As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Northeast, Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower seeds for northeast states like Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Washington D.
C. Maine, new york, maryland, delaware, Vermont, New Jersey, Pennslyvannia, Virgina, Rhode Island, West Virginia. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great way to support your local pollinators.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, cornflower, perennial lupine, catchfly, siberian wallflower, indian blanket, Corn Poppy, Scarlet Flax, Shasta Daisy, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Smooth Penstemon, Hairy Beardtongue, Black-Eyed Susan, purple Coneflower, Gayfeather, Evening Primrose, New England Aster, Spurred Snapdragon and Sweet William Pinks.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
2. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs Connecticut #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth.
Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds. Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs. Species in this mix include: cornflower, lance-leaved coreopsis, spurred snapdragon, gayfeather, sweet alyssum, shasta daisy, sweet William, Larkspur, Hairy Beardtongue, black-eyed susan, corn poppy, Purple Coneflower, Indian Blanket, Scarlet Flax, Annual Baby’s Breath, Perennial Lupine, Siberian Wallflower, New England Aster and Catchfly.
This northeast mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F.
Formulated for the northeastern states, this mix is 30% annuals and 70% biennials or perennials and under normal conditions the flower height will be 36 – 48 inches. This mix will perform well in the states of: connecticut, maryland, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Rhode Island, Washington DC, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, delaware, New Jersey, West Virginia and Virginia.
This ne mix of wildflowers has annuals and perennials reaching a height of 3 - 4 feet tall growing in USDA zones 3 - 8. Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil. Seed can be broadcast and raked into the soil, covering 2 – 3 times their thickness, or seed can be drilled to a maximum of ¼ inch. Sowing rate: 1/2 - 1 pound per 5, 000 .
4. Eden Brothers #ad
1/4 Pound, Attracts Bees, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Butterflies, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix, Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Cut Flower Garden, Attracts Hummingbirds #adEden Brothers #ad
- The northeast wildflower seed mix attracts pollinators, and is a cinch to grow and maintain allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. Water them when the soil is dry, pink, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, yellow, and that's it! So easy. Hundreds of heirloom, and award-winning varieties are also available. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, vegetable, all from a US-based gardening company.
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. The northeast wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the northeastern United States, from Maine down to Maryland. These wildflowers take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Growing wildflowers from seed couldnâ€t be easier.
Mix includes baby's breath gypsophila elegans, california poppy, blue flax, russel lupine, plains coreopsis, sweet william, catchfly, dames Rocket, Annual Red Phlox, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Mixed Red Poppy Shirley, cosmos bright lights, purple coneflower, Black Eyed Susan, shasta daisy, Dwarf Cornflower/Bachelor Button, wild perennial lupine, Blanket Flower, Red Corn Poppy, Siberian Wallflower, Scarlet Flax, Candytuft, Tall Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Wild Cosmos, Gloriosa Daisy.
Growing up to 2 feet tall or higher, these wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. This favorite mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the northeast, red corn poppy, scarlet flax, candytuft, wild cosmos, catchfly, sweet william, perennial lupine, dames rocket, purple wallflower, gloriosa daisy, purple coneflower, including baby's breath, plains coreopsis, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
5. HOME GROWN #ad
Premium Birds & Butterflies Wildflower Seed Mix 3 Oz Flower Garden Seeds, 130,000+ Wildflower Seeds, Bulk Wild Flowers: 23 Wildflowers Varieties of 100% Non-GMO Annual Flower Seeds for Planting #adHOME GROWN #ad
- 23 varieties - quick sprouting - grows all season - you wont be disappointed with the variety in this wildflower mix. Great for attracting butterflies, & bees - this wildflower mix includes Milkweed, birds, Nasturtium and more to invite beautiful butterflies and birds to your garden to enjoy.
Grow a beautiful flower garden - these mixed flower seeds will grow to approximately 24-36" tall and cover roughly 375 Sq Feet. These flowers are also great for bees and other pollinators.
They make great garden gifts or party favors. Enjoy beautiful wildflowers and see them grow. Just wait and see how beautiful these wildflowers Are - If by any chance you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right.
With 23 different varieties of wildflower you will get a great mix of colors and flower types. 3oz pure seeds no filler 50% more than other brands - unlike other wildflower packs we provide you with MORE seeds per pack and we stand behind the product we sell! With these seeds you can grow a beautiful flower garden to enjoy a vibrant array of different flowers.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
And Lupine, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Poppy, Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- We back all of our products with personalized, non-GMO, US based customer service. With over 80, 000 seeds, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch. Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package.
Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, Mother's Day Garden gifts, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, families, and community gardens. As part of our national Wildflower Seed line, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America.
This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, butterflies, hummingbirds, bumblebees, ladybugs, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy.
Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, yellow prairie coneflower, phacelia, red corn Poppy, coreopsis, wallflower, new england aster, Cosmos, Gaillardia, Purple Coneflower, California Orange Poppy, Sweet Alyssum, Lupine, lemon Queen, bergamot, Primrose, Crimson Clover, Gayfeather, and Baby Blue Eyes. A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, and guaranteed to grow.
7. Seed Bloom #ad
Seed Bloom Handmade Bloom & Grow Seed Paper Wildflower Seeds Embedded Recycled Seeded Paper Gift Tags Gift Cards Stationery & Gift Wrapping Supplies #adSeed Bloom #ad
- The plants can grow as tall as three feet. The dirt should be firmed down after sowing and the seeds should not be more than 1/8 inch deep. Seed bloom butterflies seed paper tags and gift cards — 24 pieces of seeded paper cards in beautiful butterfly shapes. Seed bloom planting guides — plant directly into the soil in a pot or in your garden.
Handmade as well from 100% tree and acid-free fiber and 100% post-industrial waste. Blank cards with envelopes for card making, personalized anniversary card, scrapbooking, Christmas stocking stuffer, school projects writing paper, gender reveal and baby shower thank you cards, Valentine's Day gift cards, gift bags label, birthday wrapping paper tags, wedding invitations, and a whole lot more of DIY arts and crafts.
Keep moist for 4-6 weeks and ensure 4 hours of sunlight each day in order to germinate properly.
Its flaps do not have glue and each one measures 3. 75” x 2. 75”. Eco-friendly gifts — stay close with mother nature with these recycled seed paper cards, teens, glassine envelopes, these gift cards and paper tags are embedded with ten various wildflower seeds mix so they are plantable. A simple yet meaningful way of expressing support and love through handmade butterflies flower seed paper is absolutely memorable. It's suitable for all ages—kids, adults, friends, and planting guides—all handmade from 100% tree-free cotton paper.
8. beauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
1 oz, Annual, No Fillers, Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, Perennial Wildflower Seeds Year Round Planting, Partial Shade Wildflower Seeds Bulk #adbeauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
- High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. Each partial shade friendly wildflower seed packet gives you 100 sq. Ft. We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
Gardener tested! full lush coverage: wildflower seeds bulk 30, 000 seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire.
Lush coverage of wildflowers expertly designed to provide, Etc where you have a minimum of 4 hrs of Sunshine a Day. Use this partial shade mix under trees and up against buildings, fences, 000 seeds 1 oz. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life.
Designed to you lush coverage of annual and perennial blooms all year long. 30, hardy over the most growing zones. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. Of pure seeds with no fillers. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, open-pollinated, guaranteed. Of lush wildflower coverage. Compare and see the quality value.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
90,000+ Wildflower Seeds, 24 Variety Plant Seeds for Planting Outdoor Garden, Bulk Perennial Wild Flower Seeds Mix, 3oz Flower Garden Seeds for Attracting Bees, Birds & Butterflies #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, or just getting your green thumb, you can count on our seeds to get you there. Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. In this order, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, Black Eyed Susans, Blue Flax, and more.
When fully matured, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. Ideal for birds, bees, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, on your patio, and butterflies.
Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, annual & perennial flower seeds.
Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, Bees, or in your garden. Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike. And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, if you want a vibrant flower patch, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
10. Seed Needs #ad
NO FILLER Annual Perennial, Seed Needs, 2.1 oz Bulk Package, 30,000 Seeds Deer Resistant Tolerant Butterfly Attracting Wildflower Mixture 99% Pure Live Seed #adSeed Needs #ad
- The mixture, once matured will range in height from 8 to 48 inches tall, producing many colorful blooms. Not only is this deer resistant mixture great for keeping the deer away, it is also greatly used to attract an array of all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden as well.
Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The plant life is not affected by deer since the plants contained in this mixture aren't the tastiest. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall. Our deer resistant wildflower mixture will produce both annuals and perennials, during the summer months.