As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media, Orchids • Hydroponics • Aquaponics • Aquaculture Cz Garden 2 LBS Cz Garden Expanded Clay Pellets Packaging May Vary #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- For hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. For orchids - clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir.
Fills approximately: twenty-four 2" pots, or eight 3" pots, or two 5" pots. Inert, ph-neutral, clean & decorative. As a precautionary measure against covid, we are using new old stock clear bags for packaging.
Although not as pretty, this packaging will not negatively impact the function of the clay pebbles. 2lbs of 100% natural expanded clay. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding - Cz Garden.
2. Hydrofarm #ad
Hydrofarm Grow it Hydroponic Clay Pebbles Grow Media Expanded Porous Rocks 4 Liter Bag #adHydrofarm #ad
- Made from 100% natural clay. Pre-washed to aid in stability. Trong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked.
Extremeley stable in both pH and EC. Drain freely and do not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root; suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot and drip feed systems.
3. GEOLITE #ad
GEOLITE GMGC45L 45L Clay Pebbles, 45 Liter, Grey #adGEOLITE #ad
- High total porosity approximately 85% by volume provides excellent root ventilation and oxygenation to plants. Stable and low-EC. Ph-neutral and chemically inert. Excellent draining capacity. Great for soil aeration and drainage.
4. Urthlnx #ad
Orchids, Aquaponics, 4 Liter/3 LB Bag. Leca Hydroponics Supplies Expanded Clay for Hydroponic Gardening, Aquarium Fish Tank Substrate and Houseplant Decor, Urthlnx Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media #adUrthlnx #ad
- Organic leca - no harmful substances, with neutral pH. Does not degrade in hydroponic/aquaponics systems or Aquariums when used as a grow media or substrate.
Resistant - to frost. Lightweight + durable clay pebbles- size 8-16 mm diameter, hydroponic supply. Decorative - can be used on top of soil for decorative house plants. Porous - great ability to expand and store water and nutrients.
Made in a rotary kiln at high temperatures, forcing the clay pebbles to expand and become honeycombed while the outside surface fuses to give a tough exterior that's resistant to crushing. Ideal for hydroponic gardening, inert, aquaponics, aquariums and orchids.
5. Hydrofarm #ad
Made from 100% Natural Clay, Can be used for Drainage, Aquaponics, Decoration, GROW!T GMC40l, 4mm-16mm Clay Pebbles, Hydroponics and Other Gardening Essentials, Brown, 40 Liter Bag #adHydrofarm #ad
- Drain freely and do not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root. Will not float once fully wet. Made from 100% natural clay. Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked.
Pre-washed to aid in stability. Ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone,. Hydroponics/hydroculture - used widely in hydroponic growing, they are ideal for flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed systems.
Extremely stable in both pH and EC. Drains freely and does not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root; suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot and drip feed systems. Aeration of growing media - ideal to mix into coco coir or soil to aid aeration.
6. FondPets #ad
Aquarium Fish Tank Substrate,8-14mm,2lbs, FondPets Expanded Clay Pebbles Hydroponic Gardening Leca Clay Grow Media for Orchids,Aquaponics #adFondPets #ad
- . It is also ideal for the aquariums. Ph neutral, good water Absorption. Comes in a 2lbs package. Provide a comfortable life for the fish, shrimp and other aquarium pets. Breathable, lightweight Hydroponic gardening, expanded, Stable, made from 100% natural clay.
Clay pebbles can replace gardening soil to filter water quality and retain water and nutrients all the time. Perfect for the hydroponic gardening, aquaponics and orchids. Improve the condition of plants, Improve pot soil environment. Make plants grow more comfortably.
7. Mother Earth Products #ad
Terra Cotta, 50 Liter, Mother Earth 714123 Hydroton Original Expanded Clay Pebbles #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Clay naturally has balanced Capillary Action, With An Ideal Surface Structure. The original hydroton brand expanded Clay Is A Unique, Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate Made In Germany.
No assembly Required. This natural clay is mined, formed into pellets, then kiln fired at high Temperatures To Cause The Clay To Expand Into Tough, Lightweight Balls.
8. Cz Garden Supply #ad
By Cz Garden Supply 2 LB, XL Clay Pebbles, Organic XL Leca Clay Pebbles Grow Media, Orchids • Aquaponics • Aquaculture • Hydroponics #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Inert, ph-neutral, clean & decorative. For orchids - expanded Clay Pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir. For hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity.
Only available from cz garden Supply TM; USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected. 2lbs of 100% natural expanded clay. Xl size 16-25mm - fills approximately: twenty 2" pots, or six 3" pots, or two 5" pots.
9. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Hydro Clay Pebbles Leca Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media, 10 lbs. More Than 10 Liters by PowerGrow Systems #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Clay pebbles provides excellent aeration and water retention. Also great for Orchids and decoration. Ph neutral and inert and certified for Agricultural use. Perfect as a hydroponic, Aquaponic, or general growing medium. Once of the time tested and most widely used growing medium.
10. Hydro Crunch #ad
Brown, Hydro Crunch DBAUS888 Expanded Clay Growing Media Hydroponic 50 Liter 8 mm Aggregate Pebbles Pellets #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Can be used with all Current hydroponic systems. Superior water-storing properties. Pure mineral without fibers or solvents. Coarse pored and aerate expanded clay. Offers excellent evaporation protection as a top layer.
|Brand||Hydro Crunch #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hydro Crunch #ad|