As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Honda #ad
Honda FG110 9in 25cc 4-Stroke Forward Rotating Gas Mini Tiller/Cultivator #adHonda #ad
- Patented Honda hybrid tines for unsurpassed performance. 9-inch tilling width. Less than 29 lbs. Fastest tine speed - 294 RPM. Easy starting Honda mini 4-stroke engine.
2. Mantis #ad
Red, Mantis 7940 4-Cycle Gas Powered Cultivator #adMantis #ad
- The compact 9 inch width allows the tiller to get into tight spaces around your yard that larger tillers cannot get to. Or, simply turn the tines around to shallow cultivate the top 2 to 3 inches of soil.
Powerful honda 4-cycle gas only, no fuel mix required 25cc engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers. Tine speed up to 240 rpm. Handle bars fold down for easy storage. Weighs just 24 pounds.
Entire unit weighs Only 24-pounds. Come with standard kickstand. 2-year limited Warranty. Folds for easy transport and storage. Finger controlled throttle for infinite speed control and ease of operation. Comes with a handy carrying handle. Includes handy kickstand for steady placement when not in-use and for easy fueling. The unique, curvy tines can be used to till down 10 inches deep.
|Manufacturer||SCHILLER GROUNDS CARE INC #ad|
3. SENIX #ad
Blue, Tiller, SENIX TL4QL-L1 46 cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Cultivator #adSENIX #ad
- 46 cc 4ql 4-cycle full crank engine for low vibration and no mixing of gas and oil. Not available in California. 6 tines for up to 15 in. Fold-down handle for compact storage. Auto choke and compression release for easy starting. Tilling depth. Tilling width and 8 in.
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty|
4. Garden Trax #ad
GardenTrax Tiller Gas Powered Mini Cultivator w/2-Cycle 43cc Engine #adGarden Trax #ad
- Handy garden cultivator: 2-cycle mini cultivator with 43cc of a powerful gas engine. Power tillers: high-powered petrol cultivator tillers are obviously more efficient and labor-saving than hand tiller.
Light weight: two cycle engine is lightweight stores easy in your shed. Lower fuel consumption than other cheap tillers. Compact desiged cultivator tiller for easier maneuvering, non-slip handlebar avoids danger.
Adjusting wheels: the wheels on the mini cultivator can be adjusted into two height positions. Soil up to the depth of 6'' with an adjustable width of 6'' to 12''. It can be widely used to plow, aerate the soil. Confidence in quality: gardenTrax mini cultivator tiller comes with a 2-year defects warranty, please purchase with confidence! .
5. TAZZ #ad
Forged Steel Tines, 16” & 21”, Multiple Tilling Widths of 11”, 79cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, Gear Drive Transmission, Tazz 35310 2-in-1 Front Tine Tiller/Cultivator, Toolless Removable Side Shields,Green #adTAZZ #ad
- Flexible options: the steel constructed handlebar has 4 height positions to ergonomically accommodate any user. Effortlessly turn on a dime at the end of a row utilizing the compact and centered footprint combined with a lightweight design. Use the full 21” tilling width to create a level seedbed for planting.
Clean-up, mulch and aerate in the fall with a quick flip back to the full tilling width. Tilling depth can also be controlled up to 11” deep via a multi-position drag stake that adjusts in a snap with no tools required. As your garden grows simply switch to the 16” or 11” cultivating widths to maintain rows and weed around plants.
Built-tough components like a bronze gear transmission and forged steel tines provide the rugged durability for lasting results season after season. Service and support: our us based support staff and 3-Year Limited Warranty ensure that you will be highly satisfied with your Tazz 2-in-1 so you can confidently get out and enjoy your garden.
2-in-1 versatility: toolless removal of outer tines and side shields quickly turns the tazz 2-in-1 from a tiller into a cultivator. With its low center of gravity, the 2-in-1 provides ground-hugging stability for unmatched user control. Power source type: Gas Powered. Stable and maneuverable: compared with other compact front tines, the tazz 2-in-1 is designed with balance in mind.
6. EARTHQUAKE #ad
5-Year Warranty, Easy to Carry, Powerful 33cc 2-Cycle Viper Engine, Lightweight, Gear Drive Transmission, Earthquake 31452 MAC Tiller Cultivator, Red #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Lightweight: weighing in at only 24lb, the MAC is easy to transport to your garden bed and offers superior maneuverability for cultivating tasks due to the removal of the wheels and drag stake. Designed to maneuver: the handlebar grips and handlebar tubes are positioned to give the operator greater control over where the tines go.
