As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Nasty Bundle • 6 Themed Packs + 10 New Cards #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? . This is an expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity. A collection of saucy Cards Against Humanity expansion packs that will make you clutch your pearls.
Contains 145 white cards and 45 black cards ready to be hidden under your bed. For ages 17 and up. Buy that first.
2. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Period Pack #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Best played every 25 to 35 days. Requires Cards Against Humanity. Comes with a few surprises for your special time. This is an expansion pack. Contains 30 cards written while we were all on our periods. Lightly scented to help prevent odors.
3. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Hidden Gems Bundle • 6 themed packs + 10 new cards #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- An unbelievable deal for 190 cards total 150 White cards + 40 Black Cards. Also includes a few all-new cards we desperately crammed in at the last second.
The hidden gems bundle is an expansion pack to Cards Against Humanity. Hidden gemsies! Contains six different themed packs you forgot to buy when they came out.
4. Ransom Notes #ad
Ransom Notes, The Ridiculous Word Magnet Party Game, 3+ Players #adRansom Notes #ad
- But, pulling about 15-30% of the cards should make the game totally PG and playable for all! Now with higher quality word magnets that break apart easily and quickly. For more game night activities, check out our other hilarious and fun games like Puns of Anarchy, Open Relationships, and Charty Party!.
While a majority of prompt cards are certainly suitable for all audiences, there are quite a few that are definitely not. Just take a few handfuls of word magnets, and start playing — no long instructions to explain! The perfect gift: for birthdays, Father's Day, christmas, or an anytime present for creative people.
Ransom notes: the game of hilariously terrible sentences! Players use word magnets to respond to outlandish prompts like “Tell someone you’ve clogged their toilet at a party” with just their limited pool of words.
With 250 absurd prompt cards and a new pool of words every time, 6 metal submission cards, 250 prompt cards, this party game has infinite hilarious combinations and feels fresh every time you play.3-6+ players: while the game is made for 3-6 players, if you do want to make it family friendly, it’s equally hilarious when larger groups team up together. What’s included: 840 high quality word magnets, and instructions. 30-90 min play time. Is it appropriate for everyone? Not really.
5. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Everything Box • 300-Card Expansion • Newest one! #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- We'd like to say we called it the everything Box because it holds a mirror to our fragmented, chaotic world, where everything is monetized - and opiate-peddling megacorporations control us with amoral social media algorithms.
Buy that first. For ages 17 and up. Bagel not included. This is an expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity. But honestly, we were just hungry.
6. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- This is the main game. America’s #1 gerbil coffin. Buy this first. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Comes with 500 white cards and 100 black cards for eternal replayability. A party game for horrible people.
7. CaseStache #ad
Portable Card Game Case for ALL of your Cards. Fits Main Game and All Expansions Extra Large #adCaseStache #ad
- Fits 2, 200+ cards. Compatible with cards games such as cah including red, disturbed friends, yugioh, Pokemon, What Do You Meme?, munchkins, Never Have I Ever, Superfight, Magic the Gathering MTG, Joking Hazard, Blue and Green Box, drunk stoned or stupid, and many more!.
Premium case features - tough durable outside, strong zippers, super soft inside, comfortable handle for carrying, inner mesh pocket for storage, and 9 removable/customizable dividers to fit ANY size collection!.
Lifetime warranty and money back guarantee! if you don't love your new case, feel free to return it and we'll be happy to issue a 100% refund. All of your cards in just one case! The perfect gift idea! organizes, stores & Protects your cards for the Main Game plus all Expansions.
|Manufacturer||M & M Ventures #ad|
8. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition • The Actual Official Family Edition of CAH • Ages 8+ #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Tested with thousands of families over many years. A whole new game written from scratch for kids and adults to play together. Sorry, not as fun as Xbox. Comes with 600 all-new cards about toilets, butt spaghetti, and Mom’s friend Donna. Appropriate for all humans age 8 and up.
9. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Ultimate Expansion • Nearly 2,000 Cards pre-Packed in Our Fancy Bōks Storage case #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- So many cards it’s like playing for the first time, every time. Includes everything bōks comes with, blue, and everything boxes, and picture card packs 1, the Pride, Absurd, College, green, as well as all the cards from the Red, and Food Packs, the 90s and 2000s nostalgia packs, Dad, Science, 2, and 3 — plus 100 blank cards for your bad ideas.
Don’t you wish you could recapture the joy of playing for the first time? Then get ready to transform your tired old main game into a 15-pound freight train of comedy with the Ultimate Expansion.
Nearly 2, 000 expansion cards pre-packed in our fancy Bōks storage case. Cards against humanity only comes with 600 cards, and let’s be honest: you’ve played them to death. A massive savings compared to buying all that stuff separately.
10. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The Party Game Where You Compete to Roast Your Friends, WHAT DO YOU MEME? Stir The Pot #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- It's time to let your guard down and let the good roasts roll. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture.
Grab friends: this game is designed for ages 17+. What's inside: contains 400 cards and 1 token plus instructions. If it lands on tell, the card must be read out loud. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. Let's get stirring: this party game will definitely stir up your game night.
Check out our store for more good stuff. How to play: player a picks a card, shows it to the person to their left aka player B who then points to the player in the circle who fits the description the most. If not, player B is lucky and their secret is safe. Player B then flips the token.