As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Handy Pantry #ad
Detroit Beets, Cilantro, Buckwheat, Soil Based Microgreens Seeds Assortment: Micro Greens Seed Collection: Sunflower, Dun Pea, Rainbow Swiss Chard #adHandy Pantry #ad
- High germination rates - Up to 2 small seed substitutions may apply based on seasonality. Includes: sunflower 5 lbs,. They are very difficult to grow hydroponically. Swiss rainbow chard 4 oz, buckwheat 5 lbs, Cilantro 4 Oz, Dunpea 5 lbs, Detroit Dark Red Beet 4 Oz.
All varieties in this collection do best grown as microgreens in soil. Six types of microgreens seeds, cilantro, buckwheat, Dunpea, ideal for growing in soil: Sunflower, Beet & Rainbow Swiss Chard. All seed is Non-GMO.
2. OrOlam #ad
Buckwheat Seeds 5 lb Bulk Forage Food Plot Unhulled Cover Crop Whitetail Deer Green Goose Honey Bee Sprouts Micro Greens Garden #adOrOlam #ad
- Well suited for almost any soil, early maturing, Desired by most wildlife. Seedlings and adult plants are high in protein. Orolam brand packed in LOCK Bag. Buckwheat sprouting Seed Maturity 70 to 90 days. Seeds for honey bees, turkey, Goose, Deer, Pheasant & Quail Food Plot Forage.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Sprouts & Microgreens, Speckled Pea Sprouting Seeds, 1 Lbs, Non-GMO Green Pea Sprout Seeds, Certified Organic #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- The roots like to burrow and explore the soil while taking hold so the shoots can start "shooting" up. These tasty organic peas can be sprouted or grown into pea shoots - which are a Mountain Valley Staff favorite.
Flavor profile: crunchy, calcium, and fresh tastes just like peas. Mountain valley seed company brand: US grown seeds backed with personalized customer service. Easy to grow: pre-soak for 4 hours.
Germ time 2-3 days and harvest in 12-16 days. Full of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, iron, very sweet, succulent, and phosphorus. Speckled pea sprouting seeds: pea shoots, usually have very prominent root systems, also known as pea microgreens, which is why it is primarily grown in soil. Grow in soil. Multi-purpose: for micro greens, vegetable gardening, salad mix, and more.
4. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, ground cover, food plots, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, lawn alternative, and many other uses.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
5. Nature Jims Sprouts #ad
Clover Sprouting Seeds Variety Pack, Organic Salad Mix for Growing, Microgreens Growing 1lb, Nature Jim’s Sprouts Salad Sprout Mix, Non-GMO Microgreen Seeds, Healthy Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish #adNature Jims Sprouts #ad
- Certified organic & non-gmo salad seeds: every single broccoli organic seed, radish organic seed, alfalfa seed, or clover seed that makes it to our 1lb salad mix sprouting seeds pouch is not only non-GMO, but also 100% certified organic.
Ideal for both beginners and experienced gardeners. Signature nature jim’s sprouts quality: when it comes to organic sprouting seeds, it doesn't get any better than Nature Jim’s Sprouts, your trusted family-owned company that offers premium seeds for sprouting since 1955.
The nature jim sprouts salad sprouting kit is here to take all the fuss out of growing your own greens. Grow your own nutritious salad mixed greens: unleash your inner farmer enjoy the unique flavor and texture of home-grown salad ingredients.
Premium quality seeds sprout in 5 days: we have carefully selected our salad mixed organic sprouts seeds so you can expect to see beautiful sprouts in just five days. Delicious & nutritious broccoli, clover: give your next salad, Radish, or dish a healthy, vitamin-packed twist with your fresh, mineral-rich, alfalfa, Alfalfa, clover, sandwich, home-grown organic broccoli, and radish.
6. Cannaisseur #ad
Flax, No-Till Cover Crop 13-Seed Mix 1 lb. Bag: 50% Clovers Plus Fenugreek, Buckwheat, Cowpeas, Forage Peas, Vetch, Lentils, Millet, White Clover, Sweet Yellow, Crimson Clover, Medium Red Clover #adCannaisseur #ad
- Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening. High-quality, nitro-coated, all-natural non-gmO Seed Mix, From USA only. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
13 different varieties of THE most popular cover crops in the community in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity. Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants.
7. Handy Pantry #ad
Sprouting Seed Super Sampler- Organic- 2.5 Lbs of 10 Different Delicious Sprout Seeds: Alfalfa, Mung Bean, Green Lentil, Clover, Broccoli, Radish, Buckwheat, Bean Salad & More #adHandy Pantry #ad
- Some seeds usable as garden seed broccoli, radish, lentil - Some seeds usable in cooking lentil. High germination rate - Up to 2 seed substitutions may apply based on seasonality.
Ten 4 oz bag sampler: alfalfa, clover, mung bean, 3 part salad mix, 5 Part Salad Mix, Buckwheat, green lentil, Bean Salad Mix, Broccoli & Radish. Certified organic by OTCO Seeds, and Seed Mixes. Perfect to discover and sample new sprouts.
8. OrOlam #ad
OrOlam Buckwheat Seeds 1 lb Bulk Forage Food Plot Unhulled Cover Crop Whitetail Deer Green Goose Honey Bee Sprouts #adOrOlam #ad
- Well suited for almost any soil, early maturing, Desired by most wildlife. Orolam brand packed in ZIP LOCK Bag. Seeds for honey bees, turkey, goose, Deer, Pheasant & Quail Food Plot Forage. Seedlings and adult plants are high in protein. Buckwheat sprouting Seed Maturity 70 to 90 days.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
A Tasty Mix of Greens to Bring Flair and Flavor to a Variety of Dishes., Country Creek LLC, Mixed Greens, Non-GMO, Mesclun Mix Lettuce Seeds, 50 Count Seed Pack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Free shipping! Every product is packaged in resealable bags! A beautiful mixture of assorted, gourmet salad greens is an easy way to bring flair and nutrition to your everyday cooking.
This mix is intended to be harvested continuously for a ready supply of fresh, tender greens. Perfect for sowing indoors or out.
10. SEEDRA #ad
SEEDRA Italian Parsley 300+ Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting, Dark Green Italian 1 Pack #adSEEDRA #ad
- Contact us throw Amazon. Gemination time 14-21 Days. Gmo-free and Heirloom. Customer service works 24/7. Parsley dark green Italian 300 in 1 Pack. All seedra products have instruction created by PhD Helga George.