As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FibreDust #ad
FibreDust Coco Coir Block 1 PK #adFibreDust #ad
- We recommend expanding in a large drum or wheelbarrow. One block expands to 2. Organics material Review InstituteOMRI Listed product. 5 cubic feet around 15 gal of growing medium after hydrating with 5 to 7 gallons of water. 8 and optimum pH levels of around 5.
High-grade coconut coir with low ec less than. 8, prewashed to remove Salt. 8 to 6. Perfect for cuttings, vegetables, seeds, plants, hydroponics, mushrooms and worm farms. Use of lukewarm water will enable rapid expansion. Professional grade as used by Hydroponic and other large scale growers around the world.
|Manufacturer||FibreDust LLC #ad|
2. Vivlly #ad
Enhance Root Growth in Herbs, Natural Seed Starter with Low EC and pH Balance, Organic with High Expansion, Vivlly Compressed Coco Coir Bricks, Flowers, Each brick weighs 1.4 lbs, House Plants, 5 Pack #adVivlly #ad
- Organic coir seed starters - this low ec biodegradable soil is made from genuine coconut coir husks for a smart, and cuttings. Fill up a bigger planter pot or plant multiple herbs across a few pots. Increase healthy root growth – our ph-balanced peat-free coir seed starter is a renewable and revolutionary resource that’s better for plants and the environment because it helps plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination.
Optimal aeration and drainage – coco coir soil helps plants absorb water more effectively while also letting excess liquid drain through efficiently to reduce oversaturation and prevent waterlogged roots.
Each brick is: 7. 8 x 3. 95 x 2 inches, sustainable alternative to traditional soils that also nourish plant roots and fortify growth for seeds, seedlings, Weight of each brick: 1.4
4lb. Quick expansion fibers – vivlly coconut coir bricks and blocks are designed to break apart and absorb water quickly, which helps fill up planters, and vases to create a stronger base for growing seedlings and creating a fuller, pots, stable design. Support small to large planters - we offer vivlly coco in a single, large coco coir block or in five small bricks to help better support your indoor or outdoor gardens. Ideal for thicker plant bases.
3. FibreDust #ad
FibreDust Coco Mulch, 11- Pounds 2 Pack #adFibreDust #ad
- Rust" like color adds great aesthetic look to your outdoor landscape. Absorbs and retains water, unlike other mulches, does not float away in rain. Place on wheelbarrow or large drum, add lukewarm water for rapid expansion, yields almost a wheelbarrow full.
100% coconut husk washed, cut, dried and compressed. Contains not additives. 1 block expands to ≈2 cubic feet of mulching medium after hydrating with 4 gallons of water.
4. Nutrifield #ad
Coco Coir Mega Brick RHP Certified Pre Buffered Coconut Coir Fiber 11 Pound Block Premium Organic Plant Potting Soil Grow Medium Indoor Outdoor Garden Flower Bed Vegetable Seed Starter Substrate #adNutrifield #ad
- Rhp certification ensures that the coir maintains a high level of consistency and quality Thoroughly Rinsed. Pre-buffered coconut coir with Calcium, pH Stabilized Low Salt Index. Rhp certified consistent Quality Product for Over 10 Years.
Brick expands to 55 liters 13 dry gallons, Grow Bags, Perfect hydroponics, Indoor or Outdoor Garden Plants. High water retention capacity, which allows gardeners to feed plants less often as nutrients are retained by the coco around the plant roots.
5. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb, Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block #adplantonix #ad
- Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water.
100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Each brick weighs 10 lbs. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite.
|Manufacturer||Plantonix LLC #ad|
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
6. FibreDust #ad
Pack of 2 17 Lbs, FibreDust 4 kg Coco Mulch #adFibreDust #ad
- Place on wheelbarrow or large drum, add lukewarm water for rapid expansion, yields almost a wheelbarrow full. Contains not additives. Rust" like color adds great aesthetic look to your outdoor landscape.
2 blocks each block of 4 kg expands to ≈ 3. 2 cubic feet of mulching medium after hydrating with 8 gallons of water. 100% coconut husk washed, cut, dried and compressed. Absorbs and retains water, unlike other mulches, does not float away in rain.
7. Burpee #ad
16 Quart, Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adBurpee #ad
- 100% biodegradable soil alternative. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, plants, we aim to make it right! This eco-friendly, premium seeds starting mix combines well with other potting soil and compost for container plants & raised beds. Omri listed. Environmentally-friendly and a renewable alternative to peat moss.
Naturally conserves water: renewable coco coir has excellent moisture retention and better air circulation than peat. Once expanded, outdoor plants, and more! Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a light, sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds.
Omri listed and certified organic. Naturally disease and pathogen resistant, which improves nutrients absorption! Great for flower, vegetable, it will help you grow healthy live plants. Easy to store & expand: each compact coconut coir brick expands into 8 quarts of seed starting mix, house plants, coconut coir provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - indoor plants, providing 16 quarts total.
We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, soil mixes & gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Ideal growing mix: improve seed germination and root growth with this premium coconut fiber mix, herb & more plant types. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Just add water to expand! Dehydrated bricks save space until planting.
8. ZeeDix #ad
ZeeDix 8 Pcs Premium Coconut Coir Compressed Coco Coir 100% Organic Coco Coir Brick Coconut Coir Bricks with Low EC and pH Balance for Plants Gardening Herbs #adZeeDix #ad
- Features: light and small, easy to use and which also have great water retention, coco coir brick is convenient to store, and which can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system.8pcs/packing, rock wool and perlite, fully biodegradable, the quantity is enough to meet your needs.
Let's plant together: put the coco coir and water together, high-grade coco coir pith brick is an ideal solution to improve water retention and air permeability of various projects, we can use it to plant the plant, flowers, herbs and so on.
Coco coir brick: suitable for all gardening applications, can provide them with sufficient oxygen and moisture, vegetables, elevated beds, indoor plants, herbs, potted plants, container gardens, flowers, a good environment is helpful to grow. Size: 8 *4*2inches, used in sphagnum moss, weight about 1.
4 pounds. 100% natural, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level. Material: 100% natural raw coco coir, it is compressed into light convenient brick that quicky expand when you add water, then you can use it to plant the plants, flowers and herbs. It also can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, which is very suitable for plants. We can use the quantity according to the size of the potting or the quantity of plants we will plant.
9. Hydrofarm #ad
Block, GROW!T Organic Coco Coir Planting Chips #adHydrofarm #ad
- Use as decorative ground cover; retains water and resists fungus. Perfect as hydroponic medium or aggregate for soil applications. Omri listed Organic product. Organic coco coir planting chips are great indoors for tropicals or outdoors as mulch. Easy to carry and store. Not sold in OR.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
10. HARRIS #ad
4 Bricks Expand to 9 Gallons of Coir to Promote Healthy Root Growth, Harris Coconut Coir Pith #adHARRIS #ad
- Natural and biodegradable - Great for hydroponic and organic growers. Improves aeration - adding coco coir fiber to soil allows for coir's fluffy texture to create air pockets, making soil spongy and loose. Moisture retention - can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, making adequate root hydration easier than ever.
For healthy roots - use as an additive to soil and potting mixes for even distribution of nutrients. Indoor and outdoor use - From indoor potted plants to an outdoor garden, coir is extremely versatile.