As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Cape Gooseberry Ground Cherry Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Organic, Fruit, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Herb, Vegetable, Non GMO #adUnknown #ad
- Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
2. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Giant Cape Gooseberry Seeds Physalis peruviana 30+ Organic Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
3. Unbrandred #ad
Cape Gooseberry Ground Cherry Seeds 25+ SeedsMore Heirloom, Herb, Fruit, Non GMO, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds 25+ Seeds at Seed King Express, Vegetable #adUnbrandred #ad
- Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F.
Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
4. Survival Essentials #ad
All In One Super Value Pak…Veggies, Medicinal/Culinary Herbs – Plus FREE Microgreens Kit., Fruits, Survival Essentials 100 Variety Premium Heirloom Non Hybrid Non GMO Seed Bank – 17,880+ Seeds #adSurvival Essentials #ad
- We plant, and package every heirloom seed you buy because we’re a small family-operated business in Oklahoma, store, headed by two HEIRLOOM SEED GARDENING EXPERTS with 50+ years of combined experience. Bonus 2 - you’ll also receive "secrets to successful long term seed Storage" by world-renown horticulturist Suzanne Ashworth provided with purchase so you'll know how to store seeds properly and make them last for 2, 3, 5, 10 years.
What’s inside this survival essentials heirloom seed bank? click the 3rd photo on the left side - you’ll see 17, 500+ heirloom seeds that consists of Veggies, Fruits, Medicinal and Culinary Herbs.
Covers all 9 hardiness zones due to its large assortment and wide variety - making it the most complete heirloom seed bank on the market - perfect for heirloom gardeners and preppers since anywhere you go in the U. S. You'll be able to start an heirloom garden there. Bonus 1 - free micogreens kit so you can grow nutrient rich microgreens inside your home all-year-round.
5. Survival Essentials #ad
Survival Essentials 144 Variety Ultimate Heirloom Seed Vault for Survival and Preparedness, 23,335+ Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Packed in Superior Ammo Can for Long-Term Storage and Maximum Shelf Life #adSurvival Essentials #ad
- Secrets to successful long term storage excerpts from the book "seed to seed" by world-renown horticulturist Suzanne Ashworth so you'll know how to store seeds properly and make them last for 2, 5, 3, 10 years. Get rare tomato heirloom varieties inside survival essential's ultimate heirloom seed vault - like Tigerella, Brandywine Red, Chocolate Stripes, Costoluto Genovese, Fruits, and so much more - PLUS 23, Big Rainbow, 335+ heirloom seeds that consists of Veggies, Cherokee Purple, Azoychka, Medicinal and Culinary Herbs Click the 2rd photo on the left side.
Planted and harvested by heirloom seed gardening experts - we're a small family-operated business based in Oklahoma and we plant, store, and package every heirloom seed you receive. Be prepared against any catastrophe: all 23, 335+ non-gmo, non-hybrid Heirlooms Seeds are packed in the thickest laminated bag in the market.
And all bags are placed inside a Superior Quality Ammo Can made in the USA. All 23, 335+ 100% non-gmo, non-hybrid heirlooms seeds cover all 9 hardiness zones due to its large assortment and wide variety - making it the most complete heirloom seed bank on the market - perfect for heirloom gardeners and preppers since anywhere you go in the U. S. You can start an heirloom garden there.
6. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds Ground Cherry 1,000 Seeds, physalis Family, Big Pack, Ground Cherry, tomatillo Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Ground cherry seeds - cape gooseberry - for sauces & pie - physalis family - Unique Tomatoe & Pineapple Like Blend - Only 70 Days.
The fruit is wrapped in lantern-like papery husk. As a member of the physalis family, the tomatillo, it is extremely easy to grow.
Very tasty; tomato/ pineapple like blend. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. It is very similar to the cape gooseberry. Ground cherry can be eaten raw or used in salad, cakes, sauces, pies, jams, jellies and other dessert. 70 days.
7. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet. 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate.
Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
8. Rebel Gardens #ad
13 Varieties of Organic Non-GMO Open Pollinated Garden Seed for Planting, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Weird and Rare Varieties Perfect for Kids and School Gardens #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Grow 13 different vegetables - speckles lettuce, red acre cabbage, purple plum radish, Rainbow Blend Carrots, Romanesco Broccoli, Dinosaur Kale, Rocket Arugula, Yellow Pear Tomatoes, Green Zebra Tomatoes, Golden Jubilee Tomatoes, Cocozelle Zucchini, snowy eggplants, and Snowball Cauliflower.
A great gift idea - this fun and funky selection of weird vegetables is a great gift for kids or the gardener who has it all, it is also perfect for school gardens.
Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best. Certified organic - all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO.
100% satisfaction guarantee - If anything does not meet your standards let us know and we will make it right. With certified compostable packaging and 100% recycled packets this also makes a wonderful gift for the green living, zero waste loving person in your life. High germination rate - seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Basil, Parsley, Rosemary, Dill, Chives, Mint, 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault, 4500 Plus Seeds for Planting for Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden, Thyme, Lavender, Cilantro, Marjoram, Heirloom and Non GMO #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Turn your thumb green – spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally. Beginner-friendly – mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next.
Your herb kit includes arugula, basil, lavender, garlic chives, cilantro, chives, lemon balm, sage, peppermint, oregano, mint, rosemary, dill, parsley, and thyme. Your non-gmo, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come.
Expand your menu – enjoy some variety. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide. Sturdy seeds – keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets.
Put down roots with us – put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown. Your herb seeds variety pack from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start. Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|
10. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Ground Cherry Tomatillo Physalis pruinosa Twin Pack of 50 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Ground cherry, also known as cape Gooseberry, or golden berry is a variety of Tomatillo that is used for preserves, jellies and jams. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants themselves will grow to a mature height of roughly 2 or 3 feet tall, paper husked, golden cherries, producing high yields of small, through the Summer months.
All ground cherry seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality ground cherry seeds packaged by seed needs. The fruits are about 1 inch in diameter and boast an unusual, yet sweet flavoring, which is a cross between a pineapple and a tomato. Intended for the current and the following growing season.