oz, Monterey LG3216 Fungi-Max Brand Concentrate Multi-Purpose Lawn & Garden Fungicide #adMonterey #ad
- Use at first sign - this product is highly effective when treatment is started as grass begins to turn green in spring or when signs of diseases are first noticed. Complete coverage - our fungicide is perfect for outdoor use on roses, trees, flowers, ornamentals, lawns, shrubs, fruit and nut trees, berries, and vegetables.
Long-lasting results - monterey fungi-max is a Systemic Action fungicide that offers long-lasting results.
Carefully read label directions before use. Easy to use - simply dilute fungi-max with water and apply using a spray tank. Disease control - fungi-max prevents and controls all major plant diseases including anthracnose, leaf spot, dollar spot, Red thread, brown patch, rust, leaf smuts, melting out, crown rot, powdery mildew, copper spot, and spring dead spot. One application protects plants for up to two weeks.
4. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG6155 Garden Insect Spray Liquid Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide, 1 Gal #adMonterey #ad
- Contains spinosad - the active ingredient of garden insect spray is spinosad. May be applied with trigger sprayer, backpack, hand-held, or hose-end Sprayers. Some example uses include apples, Peas and more. This product comes in 1-gallon concentrate. Easy to use - product mixes readily with water.
Used on outdoor ornamentals, etc. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Carefully read and follow label directions. Foliage protector - garden insect spray is designed for residential use in lawns, Eggplant, Asparagus, Celery, broccoli, Basil, strawberries, grapes, turnips, Lemongrass, home gardens & ornamentals.
Spinosad is a natural substance made by a soil bacterium that is toxic to insects. Also used to control fire ants in lawns and other outdoor areas.
Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on caterpillars, loopers, leafminers, trips, borers, fruit flies, moths, flea beetles and many more. The newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced into the homeowner market. It is used to control a wide variety of pests. To control caterpillars, leafminers, thrips, fruit trees, lawns, vegetables, borers and more.
5. AgroMagen #ad
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, 1 8.5 fl.oz., Fungicide and Insecticide, AgroMagen, Organic Natural Miticide #adAgroMagen #ad
- Kills soft body insects on contact- only effective on spider mites two-spotted mites, broad mites, aphids, russet mites, powdery mildew, whiteflies, and downy mildew. Unique oil emulsion- our unified and stable oil blends better and safer than other oils for plants.
Omri listed- contains all-natural and organic food-based ingredients for organic gardening that is non-toxic and safe for human, pets, bees, ladybugs, and other beneficial predators.
It can be used from seedling up to last day of harvest. With an ongoing r&d process, this product continues to evolve to be brought to perfection for optimal results.
Proven record- over 10 years’ experience with more than 300 successful trials on fruits, vegetables, ornamental and medical cannabis. It mixes easy with water without separation and does not burn or suffocate the leaves, effect the plant’s development, or change the fruit’s taste or flavor.
|Manufacturer||Agro Shelef #ad|
6. Earth's Ally #ad
Insect, Earth's Ally 3-in-1 Plant Spray Concentrate | Insecticide, Fungicide & Spider Mite Control, Pest & Antifungal Treatment, 32oz Concentrate, for Indoor Houseplants & Outdoor Plants & Gardens #adEarth's Ally #ad
- 3-in-1 garden spray - earth’s ally 3-in-1 plant spray is an insecticide, miticide and fungicide. Kills and repels insects - Kills common soft-bodied insects including spider mites, mealybugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers and scale.
Controls and prevents disease – controls common plant disease including powdery mildew, blight, downy mildew, canker, black spot and leaf spot.
It is an omri listed formula suitable for use in organic gardening. Proven bee safe – earth’s ally is committed to protecting our pollinators. Safe for people, pets & planet – formulated with safe ingredients, the actives in earth’s Ally 3-in-1 Plant Spray are thyme oil, rosemary oil, clove oil and peppermint oil.
Every formula is independently tested and proven safe for the bee population. The formula effectively controls soft-bodied insects and common plant diseases with a synergistic blend of botanical oils.
7. neemorganics #ad
Neem Organics Pure Neem Oil | Neem Oil Spray for Plants | Spray for Indoor & Outdoor Gardens | Organic Neem Oil 100% Cold Pressed, Ultra High Azadirachtin Content | OMRI Listed for Organic Use 16oz #adneemorganics #ad
- May be used as a dormant spray: Helps protect your plants throughout all seasons. To use - simply dilute 3ml-7ml neem oil per quart of water into a sprayer or spray bottle and shake well.
Neem oil spray for plants- regular foliar application of our Neem oil will ensure your plants remain healthy from seed to harvest. Great to use for - indoors on houseplants and outdoors on flowering plants, landscaping, ornamental plants, vegetables, fruit trees, and herbs.
Spray generously on all leaf surfaces including the underside either in early morning or late afternoon. Pure neem oil - our concentrated spray contains pure neem oil cold-pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree Azadirachta indica.
8. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control.
However, whiteflies, leaf miners, trips, scales, it does control eggs of all insects. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening.
Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season.
Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, avocados, Potatoes, figs, blackberries, citrus, Peaches, pecans, almonds, Apples, pineapple and more. Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, spider mites, leafhoppers, mealybugs and many more.
9. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, fruits, roses, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, rust, black spot, downy mildew, peach leaf curl, and many other listed diseases.
Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a much safer option for use on all of your plants. Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
10. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG3374 Complete Concentrate Fungicide & Bactericide for Control of Garden & Lawn Diseases, 16 oz, 1-Pint #adMonterey #ad
- Disease control for plants - complete disease control prevents and stops powdery mildews, brown rot, flowers, leaf blight, leaf spots anthracnose, gray mold and other diseases affecting leaves, rust, roots and tubers.
Colonizes root hairs - monterey complete disease control also colonizes the root hairs of plants. Carefully read label for specific mix Rate Information. This helps in preventing the establishment of disease-causing fungi and bacteria.
Easy to use - complete disease control must be mixed with water and applied as a spray to fruit and foliage, or as a drench to plant roots. Complete coverage - this product is designed for use in and around homes and home gardens: houseplants, tropical plants, shrubs, flowers, lawns, Ornamental and fruit trees, vegetables, bedding plants, and indoor and outdoor Potted Ornamental plants.
Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Organic gardening - our fungicide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening.