As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Even Grows in Scorching Heat, Seed, 10 lb., Combination Mulch, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Bermudagrass, and Fertilizer, Covers up to 225 sq. ft., Tackifier Reduces Seed Wash-Away #adScotts #ad
- Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; protectant: helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
Mulch: absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Grass seed: Scotts best high performance grass seed. Grows in scorching heat, dry areas, high traffic areas and on slopes.
2. Pennington Seed #ad
Pennington Seed 1 lb Bermuda Grass Seed #adPennington Seed #ad
- Excellent for a warm season sunny lawn. Durable turf. Very fine turf type texture. Drought resistant. Wear tolerant.
3. Pennington #ad
8.3 lb, Pennington One Step Complete Bare Spot Repair Grass Seed Mix For Bermudagrass Areas #adPennington #ad
- Repairs bare spots in three weeks or less. Contains a combination of premium bermudagrass seed, professional-grade fertilizer, and mulch. Everything you need to grow lush, thick grass is pre-mixed and ready to use. Thrives in full sun. This 8. 3 pound bag covers 125 Square feet.
4. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Common Bermuda Grass Seed Coated & Un-hulled #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Will grow in tough soils, and can weather traffic from any feet; human or animal. Drought-resistant. Low-maintenance option for those looking to establish new lawn, pasture, or other turf projects.
5. Grotrax #ad
Not Fake or Artificial Grass, Bermuda Rye, All in One Growing Solution for Lawns, Grotrax Biodegradable Grass Seed Mat, Dog Patches and Shade, Just Roll Water & Grow, 100 Square Feet Big Roll #adGrotrax #ad
- Every seed perfectly Placed" at 120% of its recommended planting rate. Simply roll, fertilizer, water, and mulch to create an all-in-one grass growing solution. All in one growing solution: grotrax ‘all-in-one’ grass seed fabric contains seed, fertilizer and Mulch in one easy to use ‘roll out’ growing system.
Each bio roll contains only the highest quality, SHADE and SLOPES: Designed for full sun and dense shade, certified weed free, award-winning Oregon seed. Perfect for sun, grotrax has fine bladed texture and medium to high drought resistance.
Our bermuda rye big roll growing system stays green, AND WATCH IT GROW: Every Grotrax roll includes seed, even in extreme conditions of dense shade or scorching sun. Each grotrax bermuda rye Grass Seed roll contains the latest technology, high-quality seed from leading Oregon growers.
Our bermuda rye grass Seed Roll aggressively spreads and thickens for a durable lawn. Each seed is then surrounded by fertilizer and held in place between two bio fabric layers, and lighter than traditional sod. Biodegradable grass seed mat: once rolled out and watered, easier, our micro pellet fertilizer and Biodegradable Fabric. Biodegradable fabric prevents seeds from washing away making it cheaper, our specialized grass roll sticks to the ground. Grotrax micro Pellet Fertilizer produces fast germination and uniform growth.
6. Pennington #ad
Pennington Smart Blend Bermuda Grass Seed 20 lb #adPennington #ad
- Daily light required: full sun to medium shade drought tolerance: very good disease resistance: excellent traffic tolerance: good planting zones: 1, 000 sq ft Overseeding: 4lbs/1, 6, 8 Recommended Planting Dates: Early spring or early fall Planting Rates: Bare Spots / New Lawn: 8 lbs.
1, 3, 5, 4, parts 2, 7, 000 sq ft planting depth: ¼” Germination: 7-14 days Mowing Height: 3".
7. Pennington Seed #ad
Pennington Seed 15 lb Bermuda Grass Seed #adPennington Seed #ad
- Very fine turf type texture. Durable turf. Wear tolerant. Drought resistant. Excellent for a warm season sunny lawn.
8. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Common Bermuda Grass Seed Hulled #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- The seed coating helps retain moisture and deter hungry birds from disrupting your growing season. Hancock's hulled common bermuda Grass is a low-maintenance option for those looking to establish new lawn, pasture, or other turf projects.
Hancock's hulled common bermuda Grass grows well in very sandy and poor soil types, where other grasses have trouble. Drought-resistant. Great traffic tolerance and wear-resistance.
9. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Triangle Bermuda Grass Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Seeding rate: 2 - 3 lbs per 1, 000sq. Ft. Trio of excellent blends that for a high-performing Bermuda blend. Increased Density for wear and durability. Excellent drought tolerance and improved cold tolerance. Dark green color with medium fine texture.
10. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Highlander Turf Bermuda #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Hancock's highlander turf bermuda is the best option for a successful bermuda lawn or turf application, athletic fields, such as on golf courses, and public parks. Hancock seed company hand-selected the Highlander variety due to its breeding and optimal characteristics.
Seeding depth: 1/8 inch. Seeding rate: 2 lbs. Per 1000 sq ft. Hancock's highlander Bermuda grows rapidly and will thrive in hot weather or full sun. Life cycle: Perennial. When to plant: Spring, Summer.