As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 76533 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dual fuel: operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Dimensions-26. 3 x 24. 8 x 22. 9 inches. Electric start: power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Outlets: one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet l5-30r and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
2. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt #adWEN #ad
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a wheel and handle kit, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock L14-30R, a bottle of oil, and a 2-year warranty.
Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts, Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
Plug-and-play! comes with a propane regulator hose, handle, heat resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Funnel, Oil, Tool Kit, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
4. Pulsar #ad
9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts, Electric Start, Gas & LPG, Pulsar G12KBN-SG Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator, Transfer Switch & RV Ready, CARB Compliant #adPulsar #ad
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
4 120v 20a ac outlets, 1 120v/240v 50a outlet, 1 12v dc output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, 1 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, and other devices.
A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline. The 457cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame.12, 500 rated watts gasoline & 10, 000 peak watts/ 9, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
5. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black, DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Ideal for usage with RVs. Low oil Shutoff. Plenty of power – with 5, this unit can handle heavy loads, 500 running watts, 500 starting watts and 4, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles.
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 9500 Rated and 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered, Electric Start, Transfer Switch & RV Ready CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Westinghouse wgen9500df dual fuel portable generator-9500 rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, CARB Compliant.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, 12v battery Charger, a tool kit, oil, an Oil Funnel, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas or Propane Powered #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, Oil, a tool kit, 12v battery charger, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.7
7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
9. WEN #ad
Black, WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start, CARB Compliant #adWEN #ad
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. Switch between gasoline 11, 500 surge, 7, 000 surge watts, 8, 300 running watt and propane 9, 500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial.
Includes four 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a 120v 30a twist lock outlet L5-30R, a bottle of oil, a 120V/240V 50A outlet NEMA 14-50R, and a two-year warranty.
Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. 6. 6-gallon tank provides up to 8. 5 hours of half load run time.
10. WEN #ad
WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV-Ready Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off #adWEN #ad
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline 4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts and propane 3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts.
Epa iii and carb compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation 58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet. Includes electric start for easy ignitions, onboard wheels and carrying handle, a digital load and fuel display, one RV-ready AC 120V NEMA TT-30R receptacle, one 5V USB port, two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12v dc receptacle, and a three-year warranty.
Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Auto fuel selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times.