As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Elastica, Alli, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
2. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business.
Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
3. The Grow Co #ad
Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs, Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine. Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus audrey, Ficus Religiosa Sacred Fig, ficus Elastica, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe.
Gentle, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots.
Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health.
This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Alli Narrow Leaf and more! Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Resealable 5oz. Bag, Consistent Nutrient Enrichment, Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants, for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Slow-relase pellets — releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Time-saver — one time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant. Better overall health — will assist with vibrant leaf color, glossiness, and stability; Healthy Roots, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk.
Perfect rate — effective rate 16-5-11 npk, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Apply and forget. Constant nutrition — consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together.
5. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree Fertilizer | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Last twice as long as any other competing products. Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Alli, Ficus Elastica, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, and Benghalensis.
Dark green leaves and healthy stems. Easy to understand directions with normal watering.
6. The Grow Co #ad
Nutrient Rich Formula to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 8 oz, Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Figs, Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Simply mix with water to feed your potted trees with a wonderfully nourishing soil-drench! Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, ficus religiosa Sacred Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use liquid formula helps your tree produce gorgeous leaves that gloss and shine! Regular applications further strengthens your houseplant protecting it from root damage while giving it the care it needs to grow beautiful glossy green leaves.
Balanced nutrients - complete nutrient blend to feed your ficus and promote steady growth, sturdy branches, a strong root structure, beautiful leaves, and better overall health. Gently feeds - our gentle npk formula provides all the essential nutrients your ficus plants require.
Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural organic ingredients to help grow large, tall, and strong fiddle leaf trees. Delivering the nutrition your houseplants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various pot sizes: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Elastica, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Audrey, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!. Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! .
7. Cute Farms #ad
Cute Farms Indoor Fiddle Leaf Ficus Lyrata & Fig Tree Fertilizer | Gentle Plant Food Concentrate 3-1-2 for Healthy Leaves & Roots 8 oz. Bottle #adCute Farms #ad
- Value – each 8 oz. Bottle can feed one indoor tree for up to a full year depending on your plant sizing and how often you water. Cute farms sale – buy any two cute farms Products, Save 10% Automatically! Npk: 3-1-2.
Ideal npk ratio – nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium ratio of 3-1-2 encourages strong growth without causing leaves to discolor.
Gentle formula – gentle enough to use in every watering, simply dilute 5 pumps into every 8 ounces of water. Made for indoor ficus & fig trees – formulated concentrate easily dilutes in water to provide optimal nutrition that encourages strong leaves, stems, and roots without burning your plant.
8. Eon Natural #ad
8 oz, Premium Organic Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food | 3-1-2 NPK Phosphorus, Nitrogen, Potassium Solution, EON NATURAL Plant Fertilizer, Indoor Potted Plant Food, Liquid Fertilizer for House Plants #adEon Natural #ad
- Triple action: the eon natural fiddle leaf fig plant food has an optimal 3-1-2 NPK ratio that supports healthy leaf growth, root strength, leaf shine, and overall plant health in order to keep plant parents happy & their plants growing 24/7. With just one of our liquid plant food bottles you can feed your house plants for up to 1 year, alli, climbing & creeping fig trees, helping you save money which helps you enjoy your beautiful plant babies! Multipurpose solution - use our product to grow your fiddle leaf fig tree and many others such as: Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Kadota Fig Tree, Olympian Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, Monstera Plant, Ficus Benjamina, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Lyrata, and Benghalensis.
Use this organic liquid fertilizer each time you water your plant for maximum growth. Easy to use: for your plants to enjoy the full benefits of this organic indoor fertilizer, all you have to do is dilute 1 teaspoon 1 bottle cap of plant food into 2 cups of water.
This extraordinary indoor plant fertilizer is a gentle yet powerful solution that will accelerate plant growth as well as reinforce your live fig plants health! Value pack: our 8 oz fiddle house plant fertilizer have a very potent and effective green formula coined for extended use. Powerful organic formula: this liquid plant food has a high-growth all-natural premium formula designed to prevent brown spotting leaf and facilitate your Indoor or outdoor Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant's overall well being.
9. Earthworm Technologies #ad
Calathea, EarthPods Ficus + Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Premium – Easy Organic Plant Food Spikes – 100 Capsules – Enhance Color, Root + Foliar Growth Also Great on Monstera, Pothos, Dracaena #adEarthworm Technologies #ad
- No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 5-year supply for a single special fiddle leaf fig plant or use on big collection of Ficus tree species. Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
Premium indoor organic fiddle leaf fig tree & color vibrancy for all live fiddle leaf, golden pothos, dracaena, as well as monstera, stem / leaf development & climbing fig trees, calathea, Creeping & FICUS FERTILIZER — Stimulates robust root growth, Colocasia, Weeping, Schefflera leafy houseplants.
Proprietary formula for superior results — fiddle leaf fig & ficus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants. Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA.
10. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer Slow-Release Pellets Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves/Branches | Potted Indoor Trees Treatment, by Aquatic Arts #adFiddle Leaf Fig Tree #ad
- Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Alli, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Religiosa, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Audrey, and Benghalensis. An 8 oz bag should last 6 months - 1 year.
16-5-11 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Long-lasting: add 1/2 teaspoon per 3" pot diameter for established figs, evenly distribute slow-release pellets.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy. Slow-release fertilizer promotes consistent nutritional input.
Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use when you water, with no risk of burning. This propagation kit is an ample solution that will allow plants to flourish under an established feeding frequency. Slow-release efficiency: indoor plants require care - nutrients, light and water to ensure healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.