As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Orchid Nerd #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic in 500 Grams Block, Orchid Nerd™ Premium Coconut Coir Fiber Husk Chips in a Brick #adOrchid Nerd #ad
- Triple washing with fresh water. Our coco coir chips is very high quality and low salt content. Biodegradable & eco Friendly, no mold mildew retains 8x its weight in water. High-grade coconut coir husks chips with low EC and pH levels.
Replacement for soil or additive. 100% natural and organic growing medium - OMRI Listed for Orchids mix, Mulch, Reptile Bedding. 100% natural and organic growing medium - OMRI Listed for Orchids mix, Mulch, Reptile Bedding.
2. Envelor #ad
10 Lb Coconut Husk Fiber for Orchids Bark, Envelor Coconut Fiber Chips Coco Coir Husk Chips Mulch Potting Mix 1 Brick = 2 Cubic Feet of Garden Potting Soil For Outdoor Indoor Plants #adEnvelor #ad
- Conserve water with coco garden mulch – the fine, porous texture and chunks allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Our premium coconut fiber potting soils dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. Eco-friendly coco husk chips – 100% natural, bio-degradable and eco-friendly coconut husk chips harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs.
Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Nutrient rich coconut fiber chips potting soil – made with ph balanced coconut husk chips, and other plants. Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coconut coir mulch when mixed with finer potting soil is the preferred choice of growing Media for vegetables like Tomato, turmeric and other veggies.
Coir growing media is also ideal to grow orchids, succulents, ginger, peppers, cucumber, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and Golf courses. Coir has trace elements of nutrients and helps plants fight weeds, perlite, succulents, hobbyist or a indoor home Garden enthusiast, Kalanchoe, coco Husk chips are the perfect growing medium for orchids, coco mulch can be used as a potting soil by itself or blend with other growing media like coco peat, peat Moss and vermiculate. Coir mulch blocks. These coco coir blocks are sustainable alternative to other mulches and expand up to 2 cubic feet of potting soil by adding water.
3. Grow Organiks #ad
Grow Organiks Coconut Coir Husk Chips 11Lbs, Coco Coir Fibre Mulch-Reptile Substrate/Potting Soil Mix for Greenhouse & Ornamental Plants-Indoor & Outdoor Applications #adGrow Organiks #ad
- 100% natural & biodegradable grow organiks coconut husk chips are cut pieces of the husk of the coconut compressed into 11 lbs. Coconut husks are a sustainable alternative to other mulches. Product specification compressed coco husk bricks expand up to 2 cubic feet when added with 75L of water.
Our organic coco chips are best suitable for growing plants, and also perfect for reptile substrate. We will be able to help you in 24 hours. Ft. It also mixes well with soil, landscaping and golf courses. Ft at 3" depth. Grow organiks coco husk chips have a life expectancy of 3-5 years while bark lasts for only 1-2 years.
Benefits & uses coco chips can be used as a potting soil for ornamental plants by itself or can be used in combination with other porous media, to create your own special orchid mix. Coconut husk chips retain water longer than most bark.
They are a good bedding ground in a terrarium. Easy use in indoor & outdoor coir husk chips are used in growing all plants, and minimal odor makes these coconut husk chips perfect for the nurturing of all plants. One 5kg block covers 12 sq. The combination of a balanced ph, low natural salt content, professional gardeners, Terrarium, making it great for home gardening and professional growing! It is sturdy enough to be used in landscaping and as terrarium substrate for reptiles.
4. GoodGoodsThailand #ad
Bale Coconut Chips, 1 Bag apps 1 kg., GoodGoodsThailand Natural Coconut Husk Chip Fiber for Orchids, Fine Growing Media #adGoodGoodsThailand #ad
- Coconut husk chips can be used in combination with bark, charcoal, Hydroton clay media or other porous media, perlite, to create your own special orchid mix. Coconut husk chips and Fibers in a 1 bag.
100% natural and organic. This medium grade consists mostly of coconut husk chips/fibers ranging from 1/4" to 1" in size and may have irregular shapes other than cubes. Great for adding To Your Orchid Mixes.
