As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grower's Solution #ad
Sunroot -, Sunchokes, 1 LB Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Tubers By Yumheart Gardens For Planting or Eating #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Choose only yumheart Gardens Tubers for a Trouble-free crop that produces well. Can be planted in Spring or Fall.
2. Lioder #ad
Vegetable Seeds, LIODER 50/100 Pcs Jerusalem Artichoke Seeds Helianthus tuberosus Seeds #adLioder #ad
- He can e. G. Jerusalem artichoke is perennial and can always be harvested fresh from the bed. It also has a beautiful decorative effect, which reveals its relationship to the sunflower. Jerusalem artichoke is an early, profitable high and therefore easy to harvest variety with good taste and high yields.
Its aroma is actually reminiscent of fine artichokes. Grated raw over lettuce or steamed in a pan. Perennial, productive and extremely healthy. Jerusalem artichoke, also called helianthus tuberosus, tastes very pleasant.
3. Yumheart Gardens #ad
5 Jerusalem Artichokes Tubers for Planting By Yumheart Gardens #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Fast sprouting. Highest quality tubers since 1999. Prolific. Choose only authentic Yumheart Gardens Sunchokes to be assured of the highest quality. Large tubers at harvest.
4. Verdant Treasures #ad
1 LB Beyond Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Tubers Sunchokes by Verdant Treasures #adVerdant Treasures #ad
- Best planted in the spring and early fall, sunchokes can be harvested throughout the year. A pound of sunchokes will produce 13-20 plants - the tubers can be divided prior to planting. You haven't lived until you have tasted oven roasted sunchokes - look online for many delicious recipes.
At verdant treasures, we grow using a "beyond organic" method without use of ANY sprays not even organic sprays. Verdant treasures is always here to answer any of your questions about your sunchokes.
5. Earth Seeds Co #ad
Earth Seeds Co 20 Pcs Topinambur Vegetable Seeds Fully Hardy Edible tubers Delicious Rare Seeds Ideal for beds and Borders, Patio pots and containers #adEarth Seeds Co #ad
- Plant the seeds as soon as possible 30-40cm apart in soil that has had added organic matter at a depth of approx 10-15cm deep. Garden care: water well when the weather is dry.
Originally from north america, Jerusalem artichoke is a member of the daisy family and is closely related to the sunflower. A much under-rated vegetable which has edible tubers that have a potato-like texture and are delicious.
The seeds make an excellent screen or windbreak and the tubers are ready to harvest from between October and early spring. During the summer months remove any flower buds as they form and feed occassionally with liquid fertiliser.
6. Yumheart Gardens #ad
Stampede Variety Sunchokes 1 Pound of Tubers, Big Tubers, Early maturing, 1 LB Stampede Jerusalem Artichoke Tubers Organic By The Pound #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Yeilds large quantities of tasty tubers. Choose yumheart Gardens sunchokes for highest quality guaranteed gardening. Largest tubers at harvest. Early maturing stampede strain. Super easy to grow.
7. scenichillfarm #ad
Helianthus tuberosus, Freshly dug, 5 Jerusalem Artichoke tubers for planting #adscenichillfarm #ad
- Dug and washed upon order. Grown by a licensed Oregon nursery. Long lasting yellow daisy cut flowers. Ships to all states. 5 medium sized Jerusalem Artichoke tubers for planting.
8. Yumheart Gardens #ad
Stampede Jerusalem Artichoke Tubers Organic Per Tuber, Early maturing, Stampede Variety Sunchokes 1 Tuber, Big Tubers #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Largest tubers at harvest. Super easy to grow. Choose yumheart Gardens sunchokes for highest quality guaranteed gardening. Yields large quantities of tasty tubers. Early maturing stampede strain.
9. Yumheart Gardens #ad
Organic Sunchokes, Jerusalem Artichokes by Yumheart Gardens 10, 10 Jerusalem Artichoke Tubers For Planting, Sunroot #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Quality assured organic Yumheart Gardens Sunchokes. Winter hardy tubers. Trouble-free crop that produces well.
10. Yumheart Gardens #ad
By Yumheart Gardens, 4 Tubers, Sunroot, Clearwater Variety Sunchoke, Jerusalem Artichoke Var. Clearwater. #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Nutty flavor, crisp Texture, great as a snack or in a salad. These tubers can be planted or eaten raw. Can be planted any time. Choose only yumheart Gardens Tubers for a Trouble-free crop that produces well. Jerusalem artichokes are rich in potassium an ideal food for those on low carb diets.