Sturdy: its rigid u-Turn handlebar design softens vibration and gives you more control.
Convenient: when not in use the mac sits upright in its stable “parking” stance. Mac stands at attention ready to get back to work. Reliable: with a us based support team and industry leading 5-Year Warranty, this cultivator will perform for years to come.
This means less bouncing and sudden jerking when you encounter rough spots in the dirt like rocks and roots. We call this overhand control. Versatile: the earthquake MAC is great for weeding, mixing and aerating your garden or flower bed soil. It’s designed for compact storage or ready access in the garden to resume cultivating.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
7. Sun Joe #ad
Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator,Black #adSun Joe #ad
- Questions, text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert. Adjustable: 3-position wheel adjustment. 5-amp motor cultivates up to 16 in.
Durable: 6 steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance. Powerful: 13. Wide x 8 in. Easy storage: handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport. Deep.
|Brand||Sun Joe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Snow Joe #ad|
8. EARTHQUAKE #ad
Earthquake Badger Front Tine Tiller, Adjustable Tilling Width, Model: 38040, Two-Position Wheel Assembly, Powerful 140cc 4-Cycle Briggs and Stratton Engine #adEARTHQUAKE #ad
- Highly maneuverable- with its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the badger allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
Compact power - the 140cc briggs and Stratton Engine delivers incredible soil turning power in a compact frame. Heavy duty- airless wheels, robust forged tines, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last.
Adjustable tilling width – without the use of tools, easily adjust the tilling width from 11” up to 21” wide by simply adding or removing tines. In the extended position, the center of gravity is lowered for incredible control and deep-tilling performance in the row. Two-position wheels - with the wheels in the forward position, transport is a breeze.
|Manufacturer||Ardisam, Inc. #ad|
9. EGO Power+ #ad
EGO Power+ CTA9500 9.5-inch Cultivator Attachment for EGO 56-Volt Lithium-ion Multi Head System,White #adEGO Power+ #ad
- Solid steel Shaft. Brushless Motor. Adjustable steel tines from 8 to 9. Genuine ego parts ensure compatibility, quality and performance. Large Safety Guard. Exclusively compatible with EGO Power plus Power Head PH1400 available Separately. 5 inches.
|Brand||EGO Power+ #ad|
|Manufacturer||EGO Power+ #ad|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty|
10. SuperHandy #ad
Lawn, SuperHandy Tiller Cultivator 2.5HP 79cc 4 Stroke Ultra Duty 4 Premium Steel Adjustable Forward Rotating Tines for Garden, Root/Weed Removal and Soil Cultivation, Digging #adSuperHandy #ad
- Safety first - always operate machine according to directions in the user manual, max oil capacity: 035l, max fuel tank capacity is 05gal or 2 liters; oil not included, always wear the appropriate ansi standard hand and eye protection; Tiller fuel type is 87 Octane Gasoline w/10%> or Less Ethanol, add oil during assembly, recommended oil type 10W-30 API: SF for best performance.
Advanced design - this compact design includes 4 steel replaceable and adjustable forward Rotating Tines Diameter 11" inches, with a Tilling Scope Width of 11" - 21" inches and a Tilling Depth of 7" - 11" inches, to achieve fast and efficient work to be accomplished whether in the field or on your own personal land.
Best application - our tiller/cultivators are great for garden and lawn applications in Digging, Soil Cultivation, Creating Loose Seedbeds and Dirt/Weed Removal; ONLY use this tiller for dirt applications, Aeration, do not use for rock, Stone or metal surfaces/debris. Power that makes the difference - this tiller has a powerful 2.
5hp 79cc gas 4 stroke single cylinder ohv engine, that provides excellent power to weight ratio performance, with a recoil starter and centrifugal friction clutch, where it counts; This Cultivator has a Max Output Power of 1.4kw, max rotating power of 3600rpms at a max Tine Speed of 180RPMs at a 30:1 reduction ratio. The perfect tiller/soil cultivator - superhandy mini power tiller cultivator is the perfect machine that will empower you to have ultimate control of tilling over your land; Our Tine Shield design provides added protection and this Tiller has sustained rigorous testing and is EPA/CARB Certified.