As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gulf Kist Seed #ad
1 lb Coated Seeds, Low Fertilizer Low Maintenance, Sun and Moderate Shade Tolerant Lawn Seeding and Turf Patch Repair, Centipede Grass Seed for a Dense Green Lawn, NO Mulch, Southern Southeast US #adGulf Kist Seed #ad
- Low maintenance: once established your centipede lawn requires less care; Feed it twice a year; Less fertilizer use than St. Augustine grass, saving time and money; Slow growing for less mowing; Tolerates moderate foot traffic.
Grow a lovely lawn all year: centipede grass has no true dormancy for green grass year round, unlike Zoysia Grass and Bahia Grass that become dormant and turn brown in the cooler seasons; No need to overseed with rye grass for color in mild climates.
Improved germination and survivability: coated grass seeds protect without added mulch; No sprigging required; Ideal in hot climates with steady rainfall; Tolerates sun, acidic soil with lower pH; More shade tolerant than Bermuda Grass seed.
If not satisfied with our gulfkist centipede grass seed CONTACT US so we can make it right with our manufacturer's warranty; BUY NOW for the best lawn you've ever owned. The gulfkist quality pledge: we take pride in the quality of our product.
2. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 5 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Each 5 lb. Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone. Coated seed no mulch - seed is coated to improve germination.
For zones 8 and colder, it’s too late in the year to safely grow zenith tifblair centipede lawns from seed. For zones 9 and 10, you can safely plant until September 30th. Bag will cover up to 20, 000 square feet.
45 acre. A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year. For zones 11 and warmer, you can plant all year. It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate. It's also drought tolerant.
3. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Centipede Grass Seed, Coated, 2 lbs. #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Coated centipede seed is also easier to see after it is applied. Coated seed contains approximately 50% coating weight, or inert weight, per pound of seed. Raw seed features no fillers, coatings, or treatments.
Centipede lawn grass varieties require little to no chemical treatments, growing well in poor soils, full sun or partial shade with little or low maintenance or fertilization.
Hancock's centipede grass is a low-maintenance, low growing, crawling lawn grass with medium leaf texture and pale green color. Our coated centipede grass seed is very popular for home lawns in the Southeastern United States, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, including Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
Centipede grass is also preferred for its drought tolerance and little mowing requirements. Coated seed contains a clay-based surrounding shell that increases moisture retention and helps to reduce insect or fowl consumption.
4. Scotts #ad
3.75 lb, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Centipede Grass #adScotts #ad
- Ez seed patch & repair contains a combination of high performance grass seed, mulch that expands to surround the seed, controlled release fertilizer, tackifier to help keep seed from washing away and a protectant to help keep seedlings safe.
Scotts ez seed patch & repair centipede Grass is a revolutionary grass seeding product designed to fill in bare spots and repair lawn damage.
Ez seed patch & repair centipede grass contains a combination of mulch, grass seed, and fertilizer to cover up to 85 sq. Scotts ez seed centipede grass seed grows in tough conditions such as scorching heat, full sun and partial shade, acidic soil and on slopes. Ft. In 3 easy steps. Plant when daytime temperatures are between 70°F and 90°F with no danger of frost.
5. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 1 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Coated seed no mulch - the seed is coated to improve germination. It's also drought tolerant. Each 1 lb. For zones 9 and 10, you can safely plant until September 30th.
Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year. It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate.
For zones 8 and colder, it’s too late in the year to safely grow zenith tifblair centipede lawns from seed. For zones 11 and warmer, you can plant all year. A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade. Bag will cover up to 4, 000 square feet. Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone.
6. Tifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
4000 Sq. Ft. Coverage, Centipede Grass Seeds"Tifblair Certified" 1 LB #adTifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
- Super Wrapped Coating. Low Maintenance. Drought Tolerant. Excellent Coverage. Grows in full Sun or Partial Shade.
7. Pennington #ad
Pennington Centipede with Mulch 5lb 100081628 #adPennington #ad
- Spreading, sun-loving, turf-producing grass with a medium texture and beautiful green color. Bio-170 natural mulch granules are 100% biodegradable and retain moisture to help promote seed germination.
Contains centipede seed plus BIO-170 natural mulch for improved spreadability and a more accurate application. Especially for sunny lawns, spreading, sun loving.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Slow Growing, Outsidepride Centipede Warm Season, Turf, Grass Seed, 1 LB, Drought Tolerant, Lawn #adOutsidepride #ad
- It is incapable of producing as high quality turf as the bermuda and Zoysia grasses, Centipede grass seed usually produces a good turf at low fertility and with little management, but it frequently looks better than either because the "high-brow" grasses are not getting the more exacting care they need.
In spite of its spreading growth habit, dense, Centipede grass is easily controlled and usually requires edging only once a year around walks and flower beds. Centipede grass: a slow growing, apple-green, coarse leaved turf grass that is used for a low maintenance, general purpose turf.
Sow centipede turf grass seed at 1/2 - 1 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 20 - 40 lbs/acre for broadcast seeding. It requires little fertilizer, infrequent mowing, and will tolerate moderate shade if it receives at least four hours of full sun a day. Centipede grass is slow-growing grass but aggressive enough that it can be depended upon to produce a good, relatively weed-free turf at low maintenance levels.
Over fertilizing to obtain an unnatural dark green color reduces its cold tolerance and usually increases long-term maintenance problems. Known by many as lazy man's grass, but it responds nicely to good care. It requires less mowing, and it survives in mildly cold temperatures as long as there aren’t several hard freezes. This creeping perennial is well adapted to the sandy, acidic soils of low fertility and requires low maintenance.
9. Scotts #ad
5 lb, Scotts 18365 Turf Builder Centipede and Mulch Grass Seed 6 Pack #adScotts #ad
- Thrives in sandy and acidic soil. Thrives in sandy and acidic soil. 99. 9% weed free. Grows a low maintenance lawn. Ideal for coastal Southern regions.
10. Tifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
Centipede Grass Seeds"Tifblair Certified" 6 LBS #adTifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
- Low Maintenance. Super Wrapped Coating. Bonus bag extra 1 lb. Free Seeds. Drought Tolerant. Grows in full Sun or Partial Shade.