As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Back to the Roots #ad
Back to the Roots Organic Lavender Year Round, Windowsill Indoor Garden Kit #adBack to the Roots #ad
- Grow your plant all year-round: this mason jar grow kit allows you to grow your own lavender all-year round; The planter kit is designed especially for the hobbyist who would like to try indoor gardening without the hassle of starting from scratch; Included in this windowsill lavender planter kit are all the necessary items to get you started.
100% organic and non-gmo: there's no need to worry about intoxicants that may hinder your plant's growth because the true lavender seeds included in our starter kit is completely organic and not genetically modified; You can use them as potpourri or add them into your baked goods in no time.
Convenient and easy: lavender is one of the easiest to grow indoors because it is a highly drought-tolerant and low-maintenance houseplant; With the Back to the Roots lavender grow kit & planter, you'll get the calming smell of lavender in your home when it's just 2 inches tall.
If you are not satisfied, simply message us and we will send you a Back to The Roots replacement. Complete starter kit: other than our lavender seeds for planting, and 2 organic fetilizer spikes; Paired with more than 8 hours worth of sunlight, the Back to the Roots planter kit includes a large glass mason jar, custom organic soil blend, germination will start happening in just a few short weeks. Satisfaction guaranteed: made in the usa and 100% Guaranteed to grow.
2. The Three Company #ad
Lemon Balm, The Three Company Live Aromatic Combo Herb Assortment Eucalyptus, and Lavender 1 Pint Pot, Natural Sleep Aid #adThe Three Company #ad
- Only if the winters are very tough then it is recommended to protect the plants with some branches. Useful & easy: the lavender is not only useful but also nice to have in a garden border or in a terrace pot. Fresh from the greenhouse: We strive for best quality.
Under normal circumstances they are winterhardy. Health boost: lavender is full of nutrients, aids in relaxation and rest. Lemon balm has a fantastic, aromatic smell and is often used for tea or lemonade.
Our plants are directly shipped from the greenhouse to our customers. In the winter if you want to go on with harvesting you should take the herbs inside to a rather cool, bright spot. They prefer a spot outside in the sun or partial shade.
The flowers attract bees and butterflies. All season: in spring and summer time you can keep the herbs outdoor en harvest weekly. Lavender oil contains the aromatic substances from the plant and helps to support breathing when you caught a cold. The flowers appear during summer time on long grey-green flower stems. Location & care: these herbs are strong and quite resistant to short drought.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, fold the towel, just barely covering with soil.
Wonderful scent fresh or dried -- the smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. Instructions -- lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses.
After that, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Provide plenty of light and warmth, and ensure the soil stays moist. Beautiful -- once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought tolerant.
Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home. If these seeds don’t germinate, sow the seed, and place it in a plastic bag. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. Joyful perennial; lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed.
4. Findlavender #ad
4" Size Pot, Zones 5-11, Attract Butterfly, Very Fragrant, Bee Friendly, Lavender French Provence, Findlavender, 1 Live Plant … #adFindlavender #ad
- Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. Grown in wa state - deer resistant - attract Butterflies - Bee Friendly - Rabbit Resistant - Fragrant Flower / Foliage. Lavender oil can be used to soothe aching muscles and joints, reduce anxiety and stress, and to induce sleep.
Proper name: lavandula x intermedia 'Provence' - Very Fragrant - Blue Flowers Lavender. Great for lavender bundles - Great for sachets, Great for dried bundles, great for lavender oil.
|Warranty||We will replace yout plants if for some reason you are not completely stasfied with our products.|
5. The Three Company #ad
Wrapped in Deco Cover, The Three Company Healthy Live 1.25 Quart Potted Lavender Aromatic and Edible #adThe Three Company #ad
- Plant is full and ready for harvest. You want to display indoors. Deco pot cover included: beautiful pot cover in case. Urban growing: these herbs make for the perfect fit to begin growing your own indoor garden whether you live in a rural or urban space.
We are confident that you will love your plants, Contact us if you have any questions about your order or have any issues with your plants. This planter packages health with a beautiful live touch to any environment.
Plant size: 12-15" from bottom of the pot to top of the plant. Direct from farm: delivered direct from our greenhouse, where our plants are grown Year Round under ideal conditions for maximum quality. Health benefits: has a calming effect that improves both relaxation and sleep. Perfect gift: give the gift of health and beauty to your loved one. Seasons: winter, Spring, Summer, Fall.
6. The Three Company #ad
1 Pint Assorted Herbs Thyme, 6 Per Pack, Other Assorted Herbs, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Chamomile #adThe Three Company #ad
- Perfect assorted herbs for Your Indoor or Outdoor Herb Garden! Live and Healthy Herbs. You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos. Unique gifts: give the gift of health to the plant lover in your life! Giving back: giving back is important to us, so 25% of all profits go to supporting various 501c3 organizations! Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
Hand selected: every pack of herbs we send is hand-picked.
7. SEEDRA #ad
SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting, Germination Above 90%, GMO-Free and Heirloom Seeds, 600 seeds/500mg, 1 Pack #adSEEDRA #ad
- Be sure of our quality - the freshest batches of this season. Proudly sourced in the usa - our garden seeds are grown, harvested, and packaged in the USA. Seedra customer service - please contact us directly through Amazon with any questions or concerns about our products.
Your easy growing experience is our guarantee. We care about each customer and do our best to provide you with 100% satisfaction. Seedra english lavender seeds - contains 600 seeds in 1 Pack and professional instructions created by PhD Helga George.
Non-gmo, heirloom - our seeds were tested and have the best germination ratings. We support local farmers and are happy to produce this American-made product. Lavender common uses: essential oils, lemonades, teas, soaps, jams, potpourri, salads, cosmetics, baked breads, perfumes, decorations. Culinary: meat marinades, and more.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" pot, Lavender Christmas Cactus Plant-Zygocactus #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. Easy to grow. Water when dry. Blooms between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
9. Plants That Work #ad
Plants That Work 21922 Lavender Lavandula x I. Sensational, 19cm #adPlants That Work #ad
- Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Sensational lavender can reach upward of 30 inches while in bloom and expand nearly 24 inches wide. The bright blooms extend upward from the compact, silvery foliage to form a dense purple canopy.
The fragrant flowers are great for pollinators! . Does not ship to ca, or, ak, az, WA, UT, id, nv, mt, HI. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season.
Sensational lavender is just that, sensational! this tolerant flower has individual, light purple flowers that can reach up to 4 inches each. Pollinator friendly, cold, Deer Resistant, Tolerant of Heat, and Direct Sun. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. This lavender thrives in zones: 5-9.
10. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
19cm, Phenomenal, Premier Plant Solutions 20065 Lavender/Lavandula #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Consistent, uniform mounding habit. This plant is drought tolerant and fragrant and are perfect for rock garden, roof garden, and urban tolerant.
Does not ship to ca, ut, mt, wa, AZ, id, or, NV. Light exposure: sun. Elegant flower presentation and fragrance atop silvery foliage. Hardiness zones 4-8. Plant ships dormant-to-semi-dormant from November to May. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants.