As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Country Creek Acres, Churchill, Non GMO, 25+ Seeds, Heirloom, Brussel Sprouts Seed, Early Sprouting #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- The buds are exceptionally rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and antioxidants. Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them.
Brussel spouts are super healthy. Studies have shown that Brussel Sprouts guard against cancer, especially colon cancer. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health. Brussel sprouts are loaded with nutrients.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO, Delicious from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- When transplanting, enrich soil with a little blood and bone meal. Brussels sprouts are a slow-growing, long-season vegetable that requires a regular supply of water.
Keeping soil evenly moist is a must for a healthy crop. The sprouts are most delicious after frost. Grows exceptionally well in cool northern areas. Start spring seedlings 4-6 weeks before transplanting.
Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F. Can be direct seeded. Planting Depth: 1/2". Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. 80-115 days from transplant. Long island improved brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO, Delicious. Transplant out to the garden when 3” tall.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Brussels Sprout Long Island Improved Brassica oleracea Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- These plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 inches tall, producing 1 inch, miniature cabbage like crops. Long island improved brussels Sprout will be ready for harvesting in roughly 90 days after first sprouts appear.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. All brussels sprout seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Quality brussels sprout seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Highest Quality Seeds, 300+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Catskill Brussel Sprouts Seeds, 85-90% Germination Rates, Isla's Garden Seeds, Delicious Flavor!, Non GMO #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 24-30" spacing. Long island Improved sprouts freeze quite well. Annual. Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 9, 4, 10, 8, 11, 7, 5, 12. About four months after transplanting, the first sprouts should be ready.
To continue harvesting sprouts after frost, hang the entire plant upside down in a cool place; sprouts will continue to mature for a few more weeks. Type: open pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. Twist them off the stem from the bottom up; sprouts about 1" in diameter are the most tender.
36-48" height. This semi-dwarf variety produces 50-100 dark green sprouts about 1-2" in diameter. 90 days. Fantastic addition to your home garden! catskill brussel Sprouts Seeds is the most common and widely adapted open pollinated Brussel Sprout variety for the home vegetable garden! Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
5. RDR Seeds #ad
100 Brussel Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Produces 50-100 sprouts with a 1-2" diameter. Cold weather crop. Nutritious plant that is also a good source of Sulforaphane.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non-GMO Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting Sprouts Microgreens 8oz of Pure Seed 40000+Seeds. Country Creek LLC. Brand. #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- High germination Rate. Perfect for growing sprouts & Microgreens - Food Storage, Garden Seed & More. Long shelf Life. Broccoli Sprouting Seeds. Works great with any type of Spouter.
7. Food to Live #ad
Bulk, Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds, 5 Pounds, Non-GMO, Raw, Vegan, Kosher #adFood to Live #ad
- Plant protein source: enjoy organic alfalfa sprouts to provide your body with plant proteins that are easy to absorb and process. Delicious sprouts: eat organic alfalfa sprouts fresh with sandwiches and salads to enjoy the fresh and mildly nutty flavor.
Keep for long: you can buy organic alfalfa seeds in bulk as they will keep for months, and sprouts can keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Rich source of phytonutrients: Organic alfalfa seeds produce sprouts that are rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants. Easy to sprout: it’s so easy to use organic alfalfa seeds for sprouting that you can grow them even with no experience or any special tools.
8. Instant Latch #ad
250 Long Island Brussels Sprouts Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 15" - 18". Name: long island improved Brussels Sprouts | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Size at maturity: up to 24" plants | Days to Maturity: 90 -115 Days.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Non GMO Vegetable Seeds For Planting Indoor or Outdoors, Carrots, Cucumber, Peas, Peppers, Kale, Romain, Tomato Seed, Home Garden Seeds, Brussel Sprouts, Radish, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds -10 Variety #adHOME GROWN #ad
- 1000+ seeds in every package and planting guide - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates 95+. These can be used as an indoor vegetable garden, a kitchen garden, hydroponic system, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed.
Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. Have confidence about our quality and where our seeds are sourced.
Our collection of starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers for each herb. Indoor or outdoor sustainable garden - plant seeds all year indoors and start your own herb garden to enjoy amazing herbs all year.
10 most popular vegetable garden vault plus plant markers - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy vegetables, lettuce, and tomatoes straight from your yard or indoor garden. Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a bag full of seeds to have a bountiful garden. Product of usa - our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
10. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 32 Variety Pack by Open Seed Vault #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate.
Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|