5. Potting Media #ad
Coconut Husk Chip Fiber for Orchids, Fine Growing Media, 1 Quart #adPotting Media #ad
- Great long lasting potting medium for orchids and other plants. 4 - 5 oz. 1 quart will pot approximately 1 – 6 inch pot and 2-3, 4 inch pots. Pieces are irregular in shape. All depends on pot style and the size of plant root base. Washed and pressed.
Mixture of coconut husk chips and coconut husk fiber. Often mixed with orchid fir bark, sponge rock, charcoal, Hydrocorn expanded clay, tree fern fiber ect. Can be used alone or mixed with your favorite potting mix or soil. Coconut husk chips and fiber. Chip size is ¼ to 5/8 inch plus or minus. 1/2 inch cut. 1 quart zipper bag.
6. Kraiovim #ad
Prococo Chips-N-Fiber Premium Coconut Husk Coconut Husk organic coconut coir chips and fiber makes 75 quarts of coco coir growing media for planting … #adKraiovim #ad
- Choose a premium coco fiber substrate for your plants and reptiles. Great for plants as well. We make all of our coconut chip coco husk substrate of high-quality coconut, to give you a 100% organic, sustainable and safe substrate for your reptiles and plants that respects the environment.
Top soil alternative coconut fiber substrate can be used as top soil, potting soil for indoor plants or can be mixed with sand to use as a direct medium on open land to grow grass, flowers, bushes.
Coconut coir for gardening. The premium prococo chips-n-fiber coconut husk substrate is the best coconut fiber bedding for reptiles, turtles, ball pythons, snake coco bedding, lizard bedding.
Just add the required water and your reptile or Growing substrate is ready to use! Odor-absorbing, coconut husk bedding for reptiles or coconut husk for planting. Perfect for outdoor, amphibians, garden soil mix, snakes, tortoises, mix potting soil, indoor potting mix, geckos, lizards.
7. Orchid Nerd #ad
Orchid Nerd™ Premium Coconut Coir Fiber Husk Chips in a Brick, OMRI Listed for Organic in 500 Grams Block #adOrchid Nerd #ad
- Triple washing with fresh water. 100% natural and organic growing medium - OMRI Listed for Orchids mix, Mulch, Reptile Bedding. High-grade coconut coir husks chips with low EC and pH levels.
Replacement for soil or additive. Biodegradable & eco Friendly, no mold mildew retains 8x its weight in water. Our coco coir chips is very high quality and low salt content. 100% natural and organic growing medium - OMRI Listed for Orchids mix, Mulch, Reptile Bedding.
8. Josh's Frogs #ad
Josh's Frogs Coco Husk Brick 6 Quarts #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Ec level : Below 1. 0 ms/ds. Eco-friendly organic and 100% biodegradable unlike some reptile substrates that are contributing to deforestation and then go to the landfill. Absorbent composition allows it to soak up messes and odors, leaving a cleaner habitat for your pet.
Rinsed in freshwater, not saltwater, making it more suitable for horticulture. Drains better than regular coco fiber due to its coarse, mulch-like composition. Expands 4-6 times it original volume when wet so it's easy to store in the meantime.
9. Hydrofarm #ad
GROW!T Organic Coco Coir Planting Chips, Block #adHydrofarm #ad
- Organic coco coir planting chips are great indoors for tropicals or outdoors as mulch. Omri listed Organic product. Easy to carry and store. Not sold in OR. Perfect as hydroponic medium or aggregate for soil applications. Use as decorative ground cover; retains water and resists fungus.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
10. Sun Bulb Company Inc #ad
Brown, Sun Bulb Company Inc 50180 Better Gro 4-Quart Orchid Bark #adSun Bulb Company Inc #ad
- Premium, cymbidiums, cattleyas, multi-purpose potting medium for all Phalaenopsis, dendrobiums, & all Epiphytic Orchids. It is also a great base for creating custom mixes.
Easy re-Seal Bag. Perfect for potting, re-potting, or spot refilling. Combination of specifically sized and graded western fir bark.