As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, your next project or backup power for your home, tailgating, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline.
Dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
2. WEN #ad
WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV-Ready Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off #adWEN #ad
- Includes electric start for easy ignitions, one 12v dc receptacle, a digital load and fuel display, two three-prong 120v receptacles, onboard wheels and carrying handle, one RV-ready AC 120V NEMA TT-30R receptacle, one 5V USB port, and a three-year warranty.
Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline 4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts and propane 3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts. Auto fuel selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times. Epa iii and carb compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation 58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500DF Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator 4500 Peak & 3700 Rated Watts, Gas & Propane Powered, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours. Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. Engine type: 4 stroke. 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 76533 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads. Dimensions-26. 3 x 24. 8 x 22. 9 inches. Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included.
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator, 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet. Plug-and-play! comes with a propane regulator hose, heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, funnel, Tool Kit, handle, Oil, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.3
3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start. 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
6. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black, DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Plenty of power – with 5, 500 running watts, 500 starting watts and 4, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Ideal for usage with RVs. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low oil Shutoff. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 9500 Rated and 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered, Electric Start, Transfer Switch & RV Ready CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Westinghouse wgen9500df dual fuel portable generator-9500 rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, CARB Compliant. Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, a tool kit, oil, an oil funnel, 12v Battery Charger, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
8. BILT HARD #ad
BILT HARD 4000 Watt Quiet Inverter Generator, Gas Powered RV Ready Outdoor Portable Generator 4000W, with Electric Start, Fuel Shut Off, EPA & CARB #adBILT HARD #ad
- Furthermore, 120v rated output voltage can ensures power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home. Warranty: bilt hard aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. 30 amp rv socket for easy power to your RV. The 2. 2 gallon fuel tank allows 14 hours of run time at 25% load this powerful inverter generator is ideal for powering RVs, camping, supplying household emergency power and tailgating.
Product parameter: gas powered - electric & 12v 8a d. C output & recoil start - 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled ohv gas engine - 3400 rated watts and 4000 peak watts - Two 120V 20 Amp outlets & 12V DC cigar lighter - Two USB outlets - Electronic overload protection -Auto voltage adjuster - Oil alert system.
Exceptionally efficient: the efficient design of bilt hard inverter generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption.
The item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days since purchase, 2 year limited warranty. Super quiet: power output 68 db makes bilt hard inverter generator became great choice for emergency backup in a power outage, strong enough to run a wide variety of appliances, perfect for use at home, equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability, RV or while camping. Inverter technology: using advanced inverter technology this super quiet generator produces a pure sine wave power curve that is safe to use with sensitive electronics.
|Brand||BILT HARD #ad|
|Manufacturer||BILT HARD #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty: BILT HARD aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. The item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days since purchase. Our support team is on standby for YOU.|
9. WEN #ad
4750-Watt, CARB Compliant, WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready #adWEN #ad
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, a wheel and handle kit, a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock L14-30R, and a 2-year warranty.
Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup.
10. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start & Camco 55191 25' PowerGrip Heavy-Duty Outdoor 30-Amp Extension Cord #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Product 2: safe and durable construction: extension cord is constructed with 100 percent copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear. Product 2: high conductivity with a flexible and sleek design: bendable extension cord adapter allows easy conversion from a standard 30 Amp male to 30 Amp female.
Rated for 30 Amp 125 Volts. Product 2: extended length: extends 25 feet long to provide sufficient length needed to reach distant power outlets and sources. Product 2: hassle free power grip plug: the patented Power Grip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
Product 1: dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Product 1: electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Product 1: quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, your next project or backup power for your home, tailgating, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline. Constructed with 10 gauge wires for greater conductivity. Listed with CSA.