As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Fire Glass #ad
6" 10 lb Bag Black/Extra Large/10 Pounds, American Fire Glass XXL Black Lava Rock 4" #adAmerican Fire Glass #ad
- Made from natural resources; product weight 10; product height 3; Product Width 13; Product Length 15; Assembly Required No; Collection Lava Rock; Shipping Method Standard. This lava can withstand extreme temperatures.
Comes in a variety of sizes, is black in color, has porous surface. For use with fire bowls, and fireplaces, fire pits, either indoors or outdoors Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. Requires very little maintenance.
2. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use, Natural Stones | 10 Pounds, Fireplaces, Perfect for Fire Pits, Black 3-5 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- No color additives or chemicals. Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace.
When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times. Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses. Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets.
If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit. Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together. Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications.
3. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth 100% Natural Lava Stones for Gas Fire Pit and Fireplace Large 2", 3" #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- 100% natural - real naturally occuring volcanic lava stones. 10-lbs of stones - Each box contains 10-lbs of lava stones. High temperature - Volcanic stones naturally resist extreme temperatures without crumbling.
No fillers or colors added. Tumbled finish - Tumbling removes any sharp edges and gives a uniform shape. Zero maintenance - Will not discolor, fade, or crumble.
4. Stanbroil #ad
10 lb.Bag 1"-2", Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces #adStanbroil #ad
- Granules are small and vary in size from 1" to 2" in diameter. Use as a neutral bass layer, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass!. Perfect for fire bowls, liquid propane or natural gas.
Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and blacks. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs.
5. Venetian Princess #ad
Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, Black Lava Rock, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Venetian Princess Lava Rocks #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. 3/4 inch lava rocks - available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
6. Blue Ridge Brand #ad
3" Black/Gray Lava Pebbles, 50-Pound Tumbled Lava Stones, Landscaping Rocks, Blue Ridge Brand Lava Rock, Volcanic Rock #adBlue Ridge Brand #ad
- Small - 3/4 to 1 inch, and Large - 2 to 3 Inch. Lava stones are not recommended for use in a fire pit. Natural tumbled lava pebbles - blue Ridge Brand Lava Rocks are naturally sourced volcanic rock that is then tumbled to create a beautiful, uniform look.
Blue ridge brand lava rock - blue ridge brand offers professional grade lava rock, for both residential and commercial use, Medium - 1 to 2 Inch, at an affordable price.
Fire pit rock warning - all forms of volcanic rock have the ability to trap moisture and fracture or pop upon rapid heating. If using lava pebbles in any heated application, the heat must be applied gradually and at a low level to release any internal moisture slowly to avoid potential steam buildup inside of the rock.
Economical - blue ridge Brand offers unmatched pricing and quality for any size project. Blue ridge brand Lava Rock is available in 3 different sizes ranges. Landscaping, planter beds, and more - blue ridge brand Lava Rocks are a great addition to garden landscapes, and other landscaping rock applications.
7. Giantex #ad
Outdoor Fire Pit Table w/Electronic Ignition Lava Rock for Courtyard Balcony Garden Terrace, 42 Inch 60,000 BTU Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table w/Waterproof Cover, Giantex Propane Fire Pit Table #adGiantex #ad
- Durable material & waterproof cover: this outdoor fire table is made of heavy duty and stable steel frame, which can prevent the surface from being easily damaged and provides strong durability. Propane stove capacity: 20 lbs. The burner is csa certified and the table is ETL certified. Spacious fire pit tabletop can provide you with more space to place drinks and snacks, it can be easily converted into an outdoor side table, which is perfect for family gatherings.
Safe guaranteed & convenience: the electronic ignition setting and the in-built control panel can keep stable and fully burned after ignition. You can store the propane stove inside the table which has a door with a magnetic clasp.
Multi-using fire table: when you do not use the fire pit table for heating, a casual bar or a simple storage table. Modern appearance & dimensions: the stylish appearance with well-designed surface and lava rock can match with your any outdoor furniture, which will be a perfect addition to your outdoor space.
Besides, our outdoor fire pit table uses propane gas to support stable and clean burning, 000 BTU stainless steel burner, which is both good for the environment and your health. Dimension of fire pit table: 42” x 20” x 25” L X W X H, net weight of fire pit table: 53 lbs. Warm & healthy bonfire experience: complete with a 60, this fire table provides plenty of warmth for you in the outdoors. In addition, this patio fire pit is equipped with a protective PVC cover which is waterproof for longer term outdoor use.
8. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil 25PCS Fireproof and Heatproof Lava Rock Pebbles for Indoor or Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces #adStanbroil #ad
- 25pcs of lava rock pebbles per box. Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. 100% fireproof and will not melt or discolor with proper use. Enable to radiate heat at high temperatures without degrading, cracking, or crumbling.
Tumbled lava Pebbles removes sharp edges and gives a uniform shape. A great addition to garden landscapes, planter beds, and other landscaping rock applications. Can be replace or be used with lava rocks in fireplaces or fire pits or Stoves.
9. Char-Broil #ad
Char-Broil Lava Rock 6 lbs #adChar-Broil #ad
- Per bag. Average life of 1 year. Low cost option radiant. Ideal for all gas grills that use volcanic rock. 6 lbs.
10. Midwest Hearth #ad
Black 5/8" to 1-1/2" 10-lb Bag, Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Great base layer for fire pits - use as a neutral bas layer, then top with logs or our beautiful fire glass! Complete your gas log set - Give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 5/8" to 1-1/2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a slightly bigger look for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural color - no artificial color added.