As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GG Farm #ad
Dwarf Everbearing Black Mulberry Tree Morus nigra Live Plant Fruit 6-10 Inches #adGG Farm #ad
- Dwarf mulberry everbearing. Abundant producer performs extremely well self-fertile and easy to grow. It is tolerant of various soil types and enjoys moist soil. Excellent for making jam and very few choice food selections for silkworm breeding.
The berries for dessert those are barely scratching the surface of the many uses that mulberries and other plants have. Zones: 5 - 11. It will be shipped in a small pot as in ad.
2. SmartMe #ad
1 Dwarf Lapin Cherry Trees 1-2 FT Flowering Fruit Trees, Live Plants Garden -Tree Plant, SmartMe Live Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- This listing is for *1**dwarf lapin cherry tree, jams, followed buy med shape oval leaves, Sweet and juicy,, Great for pies, grows **10-15 ft** however can be kept much smaller if you want, Mid to late summer fruit is ripe.
A large cherry, spring blooms are white to pinkish, good in zones **4-8** part to full sun, or just out right eating.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Produces Fruit, Perfect Plants Santa Rosa Plum Tree Live Plant, 4-5ft, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- These trees are self-fertile and will ripen in mid-Summer. It has a notable tolerance to heat and is a bit more cold hardy that other variations. Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California.
Delicious fruit; plums from this fruit tree are colored a rich purple when ripe and are iconic for their juicy sweet flavor. This sweet cultivator grows in a large array of environments and is low maintenance.
Low maintenance; santa rosa plum trees grow well in hardiness zones 6-10 which is much wider than other plum varieties. Attractive flowers; this fruit plant produces lovely white flowers from early Spring through Summer and is the perfect way to add color and contrast to any landscape. Developed in 1885, the santa rosa plum has been a favorite amongst fruit growers across the United States for many years.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL 02 Mulberry Trẹẹ Lịve Plạnt Dwarf Mulberry Bush Morus Nigra #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Everbearing mulberry thrives in moist, well-drained soil, enriched, and whether you plant it outdoors or in, it prefers access to full sunlight. With a mature height of only 4-6', this mulberry variety is perfect for container gardening or for adding charm to the garden beds surrounding porches or patios.
Zones 5-10 Each berry resembles a large blackberry, juice them, but with a bluer tone and a sweet, luscious flavor with just a little bit of tanginess. Pick and enjoy by the handful, or use in baking or jams.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Morus nigra, 4" Pot, Sweet Fruit, Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The fruit is sweet and edible and greatly relished by humans, birds and various animals, and they can be substituted for blackberries in recipes.
The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit. It can be trimmed to any height. Hardy in zones 7-9 or patio.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
6. SmartMe #ad
2 Dwarf Santa ROSA Plum Trees 1- FT Flowering Fruit Trees Garden Live Plants, SmartMe Live Plant, Fruit Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Tree does produce, of these plums when ripe***Will be shipped, many clumps of plums, there will be no shortage, dormant with roots wrapped and moist. This listing is for *2**dwarf santa rosa plum trees grows **7-10 ft*, followed buy med shape oval leaves, Great for pies, jams, Mid to late summer fruit is ripe.
A med size plum, good in zones **4-9** part to full sun, Spring blooms are white to pinkish, Sweet and juicy, or just out right eating.
7. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe 1 Dwarf Bing Cherry TREE1-2 FT Flowering Fruit Trees, Live Plants Trees #adSmartMe #ad
- 1 live plant. Picture Shown Mature Plant. Hardy zones 4 - 8. Dwarf bing cherry Plant. Please read the Descrption Below For More Details.
8. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Kiwi Fruit Tree Seeds, 50-70% Germination in Prime Conditions, 30+ Premium Quality Tree Seeds, Actinidia chinensis, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Soil type: well-drained, moderately moist, acid soil, full sun or partial shade. Germination rates with experienced growers 50-70%. Seed grown plants take 4-7 years to flower and yield fruit. Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost.
These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates. Research proper planting techniques. Zones: 8-9, stratification requirement: 30 days cold moist stratification.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Premier Blueberry Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Premier blueberry bush produces large, Sweet berries perfect for pairing with food or freezing for later use. This bush features outward-spreading branches with light-green foliage and White blossoms before Berry production — foliage will flush with Orange and copper colors during autumn months.
Live 1 gallon powder blue blueberry bush comes with easy to use blueberry food and produces Sweet, blue, berries every may-june needs another variety to pollinate and produce fruit.
This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun throughout the day — perfect for planting in mulch beds for easy harvest or potted in a container on the back patio! Mature height: 6-10ft | mature width: 6-8ft, blueberries Require other blueberry types to pollinate and produce fruit — we recommend pairing Premiere with the powder blue and Becky blue bush types.
10. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Dwarf Honey Crisp Apple Tree 2-3 FT Fruit Trees Live Plants Trees #adSmartMe #ad
- 1 live plant. Hardy zones 4 - 9. Dwarf honey crisp apple plant. Picture Shown Mature Plant. Please read the Descrption Below For More Details.